Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,621 members, 7,972,294 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing (37169 Views)

Man Who Accused GEJ Of Finishing Nigeria In 2014 Finally Begs For Forgiveness / APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by skywalker495(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
we don't xperience d aforementioned here in BIAFRA!!! cheesy
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by willian10: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Shay how u see electricity charge ur phone conveniently to type this crap sef no reach u
Shay dem see one Boko haram kill during Jonathan's time
Dat man is just a figure head

1 Like

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin shocked
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
The greatest deceit since the amalgamation!

6 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by emekatimsu(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na the same people
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Perfect and articulate description of the real clueless daft Buhari, apc and their zombie followers.

5 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by ahamonyeka(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
They are all birds of the feather.liers they are.

2 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by fragile96: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
undecided I didn't knw dis administration has spent seven months already. Dats kinda too fast.

1 Like

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by jimi4us: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Them go see N5,000 soon. I mean our almajiris from the west.

1 Like

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
nigerianvenom:
buhari will be stone one day.quote me

They started it with Saraki, I know others will soon buy the idea. What does it take to hire 100 jobless youths from Kwara to go boo Buhari or Tinubu or any minister. The seed they sowed today will germinate and bear BIG fruits tomorrow.

9 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Dekatron(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mr Jonathan, wherever you are,

I adore and missed you

APC rats can SUCK MY D¡CK

8 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Osmo4christ: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
resty4:
Apc thrives on lies,blackmail n propaganda.
The worst part is dat ehhh,,they re nt even accepting their responsibilities at all.Instead blaming d past leaders nd trying to probe wen day dem selfs re d worst..They ve nt sweep their homes well,,day want to help PDP...Look at GREECE The president won d Election on saturday nd presented his cabinets on wednesday .PMB,i dnt jst know wat to say.2019 IS on d road
PDP re waiting...
APGA is coming...
NIGERIA is watching

3 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by holwadamilolah(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
The best way Nigeria can Grow is to move from where the past leader stop and continue because if you choose to abandon what PDP led government as done because of party difference then you will be confuse # I rep Buhari
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Chigold101(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
nairalife2013:
Reasonable observation. I apologise even to my juniors or kids, let a lone my superiors when I know I have f u c ktup. Thatz becos am a man of goodwill and I mean well for all. Apc should put their house in order, tho I see this as an impossible task for them, regarding thier illwill kinda of mindset and apologize where necessary.
it is only a person that has a house that puts it in order. APC does not have a house.

They have just a make shift batches and you know that any attempt to put in order will bring its downfall...

You know what I mean...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by davidque007(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Maybe you are right on all your points, that is irrelevant to me. You must understand that the APC led government is the government of this day and their success or failure @ governance directly or indirectly affect all Nigerians whether APC faithful or PDP faithful or otherwise. Its important that we pray and support this government to succeed in building on already started developmental programs or start new ones and to fight corruption out of Nigeria. I have learnt over the years to stay clear of partizanship and only to support men of intergrity

3 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by AreaFada2: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
CR77:
APC is just full of propaganda and lies. tongue cool

Before nko?

What do you expect from the All Pinocchio Cacophonists (APC)? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Omeny: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
No comment!
But Nigerians are watching apc
And their disintegration will bring shame to those seeing no wrong in all they do because GEJ did same which they called him names for!
See what they are doing with Saraki and Bayelsa and the list continues!
That shameless old man that even their supporters doubt his words Lia Muhammed is no longer trending!
Shame to them all!

2 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Abagworo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
YouthsPC0:

Oga I am sure you did not read the post
funny guy....am talking abt the chad relationship
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by 1miccza: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
bettercreature:
The OP is totally out of point,Only your number 4 is correct

Face the truth every one of those points are so correct!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by YouthsPC0: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by nigerianvenom(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Xetima:

They started it with Saraki, I know others will soon buy the idea. What does it take to hire 100 jobless youths from Kwara to go boo Buhari or Tinubu or any minister. The seed they sowed today will germinate and bear BIG fruits tomorrow.

u are sayingnothing but the truth
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by 1miccza: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
kallmemrB:

Firstly ur confused,is it 7 or 10 points...always edit ur copy and paste

Secondly ...should he Break all the relationship and agreement that has been created by the past government?

You should be told the same how many points have you seen up there and i thought you all said the past govt has not done any good thing....
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by 1miccza: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
richyfunky:
D wailing wailers are allergic to positive change, it is only a blind man dat will not see d positives in dis government compared to wat we got with Mr clueless

You know most of you would barely have a voice after this govt's first year in office. You still have the have the strength to call wailing wailer because you can find eba on your plate every morning...

1 Like

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
richyfunky:
D wailing wailers are allergic to positive change, it is only a blind man dat will not see d positives in dis government compared to wat we got with Mr clueless

For example? undecided
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by 1miccza: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
luv2talk:

Another lamentation from a wounded wailer, But i have a Good News for you, You will have to continue like this till 2019. Sorry in Advance

Wail on Bro cool cool cool

Sorry we all are in this shit together and even if we are milked dry,we would suffer all the hardship till the end this is the change that you all voted for
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by 1miccza: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
jerryunit48:
Ok ! I am PDP but I don't like the way people call Buhari names like Dullard and all that , the same way i hate when they call GEJ silly names , pls let us accord our President some respects, constructive criticism is ok . BTW , am not referring to this thread

Hahahahahaha but you need cane seriously
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Abagworo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
YouthsPC0:

2 out of 7 is Fail my dear brother
The only point you have is boko haram. The rest have experienced change.
Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by 1miccza: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
damton:
These write up is not objective. You can never compare the ineptitude of oga Jonathan to buharis change mantra. The fact that we are groaning under the biting economic situation suggest the high level of mismanagement that went down the line under Jonathan. Jonathan government is a luxurious government where 600 people serves the president as entourage during foreign trips. Aside that , there is no measure of discipline within the corridors of power , ministers act like gods and are not accountable to anyone. this portend a bad image for a government that wants to be taken seriously. Besides these, the regime is to early to begin to start comparing it with others.

Did you read the write up?If you did,you would realise that what we are having is a destruction not a rebuilding process what are we actually going to point out as the achievement so far?Tell us and forget this long grammar

1 Like

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by Otugo007(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
for me, APC ( association of propaganda Congress).

1 Like

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by 1miccza: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
willian10:
Shay how u see electricity charge ur phone conveniently to type this crap sef no reach u
Shay dem see one Boko haram kill during Jonathan's time
Dat man is just a figure head

Na today light reach your house abi?who tell you say light no dey before now? Dem don dey kill BH before May 29 you dey follow news so? Don't be decieved by propaganda...

2 Likes

Re: See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing by manuroq(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
We are in a crawlin government. Change is very far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React / Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.