Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,972,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:17 AM

"Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... (1393 Views)

State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard / Some APC Leaders Blocked My Ministerial Appointment – Falana / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Over the months president buhari has shown that he has no trust for Nigeria media, so the president normally makes his announcements while on foreign trips.. So expect list...
Re: "Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
I really agree with you on this my brother....
I posted exactly this same thing on punchnews recently

1 Like

Re: "Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... by cutestcee: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Not really about trust on the Nigerian media. The man is lost of what to do. He has just been traveling; even while his home burns, he is chasing rabbit lipsrsealed
Re: "Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... by ibedun: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Over the months president buhari has shown that he has no trust for Nigeria media, so the president normally makes his announcements while on foreign trips.. So expect list...

Please change your moniker as you dont speak for me, infact my guess is you are a 5-percenter.

Or you want to tell me you speak for the mass and mass of northerners?

Keep wailing while we decide your future.

4 Likes

Re: "Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... by kenny987(f): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
This time if he gets interviewed it'll go something like this:

Correspondent: Mr President, after your historical win, it us on record that you have not formed a cabinet.

GMB: Yes, that is correct. I still consider them noisemakers as I stated a few days ago to your colleague in France.

Correspondent: Mr President, you have also stated that you will appoint the members of your cabinet in September. This is the 28th day so can Nigerians still look forward to this appointment?

GMB: Of course! I did say that to your colleagues in the US and Ghana and knowing I would be interviewed here, I have brought the list wit me. I am a man of my words. *Whips out list and starts reading off names*

And that dear people, is how we will hear who has been appointed as Minister. Not to give credence to the noisemakers tag, they will file obediently and quietly into the National Assembly for Ministerial screening.

1 Like

Re: "Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... by Orjioorji(f): 12:28am On Sep 25, 2015
ibedun:

Please change your moniker as you dont speak for me, infact my guess is you are a 5-percenter.

even in the north who know you ? imagine a product of quotas system want to decide a destiny of his lord, I pity you.
Re: "Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... by JAMANZE: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2015
BUHARI WILL TALK TO BBC HAUSA TV THEN BBC HAUSA TV WILL TALK TO US NIGERIAN. ONE CHANCE GOVERNMENT
Re: "Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Lulz

No be only Yankee nah mecca
Re: "Expect My Ministerial List From New York" ... by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2015
ibedun:

Your president doesn't know what he is doing you are here deciding futures.

I laff

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PMB With Family Back In 1983 / Terrorist Threaten Paris Through A Twitter Handle...the Tweet Made Paris Quake / Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari Dupes The US: Washingtontimes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.