Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,510 members, 7,975,055 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It (3324 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work / EDITORIAL: Music Is Not For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
branhampaul:
Guy We Talking Of Those Who Make The Money, Does Asa Has The Money That Rubbish Musician Like Lil Kesh Has? What We Saying Is That People Like You Buy Rubbish Musician Albums Thereby Making Them Rich....Stop Listening To GARBAGE/BULLSHIT.

Stop it there o. ASA did a concert at eko hotel where a table of six went for 15 million and it was sold out. Do u know d demand for Asa's music in France? That girl is rich. Check her Instagram page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It by 3plecz(m): 2:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Movement Ent

Finally out

* BORN STUNNA Freestyle plus free beat*
By*Stunnaboi*

Download d song and the beat, kill the beat
produced by _Stunnaboi
ND send it back to me on whatsapp 08032623357

Or make a video of urself killing the beat with #bornstunna and tag @ama_stunna_boi on IG

The best among the entry will get a free production and also a feature on my next track

Download link for the beat

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/b68f3249

Download link for the freestyle

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a85ae135

Entery close on the 20th of March

Pls Rebroadcast nd show sum love...support d
#BSmovement#ubetablivdat#moremoneymorefame#wetakingover

(1) (2) (Reply)

[WATCH VIDEO]: Flavour – Ada Ada (behind The Scenes) / Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. / [VIDEO] Olamide Dancing Shakitibobo With Unilag Student (dir By Albert David)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.