Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

Imei Tweaking Made Easy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Imei Tweaking Made Easy (1148 Views)

MTN 100% Double Data Bonus: Updated IMEI / How To Unlock Huawei Modem Using Imei Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imei Tweaking Made Easy by dapdoman(m): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2015
IMEI TWEAKING SOFTWARE AVAILABLE
Hello friends,imei tweaking has come to stay.few guys keeps getting 1gb,2gb,6gb up to 50gb or even more.Some are even activating and selling the sims.guys rocking glo bis of3gb also tweak imei to get BlackBerryimei.unfortunately many people don't get any get gb despite several attempts.after using imei analyser and mobile uncle app and they still don't get the data.I am happy to inform you that you can now tweak imei with easeand successfully too.u can as well generate imei at will including that ofthe BlackBerry. the powerful softwareto do that is available.You can start selling sims with data tweaked as others are doing and can be making as much as 20,000 naira or more weekly.the choice is yours.The price is 2500 naira.call or WhatsApp me on 08062273394.you will be glad you did.this is confirmed,guaranteed and trusted.

Re: Imei Tweaking Made Easy by xreal: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Clap for yaseff.

3 Likes

Re: Imei Tweaking Made Easy by hawk05(m): 2:14am On Sep 25, 2015
Oya, in no time whoever wana pay the OP for such software shld download CHAMELEPHON from Google play.. thats what he wantd to sell..

2 Likes

Re: Imei Tweaking Made Easy by obosirow: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
hawk05:
Oya, in no time whoever wana pay the OP for such software shld download CHAMELEPHON from Google play.. thats what he wantd to sell..

Nna, U vex o! grin
Re: Imei Tweaking Made Easy by hawk05(m): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
obosirow:

Nna, U vex o! grin
yep.. I Love scammers but I hate SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Imei Tweaking Made Easy by dasdexter(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
hawk05:
how do you use the app
Re: Imei Tweaking Made Easy by hawk05(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
dasdexter:
how do you use the app
Its IMEI changer. Download and see. Its as simple as ABC
Re: Imei Tweaking Made Easy by dasdexter(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
hawk05:
no it's not, the app generate random imei's of its own, it doesn't generate your desired imei used for tweaking, or you have detailed way of how it's used.
Re: Imei Tweaking Made Easy by gidjah(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmm...YOU HAVE SAVED ME LOTS OF STRESS BRO,SO GRATEFUL.
hawk05:
Re: Imei Tweaking Made Easy by hawk05(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2015
gidjah:
Hmmm...YOU HAVE SAVED ME LOTS OF STRESS BRO,SO GRATEFUL.
welcome

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Internet Download Manager (IDM) / Do You Have A Laptop To Sell? Get In Here / I Can't Use My Game Pad On My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.