Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:06 AM

See The Pope In Commercial Airline. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Pope In Commercial Airline. (1155 Views)

Sokoto Discovers Coal In Commercial Quantity / Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by ademusiwa5: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2015

Re: See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by ademusiwa5: 1:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by Alpha2k(m): 1:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Simply great.
Re: See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by Bernoulli01(m): 1:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Kul and nyc
Re: See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by ademusiwa5: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2015
tongue lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by lefrenzy: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2015
is he not human?
Re: See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by theV0ice: 2:01am On Sep 25, 2015
if only our pastors can copy this style from him
Re: See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by dokiOloye(m): 4:37am On Sep 25, 2015
Meanwhile,d Oyedepos and Adeboyes be cruising and owning multiple jets yet their influence and flock is not even up to a hundredth of d Pope's.

3 Likes

Re: See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 25, 2015
dokiOloye:
Meanwhile,d Oyedepos and Adeboyes be cruising and owning multiple jets yet their influence and flock is not even up to a hundredth of d Pope's.
I called those flocks of Oyedepo and co brain washed Christians.
Imagine paying tithes to someone who already has private jets where as they don't own a bicycle.

1 Like

Re: See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by agarawu23(m): 5:30am On Sep 25, 2015
adeitoro:

I called those flocks of Oyedepo and co brain washed Christians.
Imagine paying tithes to someone who already has private jets where as they don't own a bicycle.
that's the problem with we Africans because we blv our problems are spiritual and our men of God are the solution not knowing that 'you' can call God yourself with one mind and He will answer you.

Some will say when the pastors started with nothing we didn't see them suffering, is that why a pastor should have 2,3 jets? What for?

These set of ppl giving them huge tithe are the ones who want their name to be praised and be given front seat in the Church but this pastors don't have eyes to see the money is a stolen or ritual money. I give my tithe to ppl I see that are in need not my clergy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pope In Commercial Airline. by oganology33(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2015
lefrenzy:
is he not human?

Are our Pastors/general overseers who acquire private jets superhumans

The Idea is dat if the leader of (one of )the biggest Christian Denomination in the WORLD can fly public and commercial, wat excuse has our Pastors & general overseers who only have fee branches in selected countries. who oversees more dan the pope himself

(1) (Reply)

Justice Jega INEC chairman's Brother Dies in Hajj Stampede / Stewpeed Question Asked By A Stewpeed Senator. / Delayed Civil Servants Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.