Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 (995 Views)

Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / Notice! To All The Single Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 by zivility: 5:56am On Sep 25, 2015
The ‘Big 30’ is symbolic with women all over the world. You find that at about that time of life, a female would have completed her education and settled into a career path.
buffet to pick and work with.
However, there is one thing that remains constant for a female of that age, irrespective of her race, religion and ethnicity; it is that the big 30 is also the big cut off on a timeline. After which it’s a bad case to remain single for any longer. Worse still, finding a good man becomes harder or a nightmare, and the chances of childbearing narrows greatly…this is the belief.

Stay Positive

A positive outlook and approach is more likely to birth something positive. Speak what you want into existence, imagine the life that you want and that’s what the universe will deliver to you. I have heard some ladies suddenly conclude that true love doesn’t exist anymore. Life may have taken them to that point, but I say this, ‘Stay positive’.

Stay Occupied

There are other aspects to a fulfilled life, self development and spirituality for instance. These profitable ventures are worth your pretty mind. Do not be pre-occupied with only thoughts of love, marriage or men – they will wear you out.

Stay Beautiful

Letting yourself go is an absolute travesty at any point, needless to say that for the one seeking a better half, this cannot be over-emphasised. Be the best version of you. Chin up and stay beautiful

Be a Social Butterfly

At a sensible level, go out, meet new people, become a part of the community in ways that interest you. This is not targeted at finding a romantic partner solely, but also to make valuable friends and acquaintances.

Gratitude

Be thankful for the life that you have and all that you are blessed with. You need to find happiness and contentment from what already exists in your life. Guess what? Life will never be entirely perfect but you can make the most of it.

This subject is very deep, there are many aspects to it and many solutions that are trending currently. I do not have it all figured out myself, but I love to share. Stay positive and avoid situations that will heighten the deep rooted anxiety that comes with finding this thing called LOVE.

— Uru Eke
http://leadership.ng/style/463014/5-tips-for-the-single-female-at-30
Re: 5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Good tips!
Re: 5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2015
So this is why aunty chinelo isn't married yet abi? undecided

grin grin grin

Nice one..

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 by emperorchedda(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2015
This applies to both guys at whatever age.

Though I believe all these tips and rules makes the women above start to get under unnecessary pressure thinking marriage is all life's about
Re: 5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2015
zivility:
The ‘Big 30’ is symbolic with women all over the world. You find that at about that time of life, a female would have completed her education and settled into a career path.
buffet to pick and work with.
However, there is one thing that remains constant for a female of that age, irrespective of her race, religion and ethnicity; it is that the big 30 is also the big cut off on a timeline. After which it’s a bad case to remain single for any longer. Worse still, finding a good man becomes harder or a nightmare, and the chances of childbearing narrows greatly…this is the belief.

Stay Positive

A positive outlook and approach is more likely to birth something positive. Speak what you want into existence, imagine the life that you want and that’s what the universe will deliver to you. I have heard some ladies suddenly conclude that true love doesn’t exist anymore. Life may have taken them to that point, but I say this, ‘Stay positive’.

Stay Occupied

There are other aspects to a fulfilled life, self development and spirituality for instance. These profitable ventures are worth your pretty mind. Do not be pre-occupied with only thoughts of love, marriage or men – they will wear you out.

Stay Beautiful

Letting yourself go is an absolute travesty at any point, needless to say that for the one seeking a better half, this cannot be over-emphasised. Be the best version of you. Chin up and stay beautiful

Be a Social Butterfly

At a sensible level, go out, meet new people, become a part of the community in ways that interest you. This is not targeted at finding a romantic partner solely, but also to make valuable friends and acquaintances.

Gratitude

Be thankful for the life that you have and all that you are blessed with. You need to find happiness and contentment from what already exists in your life. Guess what? Life will never be entirely perfect but you can make the most of it.

This subject is very deep, there are many aspects to it and many solutions that are trending currently. I do not have it all figured out myself, but I love to share. Stay positive and avoid situations that will heighten the deep rooted anxiety that comes with finding this thing called LOVE.

— Uru Eke
http://leadership.ng/style/463014/5-tips-for-the-single-female-at-30

Did it ever occur to you that some ladies who are single at 30 are so because they want to be single.
Do you think it's everyone that wants to be cut up in that bullshit called marriage?

Fvcking myopic thread.
Re: 5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 by IamLEGEND1: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2015
where our NL aunties dey?
see thread for una....
Re: 5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
where our NL aunties dey?

see thread for una....

Re: 5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 by IamLEGEND1: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=38359647][/quote]

Re: 5 Tips For The Single Female At 30 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=38360390][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Forget Someone. Help! / In The New Generation, Love Is Fake - Part 1 / 5 Things You Should NEVER Do When Married!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.