Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,829 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response (58828 Views)

Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Godyke(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wrong time of the month - 14 times. For Real?..... Are there up to 14 months in a year
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by fresherdanU: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
caprini1:
made my day grin cheesy grin cheesy

did you have to copy the whole story just to let people know it made ur day?
idonbelieveit
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by caprini1: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
fresherdanU:

did you have to copy the whole story just to let people know it made ur day?

idonbelieveit
Na u buy my lapi for me ? abi na who be this one? angry
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Ashez: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
The wife gave lame excuses

Ladies been deceiving men since after Adam and Eve
pure

1 Like

Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by obeysexy: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin grin so funny .....

This kind of couples there's no love either understanding

But woman always be the start roll

Gbam...........!!!
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Kanbee: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by MhizterBharnei1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is so hillarious
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Adesiji77: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is ridiculously funny! ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by mbulela: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
caprini1:
made my day grin cheesy grin cheesy
Is that why you had to copy the entire thing before writing your one-liner?
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by caprini1: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
mbulela:

Is that why you had to copy the entire thing before writing your one-liner?
PARK WELL JOO......
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by legba1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Daffar:
This is what u get when both husband and wife are professors of statistics.

You're a badt ni...gga, lolzzz
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Funny
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Daffar: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
legba1:

You're a badt ni...gga, lolzzz
Hehehe abi wat do u tink?
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by kenoz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Benbelor(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is how I and my future wife will prolly be like.......seun take note!!!

The oga jona and mama p type grin grin ;Dh
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Benbelor(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is how I and my future wife will prolly be like.......seun take note!!!

The oga jona and mama p type grin grin grin
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Kenchukky(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Crack your ribs part...?
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by mekybabe1: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin!
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Ewuro4: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jokes section

Friedplantain angry
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by zanga420: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
McCarlito:
There has always been 3 sides to every story..
The Complainant's sides..
The Defendant's sides..
The real truth...

Chai!!! The wife's reply was epic grin grin grin grin grin
carefully looking at d presented responses, who do u think is at fault for their poor sexual life?
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by aspirebig: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Are you kidding me?

What?
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by FRANKOXY(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wow this poster can tell us how he's related to them.
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
mehn dis is dame hilarious. ....... ....
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by TessaJ: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
dedons:
A yolloba couple i guess... cry
ekwensu......u want to start again abi?
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ewuro4:
Jokes section

Friedplantain angry
Yaaaaaaaaaayy!! cheesy grin Ewuro is back! cheesy

Where have you been na, I have missed you.
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by franklingud(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Buh u can't fart while on it na!!
Funny response frm d wife joor!
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by sarlin(f): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2015
wowww nys1 I love this
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by chijudith(f): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2015
very funny
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by Ewuro4: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Yaaaaaaaaaayy!! cheesy grin Ewuro is back! cheesy

Where have you been na, I have missed you.

Yay I'm back!! Something just comes up everytime I want to log on NL.. Doh!!!

But I miss you too kiss
Re: Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response by mystikal(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Aitee1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc mystikal

Why you no go copy me. cheesy

Moral of the gist; communicate more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.