Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:43 AM

Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY (2263 Views)

#edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) / Question asked: The Queen of Britain is asking buhari if Emperor Ademusiwaa came / Breaking: Emperor Putin Drops Bombshell On ISIS Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by meforyou1(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2015
I watched one of his videos once on YouTube. He sounded so very normal

1 Like

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2015
meforyou1:
Please post the link or the video,i'm 100% certain he is not normal,he was fighting one guy 3 days ago saying,he is going to nominate ONI OF IFE as he is the emperor of country of western Nigeria that nobody dare goes against his wish,that the kind makers are presently in his house begging him to norminate the king
The worse is,he even posted pictures to back up his claim grin

3 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by vicadex07(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2015
meforyou1:

That's why I said maybe hard drugs are responsible for his hallucinations.

1 Like

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Jman06(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2015
That guy cracks my ribs with his posts.

He is psycho!

2 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by adaweezy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Believe Bro the guy is very very sane and intelligent . I believe he is doing those things intentionally to mask his personality because there was a time a very critical question was asked on this forum ( I can't really remember the question again) this guy is the only to " mistakenly" ( because he provided answer correctly to the notty issue without answer the knotty his normal crazeman style) and everyone was stunned how he even got to know about that issue talkless of answering the question like a normal person. He may even be a spy or something like that.

I believe musiwa is sane and highly intelligent ( what I still don't know is who he is , his mission on NL and why he behave the way he does) but too much coding wan make Nairalanders term him a mad man.
I agree we just need to change him slightly
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
musiwa lives in Canada, works as a chief engineer with Google Inc. Musiwa is very sane and I intelligent. don't be fooled by his deliberate attempt to act like a fool....

sometimes, like a cartel, he will reply you with long article without a hitch in his grammer.

av knwn the guy for long...very sane mad man...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by papaejima1: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
vicadex07:

That's why I said maybe hard drugs are responsible for his hallucinations.
Could he be cramjones at his very worst? grin grin grin

*runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Lanretoye(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Na oversabi go kill you!
thank you prophet,at least e better pass bomb.
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Lanretoye(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
...very sane mad man...[/quote]
lol
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Itoroetti(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Please post the link or the video,i'm 100% certain he is not normal,he was fighting one guy 3 days ago saying,he is going to nominate ONI OF IFE as he is the emperor of country of western Nigeria that nobody dare goes against his wish,that the kind makers are presently in his house begging him to norminate the king
The worse is,he even posted pictures to back up his claim grin

I think i watched it so. That video was posted here. He spoke so fluently and sound
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Itoroetti(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
musiwa lives in Canada, works as a chief engineer with Google Inc. Musiwa is very sane and I intelligent. don't be fooled by his deliberate attempt to act like a fool....

sometimes, like a cartel, he will reply you with long article without a hitch in his grammer.

av knwn the guy for long...very sane mad man...

Work with Google?
I wont doubt. I watched his video once and sounded so good
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by stelaar(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
His a CIA robot programmed in Canada and sent to collect data on the raise of Internet in Nigeria and politcal issues...there was a malfunction in the coding and he has been roaming the internet.

If He was in Nigeria cost of data for destory him bank account with the heavy uploads of ariel maps and co.

He predicted the Acting position of Sarah as CBN Gov.
And the Queen of Englands Personal Phone number is in his Mobile.

3 Likes

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2015
stelaar:
His a CIA robot programmed in Canada and sent to collect data on the raise of Internet in Nigeria and politcal issues...there was a malfunction in the coding and he has been roaming the internet.

If He was in Nigeria cost of data for destory him bank account with the heavy uploads of ariel maps and co.

He predicted the Acting position of Sarah as CBN Gov.
And the Queen of Englands Personal Phone number is in his Mobile.
I dont think he is that relevant only if his brain has been manipulated,no sane person will behave the way he does
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by egbaguy: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2015
I was scared when one day I found musiwa following me on twitter.......ao he got my twitter handle,I dnt know. Musiwa tweets at UN,obama,david cameron,putin,all influential people........he tweets about western nigeria to dem ooooo. I dnt seem to get that guy's 'problem'

1 Like

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by egbaguy: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2015
The guy is a serious threat to Nigerias Unity such guy could launch a large war to secede
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
He's nothing but a lecturer or someone with interest in Nigerian history. He's also a troll. Fear trolls with abundant knowledge because they can twist the truth to suit their bidding.
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Lanretoye:
the emperor is gradually becoming a celeb for being mad.
who knws he/she created this thread self.
Musiwa has always being a celebrity on nairaland... no be today bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by bettercreature(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
saxywale:

Hmmmm "Becomerich" was very influential on here, i didnt know he was the one using the moniker,
Its serious! that means he really knows what he is doing
Jesus christ
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
adaweezy:
He needs help
Seun should make efforts to rehabilitate him by facilitating his appointments with a well versed neuron-psychiatrist or psychologists
Sèun would rather close this thread. Sometimes last year when a thread like this was created, where people were calling for Musiwa to be helped, Musiwa referred to Sèun as having a mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
bettercreature:
Believe me this guy with his so many moniker is very popular in my house
We always anticipate his next thread
But come to think of it,this guy is very brilliant,very enlighten and very hard working but behaves like an alien
He seriously need our help
Something deadly serious is probably wrong with him

Dear OP, thanks for this tread, if you hadn't i would have.. That guy is something else, and funny enough he uses some mans picture as the western emperor, i'm sure 100% of my Yoruba brothers haven't seen the "supposed" emperor. But i give it to this guy, this guy has got what we call ENDURANCE!!!
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
His most funny thread was the one he titled "Musiwa To Address The Nation."
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by adaweezy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Sèun would rather close this thread. Sometimes last year when a thread like this was created, where people were calling for Musiwa to be helped, Musiwa referred to Sèun as having a mental problem.
lol
Odikwa serious
Re: Emperor Pus20c,ademusiwa3, Ademusiwa9,puss, Pus97 A CASE STUDY by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
saxywale:

Hmm, its not today he started trolling this site then. With his many monikers I'd guess he's 1,200,000 of the 1,439,343 members this forum has.
I've always guessed apart from the admin and handful of mods it was only one person making all the posts here and replying themself; I see he has all the time in the world and brainpower to keep up the charade.
On the bright side though, he's now a prisoner of his own mind since his dedication on this site might make him commit suicide if another data loss incident or eventual shutdown happens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures On World Most Amazing Borders / Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) / Biafra: Orji Uzor Kalu Finally Reacts [a Must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.