Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

SURE CHEAP SOLUTION FOR YOUR CAR SCRATCHES - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SURE CHEAP SOLUTION FOR YOUR CAR SCRATCHES (969 Views)

Scratches On That Car?try Car Scratch Fix Pen That Erase Scratches / Solution To Car Scratches And Paint Transfer!!! / Sharp Used 07 Toyota Camry XLE(thumbstart)"Fix Only Dashboard scratches" @1.350m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SURE CHEAP SOLUTION FOR YOUR CAR SCRATCHES by Maclef(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
DO YOU KNOW ?
WHEN YOUR CAR GETS SCRATCHED, YOU CAN GET IT FIXED WITHOUT TAKING IT TO A PAINTER JUST BY USING A SIMPLE MAGIC PEN. smiley

Its hard to believe, right ? ... I never believed it too until I used it and I found out that it was for real. It works like magic. All you just need to do is apply it on the scratch, buff it and clean it and leave under the action of sunlight. Before you know it, the scratch has disappeared.

**- IT SAVES A LOT OF MONEY AND GUESS WHAT ? IT WORKS ON ANY CAR COLOUR AND IT SELLS FOR JUST #1000 ON KONGA.

To get yours, contact 08162878269 on whatsapp or BBM via 7FD8D16E and you shall be given the link on konga where you will buy it at very cheap rate.

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU. YOU WON'T REGRET VISITING THIS POST EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

1 Share

Re: SURE CHEAP SOLUTION FOR YOUR CAR SCRATCHES by CARLOSZ: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
What will happen if you drop the link here?
Re: SURE CHEAP SOLUTION FOR YOUR CAR SCRATCHES by klassicomega(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pls, do you know of any thing I can used to treat crack on car windscreen
Re: SURE CHEAP SOLUTION FOR YOUR CAR SCRATCHES by Maclef(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
CARLOSZ:
What will happen if you drop the link here?
@carlosz, if I drop the link here, it won't show completely. This is because, nairaland thinks I am advertising illegally so they won't allow the link to show completely. Also I might get banned too.
Re: SURE CHEAP SOLUTION FOR YOUR CAR SCRATCHES by Maclef(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
klassicomega:
Pls, do you know of any thing I can used to treat crack on car windscreen
@klassicomega, NO, I DONT. I only major on car scratches. Follow the contact in my post and I'll guide you on how to get it.
Re: SURE CHEAP SOLUTION FOR YOUR CAR SCRATCHES by CARLOSZ: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Maclef:
@carlosz, if I drop the link here, it won't show completely. This is because, nairaland thinks I am advertising illegally so they won't allow the link to show completely. Also I might get banned too.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

2000 Rx 300 Registered For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / Toks Very Clean Toyota Corolla 2001 in lagos / Toyota Avensis 499k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.