Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,032 members, 7,946,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News (30639 Views)

Nigerians Blast Saraki Over Magu / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by gebest: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Make una allow the man rest na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by olaolulazio(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
k
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by babywhite(f): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by shakaZuIlu: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
I am not moved by our politicians anymore smiley he inherited "LIES" in PDP because that's the food they had been using since 1999.

We aren't dumb na grin

Nope he learnt lies from the Lier in Chief Lier Muhammed grin

roger that mai suya grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by journerman(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dear senator bukola saraki, since when has service to one's nation become a 'do or die' affair.
The people/nation you claimed to be serving have rejected you, why don't you do the honourable thing and safe us all this madness.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
I think the poster below me will comment appropriately cos I have nothing to say.

Ok I have one point

Thou shall not Lie.

Someone just did.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by chrisxxx(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Those grinning that Saraki was stoned when have we become Islamic/Arabic nation that expresses disgust by stoning? Or is this the creep of the Islamisation agenda?
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by ahamonyeka(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
He can only lie to chukwudi and to his sallah ram

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by basilo101: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
He was stoned ok, can we hear word now?
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
babywhite:
grin
where u in Ilorin recently ??
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Bacelona(m): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
I thought he is APC HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
How the mighty falls. Despite all the stoning and abuse, Saraki would neither resign nor be impeached. Shame no dey catch politicians for Naija. Kwara people don use stone cast their vote. But the man has lost both his PDP origin, his adopted APC and his political future. Na for only Senate chamber him power stop.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
babywhite:
grin
this face looks familiar
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by pat077: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Presin way Dem flog way talk say them no flog ham, na Who bodi dey pain?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by efilefun(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
It shall never be well with your generations
OVI75:
.Una go cry blood.....It shall never be well with those who ochestrated the dispatchment of PDP leading to the failure of my region man to get a return ticket.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Bacelona(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
I thought he is apc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by jonnieoneng: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS WHY THE UNNECESSARY COVERAGE OF THIS STORY angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Querty(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Choose!!!

between Saraki and Tinubu !!!

LIKES for Saraki and SHARE for tinubu
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Och77(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Can someone please tell Saraki that Lying Is Corruption.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by babywhite(f): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Iamsynord:

where u in Ilorin recently ??

no
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by viktagorion: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
His days as Senate President are numbered!

Corruption CANNOT fight corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
babywhite:

no
u look much like a youth corper I saw in Ilorin
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by Enesi47: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy

@ saraki "look for another reason or just step down and save yourself the embarrassment,”

hajia aminat, Abdulkareem is here, happy salah
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by dasrackhor(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chukwudi44 where da Bleep r u?Be man enough and say something. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by picknstake: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
MORE MONEY TO BE WON TODAY AS WE HAVE PUT OUT FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by otr1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
You were given 10 blows, but you denied saying you received none. No be your body go tell you?
#sarakiisfinished

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by pecothecash: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
he was stoned here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by IyandaBabs: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
OVI75:
As in bomb blast? so they were expecting our senate president to say wot in its exactness his detractors wants to hear.well it sounds like gudnews for the broom waving demons and their supporter on nairaland.why did they not stone him during the small sallah( eid-il fitr ).i smell somtin.

saraki and his body guard(gov hamed) didn't attend d prayer during d small salah, pple have been waiting for both of them since but got d opportunity yesterday, even gov Hamed wasn't welcome in his native town sa'are, he later run to d govt house for d salah celebration

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by kengeorge2013: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
saraki lost what took his father years to build. in two months

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News by butanep(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Saraki is a symbol of shame...

His reign is gradually coming to an end.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Alex Otti Monitors Abia Community Cleanup (Video, Photos) / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills / Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.