Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

*****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** (5968 Views)

Hp Probook 450 G3 For Sale (12gb Monster Ram And Space For Super Fast M2 Ssd) / HP Laptop 250 G3..4gb Ram 500gb space for sale / Ddr3 Laptop Ram Pc3l - 4gb & 8gb Price In Computer Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2016
"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it." Greg Anderson
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 12:41am On Jan 14, 2016
"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." Dale Carnegie
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
"If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary." Jim Rohn
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
"We forge the chains we wear in life." Charles Dickens
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
3 oshitelu str beside gtbank computer village ikeja
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
"Opportunities don't happen. You create them." Chris Grosser
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2016
"Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out." John Wooden
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 5:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Good morning, a happy Sunday to everyone.
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 12:40am On Jan 18, 2016
"The best revenge is massive success." Frank Sinatra
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
hello
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2016
"The starting point of all achievement is desire." Napoleon Hill
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 5:28am On Jan 20, 2016
"Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending." Carl Bard
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Call 08124461809 for all enquiry
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 2:14am On Jan 21, 2016
"Opportunities don't happen. You create them." Chris Grosser
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 10am to 6pm today.
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thank God it's Friday
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 4:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Good morning, today is going to be a lovely day
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Favour and mercy is ours today.
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 5:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Good morning, a blessed Sunday to everyone......
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Still available
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by airsaylongcon: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
How much space in sq metres is available for rent?
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
airsaylongcon:
How much space in sq metres is available for rent?

I don't know the measurements but you can come for physical inspection on Monday.
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by airsaylongcon: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
ruphytelecom:

I don't know the measurements but you can come for physical inspection on Monday.

I think if I had a rough idea prior to visiting it would simplify the decision making process. If the place has got ceiling boards count the number along the length and breadth. Also what line of business are you into? Retail? Or repairs and servicing?
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I think if I had a rough idea prior to visiting it would simplify the decision making process. If the place has got ceiling boards count the number along the length and breadth. Also what line of business are you into? Retail? Or repairs and servicing?
Will count the ceiling tomorrow or better post pics as suggested.
He's into sales of used laptops
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by airsaylongcon: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
ruphytelecom:
Will count the ceiling tomorrow or better post pics as suggested.
He's into sales of used laptops

I'm interested now (assuming the rent is not abominable) as we can have a symbiotic business relationship. I'm into repairs and servicing of PCs and resolution of software issues with phones.

I'd suggest you post pics of the space available for rent as well as pics of the building were it is located.

I'm a bit of a scientific person and believe in the use of data in managing and running a business. So I'm gonna ask the daily footfall count of his shop (how many potential clients visit his shop daily)?
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I'm interested now (assuming the rent is not abominable) as we can have a symbiotic business relationship. I'm into repairs and servicing of PCs and resolution of software issues with phones.

I'd suggest you post pics of the space available for rent as well as pics of the building were it is located.

I'm a bit of a scientific person and believe in the use of data in managing and running a business. So I'm gonna ask the daily footfall count of his shop (how many potential clients visit his shop daily)?
Except with the aid of CCTV camera I can't give daily footfall count of his shop. A physical visit will give you an idea.
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by ruphytelecom(m): 3:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Good morning, have a blessed day
Re: *****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** by airsaylongcon: 6:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Remember to get the dimensions of the space available as well as pics of both the space as well as the building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

✈✳✅New Stocks:upto 20 Pieces APPLE Macbooks. / (USA) HP 3099se Beats Special Edition+Accesories(5 PIECES)..ALL SOLD OUT!..wow! / New Acer Aspire 15.6-inch Laptop(intel Core I3 ,4gb Ram, 500gb Hdd) Warranty,70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.