Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (54010 Views)

Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents / Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by beckytunde(f): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
FOR BABY LIGHT HEALTH SECTION FAMILY SECTION AYOLIGHT

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by dammyagboola(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Inalilahi winailehi rojihuna. may your soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Bonapart(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
ybalogs:

Why do you have to type before you think nah?
where did i got it wrong
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by seasonfilm: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
tiwaz:
Late Hajiya B Yusuf on stage with others on the commemoration of ChibokGirls event, 1 year on

The photo below shows the late Hajiya B. Yusuf (2nd from right) who was among those that died yesterday in Saudi during a stampede. Hajiya who was a member of the bring back our girls group is currently being mourned by other members of the group.

She was among the members of the fact finding committee that was appointed by former president Goodluck Jonathan about the Chibok Girls. Until her death, she was a strong advocate for equality & inclusion.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=9172
I condemn with grieve, the death of pilgrims in Saudi Arabia. Although every Muslim is expected to believe in qaddar dt is destiny, but situation reports, reveals negligence on the side of Saudi Arabia hajj committee cos d tragedy was obviously avoidable, Hajj being a pillar of Islam is an obligation, there's need for improvement in the system. This is laxity, something need to b done, the Saudi Arabia prince should accept d responsibility and stop setting blames on a African Pilgrims. May the dead rest in peace, Amin.
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by juman(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
inalilahi wainalilahi rajiun.

Good way to die.

May Almighty Allah accept them all in aljannah fridaus.
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by seasonfilm: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
I condemn with grieve, the death of pilgrims in Saudi Arabia. Although every Muslim is expected to believe in qaddar dt is destiny, but situation reports, reveals negligence on the side of Saudi Arabia hajj committee cos d tragedy was obviously avoidable, Hajj being a pillar of Islam is an obligation, there's need for improvement in the system. This is laxity, something need to b done, the Saudi Arabia prince should accept d responsibility and stop setting blames on a African Pilgrims. May the dead rest in peace, Amin.

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by nbolaji(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
R.i.p ma
Next world don't go near the so called holy land
I believe you know better now
There ain't iota of holiness near there

What is this one saying undecided
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
R.i.p ma Next world don't go near the so called holy land I believe you know better now There ain't iota of holiness near there
u're not well
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Bonapart(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
u're not well
you're well
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by thundafire: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
hurrying to stone satan dy guy na rock all dis dummy called muslims y una no go die wen ram meat dn take over una brain yet dy will foolishly say na heaven him go cs he die 4 holy land follow JESUS una no go hear cs HE IS THE ONLY WAY oooooooooooo so morons go soon quote me
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by willibounce1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
It's really sad people have to die trying to stone the devil they have been stoning for years. They'll be throwing stones at a building calling it the devil.

Satan for don die since with all the stones wey thm don stone am all these years.
People just need to make more use of their brain. RIP to the dead.
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by closetoyou(f): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
seunlayi:
I heard someone saying anyone that died during hajj is going straight to heaven. Is paradise that cheap?

No, it's not cheap, thats y the death wasn't an easy one
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by closetoyou(f): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2015
realtestament:
WTF undecided undecided

God won't allow me n ma people(nairalanders) see dis kinda death....Amen

#RIP 2 her

U should have said u nd your people (not nairalander) I'm a nairalander, nd I [color=#006600][/color][b][/b][i][/i]DONT MIND THIS KIND OF DEATH, INFACT I PRAY FOR IT
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by sarlin(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
seunlayi:
I heard someone saying anyone that died during hajj is going straight to heaven. Is paradise that cheap?
yes its cheap but not in that way
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by joe4christ(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
pmc01:

Are you insinuating he deserves hell? Islam is a religion of justice. One would be punished for what he has done wrong and rewarded for whatever he does right. You do not carpet people's character with just one attribute of theirs.

In essence, a financially corrupt man can also be the most charitable person in the community. Therefore, he will receive what is due to him for each character trait.

I hope this is clear?

So, I can go rob a bank, amass enough dough, go to the less privilege and give alms. Then I'm covered. Is that it
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by oloboojo(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
mecca is no longer a holy land it is now a death zone

Have you been there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / Charly Boy Mocks Amaechi Waiting For Commercial Flight At Airport / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.