Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,382 members, 7,964,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow (626 Views)

PDP Bot Kicks As Governors Plan Imposition Of Another Chairman - Tribune / Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" / Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow by helinues: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
The secretary, Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Walid Jibrin, has observed that 100 days of the present administration in office are not enough to assess its performance.

In an interview with journalists on Friday in Nasarawa, he urged Nigerians to give the administration more time before any assessment.
“I don’t agree that Buhari is slow and I don’t believe that 100 days are enough to judge anybody or any one in office; it is just for one to start planning very well.

“Let us give him and other leaders up to six months and after that, we could start assessing the administration,’’ he said.
Mr. Jibrin also called on Buhari to be fair to all political parties and individuals in his war against corruption.
“If President Buhari decides to probe some individuals both in APC and PDP, so be it. I will support him if he is doing the right thing for the betterment of the society,’’ he added.

He urged Muslims and other Nigerians to use the period Eid el-Kabir to pray for peaceful co-existence among the diverse ethnic, religious and political groups in the country.
The secretary said PDP was working to win the presidential election in 2019, insisting that PDP would change Nigeria positively when it assumed office.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/forum9ja/posts/965262550202212
Re: PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow by pet4ril(f): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Good to hear that coming from the opposition party
Re: PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow by nke001: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ofcourse he is not slow!
He is slower.

Imagine a president turn minster for tourism and int'l relation nosedriving the economy with his slowness.
Re: PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Great comment from a leading opposition party in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow by Abugab(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Any sane person will know that to avoid the mistakes of the past Buhari needs to have a sound understanding of the state of the various ministries and sectors which he is doing as his first phase.
Opposition just want to stampede him into doing things the usual way which will be against the change philosophy of the govt.
PDP was always involved in their hurried motion without movement, something akin to a Merry go round.
Things will pick and I am sure most people will forget this who slow movement talk then. Better to be slow and steady as it always wins the race
Re: PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow by Hadone(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow by kogiguy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
nice........pmb needs more time because of the rottenness in mos of d ministries and parastatals
Re: PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
“Let us give him and other leaders up to six months and after that, we could start assessing the administration,’’
Buhari has spent 4months in power with ZERO achievement. He has been a disaster and an epidemic so far. Nigeria bleeds under his administration.

1 Like

Re: PDP Bot Secretary Defends Buhari, Says President Not Slow by naijaking1: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
BOT secretary my behind. These were the people who worked for Buhari while getting paid by GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Olu Falae's Abduction And Yoruba General Apathy Proves Bishopmagic Right! / Pictures Of Buhari Holding Bilateral Talks With UK Prime Minister / Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Newyork(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.