Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,544 members, 7,888,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! (1154 Views)

Customer Service Excellence Masterclass: How To Win & Keep Loyal Customers / Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed / Bank Customers To Pay N17.54bn As Card Maintenance Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! by Catalyst007(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO START TAKING YOUR BUSINESS/SERVICE SERIOUSLY?

Get a unique logo or badge!. I can’t stress how important this action is, for any business, whether starting out or existing, you have to turn your business into a brand people can recognize at a glimpse. The apple logo, The CNN logo, The Al-Jazeera logo, the Google Chrome logo, hp logo... notice how you could visualize them and match them to their owner’s (sub-consciously), without even seeing the pictures!

That’s the power a Logo has, in branding your enterprise. BRANDING makes your business more trustworthy and starts to pull traffic!

Note: When I say Logo, I am generally talking about bagdes (emblems), insignias, seals, logos, stylized typography of brand name (text logo).

Examples of Badges Below (3rd party images):

Re: Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! by Catalyst007(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Examples of Logos (3rd party images):

Re: Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! by Catalyst007(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Examples of Text Logos/Stylized Typography/Signature Logos: [3rd party images]

Re: Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! by Catalyst007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015

Re: Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! by Catalyst007(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
I SPECIALIZE IN LOGO, TEXT AND BADGE DESIGNING:

My Work is rendered in high quality formats for any purpose. Uses for logos are:

1. Website and Blog Header and Post Images
2. Brand Image [small and large business start ups]
3. Institutional Image (e.g, Schools, banks, government agencies)
4. Church Image
5. Fashion (branding T-Shirts)

I RENDER MY DESIGNS IN EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY VECTOR FORMATS:

• JPEG (or JPG, for the file extension; Joint Photographic Experts Group)
• PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
• BMP (Bitmap)
• GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
• TIFF (or TIF, for the file extension; Tagged Image File Format)

You could either use my designs for web uses or for print (on Shirts, books, magazines and newspapers)
Re: Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! by Catalyst007(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
THE IMAGE BELOW, SHOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A VECTOR IMAGE AND A BITMAP IMAGE (Very Important):

Re: Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! by Catalyst007(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Image formats can be separated into three broad categories:

• lossy compression.
• lossless compression.
• Uncompressed.

Uncompressed formats take up the most amount of data, but they are exact representations of the image. Bitmap formats such as BMP generally are uncompressed, although there also are compressed BMP files as well.

Lossy compression formats are generally suited for photographs. It is not suited for illustrations, drawings and text, as compression artifacts from compressing the image will standout. Lossy compression, as its name implies, does not encode all the information of the file, so when it is recovered into an image, it will not be an exact representation of the original. However, it is able to compress images very effectively compared to lossless formats, as it discards certain information. A prime example of a lossy compression format is JPEG.

Lossless compression formats are suited for illustrations, drawings, text and other material that would not look good when compressed with lossy compression. As the name implies, lossless compression will encode all the information from the original, so when the image is decompressed, it will be an exact representation of the original. As there is no loss of information in lossless compression, it is not able to achieve as high a compression as lossy compression, in most cases. Examples of lossless image compression is PNG and GIF. (GIF only allows 8-bit images).

TIFF and BMP are both "wrapper" formats, as the data inside can depend upon the compression technique that is used. It can contain both compressed and uncompressed images.
When to use a certain image compression format really depends on what is being compressed.

Vector graphics is the use of geometrical primitives such as points, lines, curves, and shapes or polygons—all of which are based on mathematical expressions—to represent images in computer graphics. Vector graphics are based on vectors (also called paths), which lead through locations called control points or nodes. Each of these points has a definite position on the x and y axes of the work plane and determines the direction of the path; further, each path may be assigned a stroke color, shape, thickness, and fill. These properties don't increase the size of vector graphics files in a substantial manner, as all information resides in the document's structure, which describes solely how the vector should be drawn. Vector graphics can be magnified infinitely without loss of quality, while pixel-based graphics cannot.

Examples of Raster Render Softwares: Microsoft Paint
Examples of Vector Render Softwares: SoThink Logo Maker, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.

B E L O W ARE SAMPLES OF MY WORK [Some are Funny samples]:

Re: Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! by Catalyst007(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
More of my Samples

Re: Get More Loyal Customers to Your Brand: 1 Idea That Really Works! by Catalyst007(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help..i Want To B A Bet9ja Agent..how Do I Go Abouut It.. / Samsung ES95 16.2MP HD Digital Camera For Sale / Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.