Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) (24461 Views)

Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by dearsly(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
HIV AWOLOWO!!!!

Nice move Governor of Governors
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Why is it that the Yoruba APC Muslim Squad only see ibos?

Fool I am not ibo.
of course you are not ibo, you are biafra tongue

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by greatness22(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
FAYOSE, i just love u sir. You be like "tortoise, ur name nor dey commot for story" You are the **man of the year**

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by nationwide1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Governor Ayodele Peter Fayose still showing strong reasons why he is our role model. Truly the people’s governor still leading by example.

God bless the good people of Ekiti State.

RIP to Mama Awolowo.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by sladonery: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by ghanaman5050: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
SUG president

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by nationwide1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
dearsly:
HIV AWOLOWO!!!!

HIV? Typographical error?

I want to believe you didn't mean to insult. Show some love ; show some respect.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by klax(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
stexsy:
Our man.....
Our role model....
The slayer of APC...
Tinubu's nightmare...

Fayose/Ribadu 2019

Oh my oh my you said it all. Fayose/Ribadu are the men for next election. Supported 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by klax(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
dearsly:
HIV AWOLOWO!!!!

HIV
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Ijaya123: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
I can bet it that all the people hailing Fayose here are not Yorubas. I wonder why some people are attracted to questionable characters.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
sukkot:
of course you are not ibo, you are biafra tongue

I will choose Biafra any day than this nonsense nijeriya but that doesn't make me ibo.

You fools better begin to know that Biafra is not exclusively restricted to just ibos.

Now get off my mentions you impoverished osun dunce

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by udobaba(f): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose the nightmare of apc. The man that drove apc out of ekiti. The man that gave apc 26 0. Fayose our hero. The man of the people. At hearing his name, tinubu Trimble. We all love you. Very soon we will have another fayose in Lagos.
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Facosco(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Most of those that called themselves awoist have not deemed it necessary to pay the family a condolence visit the only thing they can do is to hide under the achievement of awolowo to be deceiving people

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Maekay(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
coolFayose my role model,the terror of APC, kip shinin
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by wazobiaN9(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
stexsy:
Our man.....
Our role model....
The slayer of APC...
Tinubu's nightmare...

Fayose/Ribadu 2019

one begins to wonder what strain of weed you must have been exposed to... truly i say unto you, your madness is rare.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose APC NIGHTMARE......Quote me and chop Heavenly slap

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lamasta:
Fayose APC NIGHTMARE......Quote me and chop Heavenly slap
grin oyaa slap me

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by bousandy(f): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
If I were in anyway related to Awo, I would never allow this dirty pig desecrate his house.

He went there just to pose for pictures.

Garrulous eejit.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
i wonder how much awolowo's have made recntly...
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:
grin oyaa slap me
Eeyah my dear Aminat you are too beautiful to chop heavenly slap now....Ok I preach to you to give ya life to Allah......Barka da sallah

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Rotimi47: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has also deemed it fit to pay the Awolowo family a visit on the demise of HID Awolowo. He was also shown the grave yard of Pa Awolowo, which most people might not have seen before. See more photos below

Source:http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/09/yass-ekiti-state-governor-also-visits.html?m=1
Fayose know that he is a typical local champion, why is he visiting the Awolowos for the first time? Being shown pa Awo's grave is a pointer to it that wannabe Fayose is a learner to the core. Several personalities had visited but Fayose choose a day when he won't meet with other respected personalities because he is afraid of a one on one wash down.

This guy have put his mouth in check of resent and I believe that his people need the time he is wasting trying to paint Buhari in negative ways.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by wildchild1: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
temitemi role model

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by xage(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
I hate Fayose...he's a talking drum...he says anything bad without remorse...he can never be role model for any sane and responsible human being

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by emmasege: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ijaya123:
I can bet it that all the people hailing Fayose here are not Yorubas. I wonder why some people are attracted to questionable characters.
Here is a Yoruba of Yorubas solidly supporting Fayose. Ki lo tun fe so? The name fayose is a terror to the lying liars & their c-in-c (thief nubu).
Eyi (fayose) ni ojulowo omo O'odua ati asiwaju Yoruba rere, e ma a gbo tire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
emmasege:
Here is a Yoruba of Yorubas solidly supporting Fayose. Ki lo tun fe so? The name fayose is a terror to the lying liars & their c-in-c (thief nubu).

You mean his major achievement that qualifies him as ojúlówó omo O'òduà is to be a terror to thief nubu?
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Appareil(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
! These guys on Nairaland are like the women of the bible in King Saul's time.They sang the praises of David after He defeated Goliath and that set Saul against him. God no go allow you guys set Tinubu against my Fayose . No way
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Cruxader(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
My amiable lousy govvy!
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Appareil(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
klax:

Oh my oh my you said it all. Fayose/Ribadu are the men for next election. Supported 100%.
hahaha!!! Waoh!!
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Appareil(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
olukenzo:
If I were in anyway related to Awo, I would never allow this dirty pig desecrate his house.

He went there just to pose for pictures.

Garrulous eejit.
Read your comment again!! Such pride!! Desecrate as inn?, Sorry dear!
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by DonSpankie: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose my man
Re: Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
emmasege:
Guy, ma da awon bobo yen loun jare, won ro wipe oju wa dudu ni, motun so wipe for FAYOSE/RIBADU 2019. Pls tell them that If they like, they should vote for him, he is destined to rule naija come 2019. Lobatan o .kosoro mo .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise / FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square / Farouk Lawan Contacted Us After He Discovered The Money Was Mark:police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.