Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2654177 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Petite22(f): 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
Good evening house, i have been reading this thread from the first page. It has been very helpful with the comments and contributions.
I want to write the IETLS General, i need materials that would help me in scoring good marks . My e-mail is yetlukoy@yahoo.com .
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 9jabiggurl: 5:23pm On May 16, 2017
Dammiehar:
I just finished speaking to a lady at IQAS concerning my documents that were received on May 8th, she confirmed receipt, but said that batch have not been opened yet, and that is why they have not sent any acknowledgement mail. She also said that they are receiving a very high volume of application for assessment, but they are hoping to complete every case with 15 days of receiving all documents. I don't know when that would be for me as my transcripts is stuck somewhere in Canada with Canada Post, not updating at all. My school in the UK sent it through regular post, and I just realized that Canada Post is the worst postal service in the western world.Online reviews shows that it can take 3 weeks for them to deliver within Canada, while it took Royal Mail 2 days to send it the UK to Canada. I just regret not paying for DHL.

Oh dear I feel you... Used DHL for my husband from the UK and IQAS received within 2 days. Had the option of using standard delivery but opted for DHL at a little price though....So sorry but never mind in the end they will receive it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 5:26pm On May 16, 2017
Remxyj:

Thanks for the advice. But this information was given in the express entry profile before an ITA was given, are you advising we should remove it in the work experience section on the permanent residence form and leave it in the work history?
In the Crs point break down I did not see any point awarded based on the relative she said she has in Canada and we can't even edit it cos cousins are not listed as part of relatives and she chose aunty so the only option is to remove it.
Hope all dese changes will not show dishonesty and get the application rejected because I tot we are not allowed to change the informations given in express entry form after an ITA as been issued and all other documents are ready for submission. This image is for clarity. Please advice
cc Babachi, LordSebastian, Onlineise, optionese, 40manlappy

From the image, you only claimed points on spouse education and language proficiency, there were no points for her work experience or even relatives. It is only a problem when you change information that affects your CRS score negatively post-ITA.

If it makes you sleep well, do a brief LOE on your wife's cousin i.e. the error that you made on your EE profile and attach on the e-APR.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 6:27pm On May 16, 2017
9jabiggurl:

Oh dear I feel you... Used DHL for my husband from the UK and IQAS received within 2 days. Had the option of using standard delivery but opted for DHL at a little price though....So sorry but never mind in the end they will receive it

Thanks for your words of encouragement sis, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by fadedayo: 6:34pm On May 16, 2017
Dear All,

Thanks for the fantastic job you all are doing.

My wife is the primary applicant for the FSW application. I want to find out if it we require 2 separate WES accounts for our certificate verification.

She will be verifying her MBA from OAU while I will be verifying my MA for a United States University (I understand we should be verifying our highest levels of education - I hope this is true). Please advise.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by japhethGold: 7:01pm On May 16, 2017
japhethGold:

PLEASE HELP. I TOOK IELTS SINCE FEB 11 2017 AND WANT TO SUBMIT MY PROFILE BUT IT KEEP GIVING ME SOME NOC SKILLS WORK T IN AREAS LIKE BUTCHER, MINING ETC. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

MY IELTS RESULT IS R-7.0, W-7.5, R-7.0 AND L-6.5.

WHEN I GO AHEAD IT WILL ISSUE ME INELIGIBILITY RESULT.

I HAVE B.SC AND ICAN- A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

WHAT DO I DO TO SUBMIT MY PROFILE?

Please gurus in the house, help am I not eligible with these credentials. Noc number is 0111 Financial Manager.
I choose Ontario as a province and the result is looking like ineligible.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Austynodv: 7:10pm On May 16, 2017
Hello all.
Please help! I am new on this forum. What do I do if my former employer is no longer in business and I need a Reference Letter for my EE application? Are there any alternatives that CIC might accept?

The experience I got from that employment is crucial to my application.

I would really appreciate your valuable contributions.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Michaelbay: 7:29pm On May 16, 2017
hello house please i didn't have any home tied to support my document but recently my brother which his also my sponsor make a gift deed of is land in may name. please can i use this as a supporting document as my home tied ? as i dont have any financial statements , no job experiences all i got is my o.level reault
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 7:32pm On May 16, 2017
House
Faky201:
Hello house,

I was in d u.s for 5 months one time visiting, do I need to include the address in address history?
When using a FD, should the letter from the spouse include the source of the money transferred to me?
Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Michaelbay: 7:40pm On May 16, 2017
please house, why most applicants uses or send upfront medical examination to CIC am thinking of applying first before going for my medical. is there any genuine reasons for the upfront medical and application before medical? thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 16, 2017
Michaelbay:
hello house please i didn't have any home tied to support my document but recently my brother which his also my sponsor make a gift deed of is land in may name. please can i use this as a supporting document as my home tied ? as i dont have any financial statements , no job experiences all i got is my o.level reault
Bro..read page 0. No home tie needed. You are emigrating..do u think u r qualified?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 16, 2017
40manlappy:

From the image, you only claimed points on spouse education and language proficiency, there were no points for her work experience or even relatives. It is only a problem when you change information that affects your CRS score negatively post-ITA.

If it makes you sleep well, do a brief LOE on your wife's cousin i.e. the error that you made on your EE profile and attach on the e-APR.

One can't even claim points from spouse's work experience if not got from Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
Austynodv:
Hello all.
Please help! I am new on this forum. What do I do if my former employer is no longer in business and I need a Reference Letter for my EE application? Are there any alternatives that CIC might accept?

The experience I got from that employment is crucial to my application.

I would really appreciate your valuable contributions.

Thanks
Go to their page. It is there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:04pm On May 16, 2017
elfmann:

One can't even claim points from spouse's work experience if not got from Canada.

Very true

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 16, 2017
Sinp ee is open
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 8:28pm On May 16, 2017
Onlineise:

Yes please, in my case the "Yes" was actually for my madam and I am the PA.

So because we have already submitted. Do I wait till CiC request we fill out Schedule A or I should just do it and send in advance?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
Onlineise:

Yes please, in my case the "Yes" was actually for my madam and I am the PA.

So because we have already submitted. Do I wait till CiC request we fill out Shedule A or I should just do it and send in advance?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eyoiba(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2017
Please I want to know if WES still accepts hellofax for sending certificate to them as nobody is mentioning it again. Please I need someone to help out as am about commencing the certificate verification with them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ambidextrause: 8:34pm On May 16, 2017
I don't think this is true.

House, please speak to this.

Adiahabasi:
You can't use the soft copy from WES,its not stamped and has copy written on it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by fadedayo: 8:43pm On May 16, 2017
I am still awaiting feedback on my question please. Many thanks.

fadedayo:
Dear All,

My wife is the primary applicant for the FSW application. I want to find out if it we require 2 separate WES accounts for our certificate verification.

She will be verifying her MBA from OAU while I will be verifying my MA for a United States University (I understand we should be verifying our highest levels of education - I hope this is true). Please advise.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2017
Just to let you and @obitee69 know that you can now do change of name in Lagos, though you have to wait a little bit longer than the usual renewal or new issuance waiting period. I don't know about the other states but for Lagos passport offices (Ikeja, Festal and Ikoyi), the change of name is done without you having to leave Lagos.
PS: Just in case the quote does not come out right, this is my first quote here, I hope I get it right though
9jabiggurl:

I have been married for a while now and all my docs and international passport/visas are all in my maiden name. A marriage cert will suffice in most cases. I stuck with my maiden name because of the stress involved in changing my name on my int'l passport (Abuja runs).....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 16, 2017
fadedayo:

Go to WWW.wes.org..check their FAQS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:11pm On May 16, 2017
Petite22:
Good evening house, i have been reading this thread from the first page. It has been very helpful with the comments and contributions.
I want to write the IETLS General, i need materials that would help me in scoring good marks . My e-mail is yetlukoy@yahoo.com .
Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/3069963/how-achieve-ielts-general-training

https://www.nairaland.com/2426588/preparing-ielts-get-here#35478497

So many suggestions have been given on this thread. Use the search engine at the top.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 9:18pm On May 16, 2017
Remxyj:
Help Help Help
I got an ITA last month and since then have had mixed feelings whether to accept it or decline cos noticed errror in my express application after I got an ita
Firstly, My wife stated in her work experience that she's self employed in poultry and this a business that she dose behind the house and sells to final consumer. The business is not even registered, now i have read that accompanying spouse will also prove their work experience even doh no crs point has been awarded for this. She can't even meet up with cic self employment requirement.
Secondly she stated in her application that she has a relative in Canada who's her cousin but she chose aunt. Now all the documents she and her sister has to tender will only prove she's her cousin not aunt. Will this not amount to a misrepresentation? Or can we remove this from our application after an ITA has been received. I recalculated my point and i noticed nothing has changed cos they didn't even ask questions concerning relative in Canada or wife's work experience.
Please advice
Not really a problem but to prevent high bp during the wait period, just open another EE profile with another Email, once you get ITA on the new one, you decline the old.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
fadedayo:
Dear All,

Thank you.
You need 2 seperate accounts. Yes, your highest degree is cool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kike100: 9:44pm On May 16, 2017
www.ieltsliz.com

Petite22:
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:50pm On May 16, 2017
fadedayo:

Brother every mallam to him kettle, in other words, u need separate accounts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:52pm On May 16, 2017
1stNumeroUno:
Hello house!
Just got my ECA report today from ICAS. I have my IELTS result and my spouse has hers too. What is the next line of action for FSW through EE.

The next line is to create an EE profile and wait for draws.

How long did ICAS take to complete your ECA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by keleto(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2017
dammysanmi:
I do not see any issue here. If you are BENT on WES over IQAS, Make sure you school SEALS your transcripts, then send both your certificate and transcripts in the same package through courier (obtain a tracking number from them for traceability). And follow up with WES to acknowledge receipt of BOTH. Voila!

Seems you did not get me clear sir.
WES said you will send the certificate but your school would be the one to send the TRANSCRIPT.
But I have collected both. So how can my school send the transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 16, 2017
keleto:

Seems you did not get me clear sir.
WES said you will send the certificate but your school would be the one to send the TRANSCRIPT.
But I have collected both. So how can my school send the transcript
When it bounces back..money lost..ur eyes go clear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eyoiba(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2017
Please, nobody is yet to answer the question below.

eyoiba:
Please I want to know if WES still accepts hellofax for sending certificate to them as nobody is mentioning it again. Please I need someone to help out as am about commencing the certificate verification with them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2017
Spatz81:

So because we have already submitted. Do I wait till CiC request we fill out Shedule A or I should just do it and send in advance?

In that case, If i were you, I'd jut chill and wait but have it ready...when they call for additional at least I will know my case is moving forward and good news is near.

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.