Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2655217 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by browndoll: 4:50pm On May 17, 2017
Congrats to all who received ITA today.
I have missed ITA twice now because of WES. my school sent my verification by email(which is the norm with ABU) and the idiots in Wes have me on "waiting for response from institution" for the past weeks. I have gone myself to Zaria to see that it was sent again but up till now....
I don't even know what to do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lacord5: 5:09pm On May 17, 2017
Congrats to those who grabbed ITA today, myself inclusive... I was on 467. Wish I could sell excess points for $10 each.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 5:48pm On May 17, 2017
Remxyj:

Thanks..... I calculated my points and I have 77/100. Do you think I'm safe? I should probably submit the documents I have and let them decided I don't deserve the point? Or what do you advice?
You are surely safe with 77. I can't really advise further as I don't have much experience post ITA.
But if I was in your shoes, I will try to correct the error rather then wait for them to find out and cause more issues.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 1stNumeroUno: 5:52pm On May 17, 2017
optionese:

Good news will follow through.

Amen o!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 5:56pm On May 17, 2017
Congrats to all ITA recipients.

Make una dey go we dey come!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 5:58pm On May 17, 2017
Beem4cupid:
I think point drop doesn't affect after AOR but affects pre AOR. So buckle up and submit ASAP, so either way u will be okay

cc: dannio
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 6:07pm On May 17, 2017
Remxyj:
Hello House
Please what do they mean by police report(multiple) required? Will I be given two certificates at alagbon?

For d multiple PCC issue, it's either because u ve visited a different country for more than 6months or u ve added an accompanying spouse who also needs PCC.

For ur other issue of correcting information post ITA, see bolded below.

[/quote]Candidates are responsible for ensuring that the information in their Express Entry profile is up-to-date and accurate at all times.

Candidates’ Express Entry profile is automatically “locked” when they are issued an ITA. If a candidate realizes after having been issued an ITA that their circumstance has changed or that the information in their profile, on the basis of which they were issued an ITA, is no longer accurate, the candidate is instructed to recalculate their CRS score using the Express Entry calculator on the IRCC website. Examples of changes in circumstance that can impact a CRS score are listed below.

Where there is a change in circumstance and the candidate goes forward with submitting an APR, the candidate must ensure that the change in circumstance is properly reflected in their APR (i.e., the candidate must amend the information that was automatically transferred from their profile to their APR before submitting their application).

As per the Express Entry Ministerial Instructions, candidates are encouraged to decline an ITA if their change in circumstance negatively impacts their eligibility such that they no longer meet the MEC of the federal immigration program to which they were invited to apply, or if their recalculated CRS score falls below the lowest ranked candidate in their round of invitations. Applicants who cannot provide proof of the information provided in their profile, on the basis of which they were invited to apply, will be refused on section A11.2 and assessed for misrepresentation. Cost recovery fees will not be refunded.

Change for which candidates are not penalized for losing points:

Candidate’s birthday occurs after an ITA was issued (see the Exemption to section A11.2: candidates whose birthday occurs after they receive an ITA section). (Culled from CIC website)[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jumdah20: 6:08pm On May 17, 2017
I would have bought some off you, lols congratulations
lacord5:
Congrats to those who grabbed ITA today, myself inclusive... I was on 467. Wish I could sell excess points for $10 each.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 6:17pm On May 17, 2017
akolz:
...any prediction on what the next CRS cut off will be...and when will the next draw come up

There are 5 Wednesdays in May, so I expect that there would be at least one more draw before the month ends, possibly 31st May. However, IRCC is very unpredictable; they may decide to hold another draw next week Wednesday, 24th May and not hold any other until June 7th OR hold draws on both 24th and 31st May. Interestingly, they held draws on a Thursday as well as a Friday recently.

Scores may come as low as 407/408 or as high as 422/423, IMO.

However, what I have written above are mere predictions, only our "ogas at the top" at Ottawa (IRCC) can say with certainty cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by peppers: 6:48pm On May 17, 2017
I don't know why I am just so excited for everyone that got ITA today and previously. I know mine is closer than I know. M awaiting my IELTS result third attempt and I know God will show forth. Also please can you confirm if we need to sign L.O.E. a friend is asking.

Thank you.

P.S I miss this platform

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 6:59pm On May 17, 2017
Hello everyone! I haven't got ITA yet bt jus thinking ahead.

I've got two questions pls..

1. If i get ITA in lets say July nd my accompanying spouse's IELTS expires in August, cn i still go ahead wit my post ITA application or my spouse has to rewrite IELTS?

2. My spouse has lived in another country for more than 6months, do we need to get pcc for him frm the other country or its only the principal applicant that needs to submit pcc if he/she has lived in another country for an accumulated period of 6months?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 7:09pm On May 17, 2017
sammyacbxyz:
Yeah bro. Still got high spirit. I am on 401 and patiently waiting for next 2 draws. Tired of IELTS. Accepting NOI and submitting for OINP insha Allah this week tho

All the best bro smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Michaelbay: 7:32pm On May 17, 2017
elfmann:

Bro..read page 0. No home tie needed. You are emigrating..do u think u r qualified?

are you saying i shouldn't include the gift deed? I'm doing this so that CIC will see that i have reasons to return back to my country after study. pls reply thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 17, 2017
Michaelbay:

are you saying i shouldn't include the gift deed? I'm doing this so that CIC will see that i have reasons to return back to my country after study. pls reply thanks
Wrong thread.. Locate students' thread. They will answer u, bro!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bonnie1: 8:32pm On May 17, 2017
dannio:
l am on 417 by next month-birthday,l will drop by 5 points.Hmmm l need some fresh insight on handling this.

Please what do you mean by you will drop by 5 points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 8:36pm On May 17, 2017
DM a strongly worded tweet to WES, I guarantee u will get result except ur school has been responded.
browndoll:
I have missed ITA twice now because of WES. my school sent my verification by email(which is the norm with ABU) and the idiots in Wes have me on "waiting for response from institution" for the past weeks. I have gone myself to Zaria to see that it was sent again but up till now....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 8:37pm On May 17, 2017
bonnie1:

Please what do you mean by you will drop by 5 points.

The older u get d more points u lose for age. Chikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
obitee69:
Pls i registered on WES and downloaded the form but didnt get any reference number. Is it until i pay the fees? I wanted to start dispatching my documents now then pay the fees like next week. Pls experienced folks where do i get my WES ref no

Ordinarily u are meant to pay to get the reference number but u can still get it without paying as against some posts here. When u get to d payment page, just select d bank order or something option, it allows u to complete your application and issues d much required reference number. U can later use any other option to make your payment by going back to your profile and choosing the new payment mode. D ref. number doesn't change.

Congrats to all ITA recievers, ours will come soon In'sha Allah! Don't know why dis POF stage keeps scaring me. Omo I go need about 6M for d mata. Where una dey get dis money? Biko I need to know o cos I dey see my ITA arriving next month In'sha Allah! Any runz for POF?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
miella:

My sister, till July/August oo sad sad I'm still struggling on how I can collect my statement of result so that I can use it (Public institutions with their wahala). I just pray that this current 'trend' should continue till then and even till the end of this year.

"To whom" works just fine for IQAS, if u can get that faster then use it pending the collection of cert
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
optionese:

@caon checking in, have you sorted your payments now?
tank u so much,I haven't yet.my school is on strike at d moment.tanks again for ur concern.I noticed sometin 2day,before now wen I use d crs tool I usually wil have 440 points but I tried usin another crs tool designed to accomodate d june 6 changes n noticed ddat d score droped to 426.wat do u tink cld have caused tthis change
@elfmann,40manlappy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 17, 2017
caon:
tank u so much,I haven't yet.my school is on strike at d moment.tanks again for ur concern.I noticed sometin 2day,before now wen I use d crs tool I usually wil have 440 points but I tried usin another crs tool designed to accomodate d june 6 changes n noticed ddat d score droped to 426.wat do u tink cld have caused tthis change
@elfmann,40manlappy
Have u done ielts gt?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by anaxagoras: 9:11pm On May 17, 2017
Hello team,
A quick question:
I plan to get money for POF from my mother in law now and leave it in my account for 6 months before entering the pool.
My question is would they require a gift deed from my Mother in law even after 6 months ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyinakande(f): 9:13pm On May 17, 2017
Here goes your answer bro..... it won't matter after ITA.

dannio:
l am on 417 by next month-birthday,l will drop by 5 points.Hmmm l need some fresh insight on handling this.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyinakande(f): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
Nope!
anaxagoras:
Hello team,
A quick question:
I plan to get money for POF from my mother in law now and leave it in my account for 6 months before entering the pool.
My question is would they require a gift deed from my Mother in law even after 6 months ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olasmiles: 9:27pm On May 17, 2017
Please house. I am a bit confused about something. Application for EE and PNP, are they different?. I need clarification on the two. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 9:40pm On May 17, 2017
browndoll:
Thesame is happening to me. Began ECA with WES almost 3months ago now. They've been tossing me back and front with FUT minna. Thumbs down for WES abet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by browndoll: 9:59pm On May 17, 2017
Beem4cupid:
DM a strongly worded tweet to WES, I guarantee u will get result except ur school has been responded.

@Beem4cupid I have sent them over 15 tweets,10 direct messages and more emails than I can count. And I'm a 100% sure my school has responded 3 times to Wes.i started this evaluation February 11 and up till now.they keep asking you to resend and resend and resend
They are the WORST foreign organization I have ever dealt with.useless bunch of people

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:16pm On May 17, 2017
browndoll:

@Beem4cupid I have sent them over 15 tweets,10 direct messages and more emails than I can count. And I'm a 100% sure my school has responded 3 times to Wes.i started this evaluation February 11 and up till now.they keep asking you to resend and resend and resend
They are the WORST foreign organization I have ever dealt with.useless bunch of people

shocked shocked cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 17, 2017

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.