Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (263829 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by samintegrity(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlueWizAngel:

Bros I just like to do my things straight sha grin I don't want complaints abeg, d only condition that will make me use d other diploma is if d deadline reaches and I av not been regularized yet. Like I almost did on d day of d last deadline unitl I was called that they av postponed it.
But anyway I av heard of people with OND that were admitted last year and they used other diploma

grin grin okisss boss I jst dnt knw hw jamb or university intends to admit DE students dis year, we knw of Utme buh nothing is being said about DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by IamAb: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
samintegrity:

Oh o.. That I do not know, but what I know is, if you are to register at jamb office it wont be possible, I guess we are in Nigeria where anything is actually possible. Buh then it begs d questions why chase pple out wen u knw dey can register by using d diploma option?? This jamb officials are crazy
bro i registered mine in jamb office here in Akwa ibom with "other diploma" option. i was asked if I have jamb admission letter i said no so after the registration i saw other diploma as qualification instead of OND
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emodeee:

i was not doubting your assertion, i just wanted to know if you were an aspirant.

I'm not on the d.e futa aspirant group, no whatsapp enabled phone for now.

I heard some people discussing that the course has not be accredited yet? What do they mean? I don't want to hear stories that touch. Can you enlighten me on the stuff?
heard so too...but I was told to go ahead... But I can't guarantee you o.. I also chose one of their new courses sha... But if you're really afraid, choose another school...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
samintegrity:

grin grin okisss boss I jst dnt knw hw jamb or university intends to admit DE students dis year, we knw of Utme buh nothing is being said about DE

I think is dsame process, we just av yo waiy till our registration is over.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Emodeee: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
heard so too...but I was told to go ahead... But I can't guarantee you o.. I also chose one of their new courses sha... But if you're really afraid, choose another school...

What do they mean by accreditation? The new courses has been approved by nuc na, what else do they need?

What is the possible effect that it can have?

Did you register without regularization?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by holumart(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
just having an issue here. plz someone to help me out.. I gave my credential to someone to help me submit at jamb office but I don't no if e has submit or not cuZ his contact is no more recharble... so I tot of submitting another one by sending someone else. but what is baffling me is that.. what of if d person later told me e has submit n and av taken another one there... won't that forfeit my admission... abeg someone should help me out plZz..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emodeee:

What do they mean by accreditation? The new courses has been approved by nuc na, what else do they need?

What is the possible effect that it can have?

Did you register without regularization?
see ehn... I really dunno about the accreditation blah blah..there are people you can ask... Will ask someone to add you to futa d.e group...

And btw, I did the regularization...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
holumart:
just having an issue here. plz someone to help me out.. I gave my credential to someone to help me submit at jamb office but I don't no if e has submit or not cuZ his contact is no more recharble... so I tot of submitting another one by sending someone else. but what is baffling me is that.. what of if d person later told me e has submit n and av taken another one there... won't that forfeit my admission... abeg someone should help me out plZz..
shey na lag? ....well, all they do at the jamb's office is to check and stamp your documents... Na you go look for your school file..then put it there... There's always a paper in each file where names are written... Before the second person writes your name down....ask him to check the list first if its there to confirm if the first person submitted or not.... Shikena

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Emodeee: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
see ehn... I really dunno about the accreditation blah blah..there are people you can ask... Will ask someone to add you to futa d.e group...

And btw, I did the regularization...

Ask them na. So you will tell me here, i'm not on whatsapp.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emodeee:

Ask them na. So you will tell me here, i'm not on whatsapp.
lol....they said "chill, all is well"....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Emodeee: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
lol....they said "chill, all is well"....

Really! Ohk.

Do you know anybody that has registered without regularization? Will i be given any number after the registration? Even if i'm given, will jamb recognise the number as my registration number?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Kruzilano(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please I chose futo as my first choice nd unizik as second, I don't knw if they accept second choice
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by beshiman(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kruzilano:
Please I chose futo as my first choice nd unizik as second, I don't knw if they accept second choice
Hmmm, UNIZIK as a second choice is purely under probability for admission consideration. You ought to have chosen it as first choice. Well, if the course you applied for there is not competitive, you may be considered provided you meet up with the requirements with outstanding difference.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Stevsun: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Just want to know if any D.E aspirant has been posted
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Chimarto: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Emodeee:

Really! Ohk.

Do you know anybody that has registered without regularization? Will i be given any number after the registration? Even if i'm given, will jamb recognise the number as my registration number?

I have registered without regularisation. Here in Lagos and I have submitted since last month self.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Emodeee: 5:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Chimarto:

I have registered without regularisation. Here in Lagos and I have submitted since last month self.

at the end of the registration, were you given a number? Just elucidate on the registration process.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by abdulDeAnalyst(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2016
IamAb:

bro i registered mine in jamb office here in Akwa ibom with "other diploma" option. i was asked if I have jamb admission letter i said no so after the registration i saw other diploma as qualification instead of OND
but why are these jamb officials chasing people away. does it mean other diploma wont work dis year
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by HONemmaEke: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2016
I think they want to force people for regularization because of money the school go give them.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by holumart(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
shey na lag? ....well, all they do at the jamb's office is to check and stamp your documents... Na you go look for your school file..then put it there... There's always a paper in each file where names are written... Before the second person writes your name down....ask him to check the list first if its there to confirm if the first person submitted or not.... Shikena
alright gonna try dat.. thanks bro. I pray dat help me
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Chimarto: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Emodeee:

at the end of the registration, were you given a number? Just elucidate on the registration process.

I was given a fresh new number
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Charleston2: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
pls someone shld add me up to Unizik direct entry aspirant WhatsApp group if dier is any.dis is my Num 08109121518
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by CandidMee: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please does any one have d/e scratch card for sale?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Driiimzzz: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Any other Unilag DE applicant? What is the next step after Jamb registration (online and at the Jamb office)?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Emodeee:

Really! Ohk.

I know of people who registerd without regularization, even here on this forum. The only difference is, without regularization, you get to choose "other diploma"...instead of the normAl "OND" to show your qualification... And yes, you'll be given a new reg, number...

But come to think of it, why will they conduct regularization when they know students can easily choose the option of "other diploma when registering? To me, the answer is, the essence is just to provide evidence you finished from your former poly and was admitted through jamb.. If you don't regularise....no jamb admission letter as to your poly admission....

What if you eventually gain admission using other diploma and along the way, 300L or 400L... Your uni now asks for your jamb admission letter of your poly since you gained admission via D.E.. You won't be able to produce it and its also necessary when its time for NYSC... My own take is, even if you don't do it now, you'll still do it later.... That one sure..

Hope I've tried? cheesy

abdulDeAnalyst:

but why are these jamb officials chasing people away. does it mean other diploma wont work dis year
chasing people away for what?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by arki(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=Kruzilano post=47515523]Please I chose futo as my first choice nd unizik as second, I don't knw if they accept second choice[/quote
we are on the same page, just wondering if unizik does accept second choice candidate. Wot course are in for in d skls?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Kruzilano(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=arki post=47543014][/quote] building tech, what abou u?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Adayoung(f): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Driiimzzz:
Any other Unilag DE applicant? What is the next step after Jamb registration (online and at the Jamb office)?
You'll go to unilag admission office and submit your credentials there
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by MidasTouche01(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adayoung:

You'll go to unilag admission office and submit your credentials there
Which credentials

Isn't that suppose to be at the Jamb office
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by hemjayb(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please, I want to know if it is still possible to make change of Institution after one has initially finished registration
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by nasdrapman: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2016
hemjayb:
Please, I want to know if it is still possible to make change of Institution after one has initially finished registration
yes you can immediately after the closing date of the DE registration.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by easynero: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
I have a DE scratch card for sale,,holla me on 08107654223

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (118) (Reply)

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.