Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline (644 Views)

Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss / Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said that 32 million active bank accounts have yet to be enrolled on the Biometric Verification Number (BVN) by September. This was made known by CBN's Director, Corporate Communications Muzau Ibrahim in a statement released today September 25th. The deadline for the exercise was extended to October 31 after many Nigerians failed to do their registration on June 30.

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/32m-nigerians-yet-to-do-their-bvn.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: 32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline by buygala(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
I just pray there won't be a BVN stampede or people fainting and dying due to crowd pressure come October ending sad

Nigerians just won't do the right thing, but will be quick to start blaming government when some people die or get injured due to the last-minute rush angry

1 Like

Re: 32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
They should keep on postponning.
Re: 32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline by benedictnsi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmm Nigerians eeh....... Just wait till that day we d tin d end........ You go see crowd..... Then trust CBN.... Dem go come shift am go 31st December grin
Re: 32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline by Airforce1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
I'm one of them

CBN gotta wait till february... I need to be sure dis BVN ish ain't Anti Christ.
Re: 32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline by ammyluv2002(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
They should keep on postponning.
So according to you, dating will lead one to hell right? And Courtship will take you to heaven? Why call it "Christain dating" then? When, will you guys realise that what actually takes one to hell is the act and not the result. You can date and not get involved in sexual sin just as you can court without immoral acts. Why not preach the word of God rather than condemn.

Op, pls I'm sorry! I just couldn't ignore his signature. I think, the government has given enough time. They should end it and those who didn't take it serious should pay for their actions #Simple
Re: 32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin
ammyluv2002:
So according to you, dating will lead one to hell right? And Courtship will take you to heaven? Why call it "Christain dating" then? When, will you guys realise that what actually takes one to hell is the act and not the result. You can date and not get involved in sexual sin just as you can court without immoral acts. Why not preach the word of God rather than condemn.

Op, pls I'm sorry! I just couldn't ignore his signature. I think, the government has given enough time. They should end it and those who didn't take it serious should pay for their actions #Simple
Re: 32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline by Viktor1983(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Once it remains 7days to go, na so queue go full everywhere.... Nigerians too strong sha...
Re: 32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
buygala:
I just pray there won't be a BVN stampede or people fainting and dieing due to crowd pressure come October ending sad

Nigerians just won't do the right thing, but will be quick to start blaming government when some people die or get injured due to the last-minute rush angry
stampede that results in the death of people in the queue and those that survive then a huge crane from the bank might fall and finish off the survivors

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men / Nigeria SME Advisor (Manufacturing) : Water in a satchet or refined packets / CBN Rule Affecting Me Badly. Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.