Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Things A Man Needs In His Life To Be Complete! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things A Man Needs In His Life To Be Complete! (782 Views)

14 Nigerian Emojis Everyone Needs In Their Life By Monica Mark / Golden Rules Of Life To Be Considered In 2013 / Shocker: Man With Big Hole In Head -seems Happy With His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Man Needs In His Life To Be Complete! by jinpachi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2009
Here are the things a man needs to be complete in his life:

1. One of the following cars: a ferrari, hummer, a benz, Rolse Royce or any sports car such as the Mazda RX series cars!

2. A Blackberry

3. A Laptop such as the dell xps-m1730

4. A large and continuous source of income!

5. Dont forget, a PlayStation 3!!!

6. And finally a Beyonce!

7. Let me not forget before thunder strikes me. We also need GOD!!!

Re: Things A Man Needs In His Life To Be Complete! by jinpachi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2009
One more thing we need is a beyonce! Does anyone have any for sale!!

Re: Things A Man Needs In His Life To Be Complete! by Spyker: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2010
I'm sure from your criteria, only JayZ qualifies as a complete man.
Dreamer, wake up please.
Re: Things A Man Needs In His Life To Be Complete! by femikay149(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
nonsense, materials things dnt make a man,
Re: Things A Man Needs In His Life To Be Complete! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:15am On Apr 19, 2010
i tink this are the things that qualify the poster as a man.@poster dont you need house or do you want to call yourself a man and still be renting a house wit all there you listed above.i pity you.well sha mayb you want to turn the car to your house.
Re: Things A Man Needs In His Life To Be Complete! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:17am On Apr 19, 2010
i tink this are the things that qualify the poster as a man.@poster dont you need house or do you want to call yourself a man and still be renting a house wit all there you listed above.i pity you.well sha mayb you want to turn the car to your house.and by the way what do you need beyonce for,so that she can ring
Re: Things A Man Needs In His Life To Be Complete! by nguage(m): 3:23am On Apr 19, 2010
A man who desires all these things would not be able think about God with his clouded mind.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Hours Have You Spent Online On Nairaland? / 29 Year Old Man Rapes Landlady's 11 Year Old Daughter / Pls I Am New Can Sm 1 Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.