Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,748 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Modelling In Nigeria. How? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Modelling In Nigeria. How? (1196 Views)

Job Vacancy In 10 Companies In Nigeria How True Is It? / Nigeria: 'how Our Technology Will Reduce Unemployment Rate' / Modelling In Nigeria. How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modelling In Nigeria. How? by Angeee: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2006
Where and how can I get a modelling job? I want to be doing modelling for the main time since this umemployment thing is not helping matters at all. Since I have the natural endowments, I decide to give it a tot. I wld really appreciate any in given. My preference is angencies that do billboards and other types of modelling. Thank u all for the lurv and oneness. Angeee
Re: Modelling In Nigeria. How? by lalaski(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2006
well angee, would also lkuv to try that out oh, cool so many ppl have said i shd give it a try so uf you do come up wit one the holla me out ok, it 08055325652, ernest, or stra8gone@yahoo.co.uk, tak k grin
Re: Modelling In Nigeria. How? by SOJ(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2006
@Angee
baby, if u r based in Lag or Abj, u shuld try to check out advert agencies around, people like TBWA , Insight etc. they culd give u leads to where and how.Since u dont kow any one particularly u av got to scramble thru with guts and well, ur "natural endowments" as u so nicely put it.if u need more info,add my IM.Later
Re: Modelling In Nigeria. How? by Angeee: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2006
Tanx Soj. Am in lag, but wot's "TBWA, insight, etc." Tanx 4 ur luv and support.
Re: Modelling In Nigeria. How? by SOJ(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2006
TBWA,Insight Communications,Brand Believers and Prima Garnet have one thing in common:they are all advert agencies and they do billboard,newspapaer and TV adverts.You may present stunning self at thier office and make enquiries about modelling jobs.They may not directly deal wit models but they deal with modelling agencies who contract models for thier uses.Also, chicks in school(Unilag,LASU) have clues as to which modelling agency to go to cos some of them do part-time modelling.Guess av been of help,darling?take kia

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Can You Wear This Cap? / Oil And Gas Jops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.