Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. (1155 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. by koolsnoop2(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
You're a lady and you have the right to choose who ever you feel is ok or compatible for you, but note; you made the choice and you'll take credit if it's the right choice and also take blame if it's the wrong choice which I don't pray for you.
What makes you a mature lady or woman is ur decision. When you take decisions and can't stand on them, it mean yoU're not yet mature. In taking decision you need to predict the outcome.
There are some things you need to know about guys as a lady.
That I'll surely tell you.
1. Sex
A guy that ask for sex before marriage is not good for a husband. When he get wat he wants you won't see him again. He'll tell you is love, but does love think of himself alone?
2. Respect
A guy that don't respect a lady will not be a good husband. Respect is not only to the person yoU're dating but also people around and your family members.
3. Intelligent
An intelligent man will solve problems even in time of pressure. Tell me, if he can't solve common issues now that he is single is it when he is marry that pressure increases he will be able to do that?
4. Caring
Another important aspect is caring. As a man he must be able to care for his woman more than himself. Not by mouth alone but also the pocket or wallet.
5. Purpose
A man without purpose is a dead man standing. If he can't tell you What he intend to do in next 3yrs you need to rethink.
6. Trust
This one is very important. Trust is a builder of relationship. A relationship is bound to fail if trust is lacking. This is for both the guy and lady.
7. Definition
What i mean by definition is that, he must be able to define you. What make him like you?
If its materials things yoU're a gunner. Materials things like, yoU're beautiful. Yea, yoU're beautiful but is that why you like me? Beauty fades. Love me for who i am and not who i've become.
8. Planning
Planning is also one of the characteristics of a good husband. He must be a good planner.
9. You can add yours.........

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. by falconey(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
with all these I think I'm ready to be a husband.
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. by Precious91(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
9 A guy without personal goals

10.A guy with no family values

11.A godless man
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. by henribj(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
OP that your number 1 is totally wrong, 110% wrong.
so because i like "that thing" one woman will now tell me i am not husband material? thunder fire her left yansh
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Man with bank account wey dey shame for am
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. by FemiAdenekan(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cool story.
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sex before marriage is not a good criteria for determining a good and a bad man. So many had sex and still got married at the end.
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. by Kingsasian(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. by tommychow(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
I think you should change it to "his attitude after sex". Body no be firewood, sex will most likely happen. Some men think they 'in love' after months or even years of a no-sex relationship. When they eventually have sex, he then realises wanting to boink her was the foundation of the relationship. The relationship slowly dies. It's even worse when the sex is very terrible. Serious frustration!
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. by nonny18: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Again, I am a feminist.
Without that been said, I dont totally agree with what you said. Again it might just be your personal opinion, but the society has deter =mined and set standards for us for so long that we now confuse what the society want with what we want.
There are certain unrealistic standards that has been set for both men and women and dont let define who you are or what you consider right. A good man does not have to be loaded or rich. For a family to enjoy love and everlasting peace, both individual that came together to create that family have to put in the work and 100 percent commitment for that family to be successful and for the family to continue enjoting peace and love.

Again, have your standards, but dont let the society or people deceive you and tell you that because a man is not loaded, therfore he would not make a good husband.
Ladies, the power to make and break men lies in your hands. If you want a successful home and wealth, nurture and teach your man how to be ambitious and you will enjoy your hard work.
Again, I no that there are men that a natural born suckers and feeders that rely on a woman to get by in life, does ones can not be taught, so run.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Runs Girls So Secretive? / To The Nigerian Man Who Wants To Marry A Virgin / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.