Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,028 members, 7,966,790 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening (31424 Views)

Akintunde Akinwande Shuns Senate’s Screening For NERC Job / T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by NCP: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Them don already start am but I trust Tinubu and Buhari to 'bench' tham.

My Boi hwfar
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by onatisi(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2015
tobimillar:
Finally!!! Haters can start committing suicide.... patiently waiting to see saraki in blue prisoner's uniform
.nigerians are tired if empty dumb promises from Baba go slow.Nigerians voted out someone who they thought wasn't fast enough and Nigerians didn't vote for someone to be saying "I will,I will" all the time ,we want to hear our new government saying they are doing things and something about the current situation of Nigeria.when we were shouting earlier ,many of you said we should give him time that buhari is on honeymoon now the honeymoon is over ,he should get his brains switched on and put on his thinking cap because things aren't funny anymore

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by billyG(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2015
criminalmindz:

Truth is bitter man, tell Apc to abuse her in the media let's see if the husband won't call a world press conference
Dnt be a Fool!Fanny Kayode & Ayo Fayose has called 30 world Press conferences on Buhari but he still won PDP hand down.We hav been hearing those Buhari this Buhari that nonsense B4 u were Born.
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by Rotimi47: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2015
ANBAKO:
Ok. We have been hearing this type of stories since May.
These journalists. ....cooking up stories since 1900. No name, no detail, no figure. .....everything is just generic.

Another poor journalism. ...

Do good for good to come your way
You can say that again as some people just like playing people against each other for their own selfish interest.
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2015
criminalmindz:

Truth is bitter man, tell Apc to abuse her in the media let's see if the husband won't call a world press conference
When the likes of Gowon, Obasanjo, Buhari, Babangida, Abubakar, Danjuma, etc gather, do you see any non-army officer?
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2015
onatisi:
shut up and come back to type your rubbish here when the list is presented . If your brains can't think deeply enough again that is your own cup of tea .nigerians are tired if empty dumb promises from Baba go slow.Nigerians voted out someone who they thought wasn't fast enough and Nigerians didn't vote for someone to be saying "I will,I will" all the time ,we want to hear our new government saying they are doing things and something about the current situation of Nigeria.when we were shouting earlier ,many of you said we should give him time that buhari is on honeymoon now the honeymoon is over ,he should get his brains switched on and put on his thinking cap because things aren't funny anymore

@baba go slow, Yes this movement now may be slow, but yes it's steady...BUT that is not the beautiful part...the beautiful part is that the movement is a FORWARD movement compared to the last dispensation of fast irregular movement down to the abyss of hades.. the last dispensation was like running with speed of light just to go back to the cave man era...a new sheriff is in town..

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2015
NCP:

My Boi hwfar
Sir?
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by onatisi(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2015
tobimillar:

@baba go slow, Yes this movement now may be slow, but yes it's steady...BUT that is not the beautiful part...the beautiful part is that the movement is a FORWARD movement compared to the last dispensation of fast irregular movement down to the abyss of hades.. the last dispensation was like running with speed of light just to go back to the cave man era...a new sheriff is in town..
pls tell us what has been moving forward since buhari took over. Tell us just 2 things buhari has done positively apart from traveling to 10 countries of the world since he took over
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by criminalmindz: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

When the likes of Gowon, Obasanjo, Buhari, Babangida, Abubakar, Danjuma, etc gather, do you see any non-army officer?
Ewu! Why will you see another non-army officer. The names you mentioned are they not former nigerian rulers. Danjuma was 2nd in coommand but ruler by proxy during obj regime . Check google and read about Murtalas coup
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by delait: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Buhari and his people may have their point in kicking against corruption ,but Buhari should be careful given the possibility of falling down while chasing the chicken.
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Good!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by davisx2(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2015
tobimillar:
Finally!!! Haters can start committing suicide.... patiently waiting to see saraki in blue prisoner's uniform

bro...it seems u avnt bin to ilorin to kno how people adore dz saraki guy....N if by chance he ends up behind bars(which can't happen in a billion hours to come)...D prison wud av 1) a phone dat makes direct calls to sai baba himself 2) he won't b allowed to leave his jail cell (aka mini eko hotel n suites) from 1 a.m. to 1.01a.m. 3)still maintain d S.A seat ......dats just a few of d harsh life he wud live if he ends up in jail.....
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Pep talk! I thought the names of the nominees would be somewhere in the story!
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Mumu, the President of the Senate has no power to reject any nominee. The rejection or otherwise of nominee(s) is decided by a voice vote.

Yes you are right!! It is just that majority of the senators including the leadership are not with Tinubu hence the "the nays will have it"

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by IkUKU01(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2015
Mprepz:
Nairaland mods really need to change!

Why will the be restriction on a muslim's post

But no restriction on a christian's post

Blasphemy has reached its highest here

If ur not a christian don't comment on any religious post concerning christianity
na muslim person get NL na watin u expect??all of dem na dsame
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2015
IkUKU01:
na muslim person get NL na watin u expect??all of dem na dsame

Hmm
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by comrChris(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2015
tobimillar:

keep deceiving urself , what sector has moved forward since he took over except this probe of a thing that is not yielding any result because l have not seen anyone been sent to jail. Do u know my greatest happiness nigerians are getting wiser by the day and can no longer be deceived by CLOWNS like you. we are watching...
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by ddippset(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2015
dammytosh:
N
You will be proud of the crap you wrote.
Wether u believe it or not, Buhari happenes to be the leanest leader we have ever had with maximum integrity.
All nonsense you wrote are simply Nollywood scripts.
lol. That write up happens to be the biggest bull sh1t I ever heard!
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by igala1(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2015
[qauthor=chukwudi44 post=38392041]

Yes you are right!! It is just that majority of the senators including the leadership are not with Tinubu hence the "the nays will have it"[/quote]
Its obvious Tinubu's nominee would loose out because the President if given the chance doesn't want to work with ministers. In his recent remark, he discredited their roles. I think Saraki's senate would confirm PMB's men but reject Tinubu& OBJ's nominees with that the President would be happier working with very few ministers. This cat&dog fight between Saraki&Tinubu is in the Presidents favour.
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by igala1(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Its obvious Tinubu's nominee would loose out because the President if given the chance doesn't want to work with ministers. In his recent remark, he discredited their roles. I think Saraki's senate would confirm PMB's men but reject Tinubu& OBJ's nominees with that the President would be happier working with very few ministers. This cat&dog fight between Saraki&Tinubu is in the Presidents favour
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2015
criminalmindz:

Ewu! Why will you see another non-army officer. The names you mentioned are they not former nigerian rulers. Danjuma was 2nd in coommand but ruler by proxy during obj regime . Check google and read about Murtalas coup
You don't know anything about the Nigerian Army. Danjuma has not been de facto senior to Obasanjo. From July 1975 to February 1976, Obasanjo was the Chief of Staff Supreme Headquarters while Danjuma was the Chief of Army Staff. From February 1976 to October 1976, though Shehu Yar'Adua became the senior of Danjuma in position, Danjuma was the de facto Chief of Staff Supreme Headquarters.
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by Zamurano1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Saraki, fear not for those against you are equally guilty of what they are charging you with. APC a party of selfish and unrealistic people.
Re: Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening by Okanokan(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Am surprise gullible Nigerians believe Saraki will just throw in the towel and say i am overwhelmed by those who want me out. Outside the fact that the courts including the Supreme Court will av to work over time, it will be extremely difficult to remove saraki from office.
What make the pro-lawan group feel they are free from the challenges that Saraki faces, 70% of them also has the same challenge and Saraki will not sit down and be singing "O God our help in ages past" he has thier dossiers and he controls as Senate President the Committee on Public petition on which issue of Mandamus can emanate from.
My people this is politics i think Those throwing stones should remember it bounces back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Speaker, Kennedy Njoku, Resigns / Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.