Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

When Is The Sabbath Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is The Sabbath Day? (460 Views)

Is Sunday The Christian Sabbath Day? / Is Sunday The Christian Sabbath? / Sunday Is Not The Sabbath Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Sabbath Day? by MemphisDepay(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Personally,and sincerely speaking, Today(Saturday is the Sabbath day of Lord). I woke up this morning and a thought came to my mind as to why majority of the Christians worship on Sunday, as to the real day of worship Saturday?
Basically, we all know the true day which is the 7th day.
I'd like to know and have other people's opinion as regards this.

Good morning and Happy Sabbath!
Re: When Is The Sabbath Day? by Obichi98(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2015
Sabbath is,real and only for the chosen who understands what God is saying am on my way ofcouse see u later !
Re: When Is The Sabbath Day? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Personally,and sincerely speaking, Today(Saturday is the Sabbath day of Lord). I woke up this morning and a thought came to my mind as to why majority of the Christians worship on Sunday, as to the real day of worship Saturday?
Basically, we all know the true day which is the 7th day.
I'd like to know and have other people's opinion as regards this.

Good morning and Happy Sabbath!

Sabbath day has nothing to do with going to church.
Re: When Is The Sabbath Day? by abiacode87: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2015
op what are you doing today being the sabbat as you stated

(1) (Reply)

Dark Days Are Upon Us / Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / World Aids Day 2015 Images, Wallpapers, Photos, Pictures For Fb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.