Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,611 members, 7,979,068 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again (977 Views)

Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns / Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by kettykin: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2015
Your opinion on how hatred for the igbos is reuniting Nigerians once again by former foes and the steps igbos need to put in place to avoid being used as scapegoats for Nigeria's failures and corruption.

Please discuss.

Are igbos Nigeria's common enemy
Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by munchfani: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2015
DATS NOT ME...I LIKE ME IBO GIRLS O

2 Likes

Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by kettykin: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2015
munchfani:
DATS NOT ME...I LIKE ME IBO GIRLS O
What of the men because everyone in the world love igbo ladies more than all other ladies in the whole world

1 Like

Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Let me stay here while waiting for my containers.

Out of every 10 Topics on Nairaland Today, 2 must speak about Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by vani86: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Rubbish. You think all the jobless tribalistic rantings on nairaland is what actually happening in d real world.

Maybe you should drop your phone and go outside

3 Likes

Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
kettykin:
Your opinion on how hatred for the igbos is reuniting Nigerians once again by former foes and the steps igbos need to put in place to avoid being used as scapegoats for Nigeria's failures and corruption.

Please discuss.

If the Igbos are Nigeria's common enemy,why not let them go? Mtcheew Tribal goons

2 Likes

Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by kettykin: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
vani86:
Rubbish. You think all the jobless tribalistic rantings on nairaland is what actually happening in d real world.

Maybe you should drop your phone and go outside
It is happening outside, it is happening in Alaba international market and ladipo, it is being replicated in Abuja and Nass

1 Like

Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by kettykin: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
If the Igbos are Nigeria's common enemy,why not let the go? Mtcheew Tribal goons
Nigeria is like the middle East , they are united in their common hatred of the Jewish state of Israel but will disagree on any other issues on the face of the earth

3 Likes

Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by Emekamex(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
The unity will be short-lived. When Buhari fails woefully with his bigoted appointments, then the usual inter-tribal tensions will resume.
Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by Scholes007(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
kettykin:

Please discuss.
scapegoat!? No no Igbos are not scapegoat pls...
To me i will term it igbophobia because whether the igbos say/do something or not it will be termed Igbo greediness,pride and/or igbo dominance by other nigerians even when it is uncalled for. They will try their best to keep painting the igbos black, then if igbos tries to defend themselve, then it becomes chest beating...This leads me to these questions:
* what will happen if there were no igbos in Nigeria?
*will all nigeria problems be solved?
* will there be unity among other ethnic groups in Nigeria?...

The fact remains that these problems will not be solved but will only get worse as there will be no one to blame.
IN CONCLUSION:
Igbos are deterent to many evil plans by some group of people...and as such the igbos have to pay dearly for that.
Above all one can convincingly argue that " Igbos are the apogee of peace in Nigeria".

4 Likes

Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jobless kid.

Go get life...

2 Likes

Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
kettykin:

Nigeria is like the middle East , they are united in their common hatred of the Jewish state of Israel but will disagree on any other issues on the face of the earth
So what are you driving at? You mean 'Nigeria' here represents the middle East and the Igbo Nation is the Jewish state. So NE,NW,NC,SW,SS -Nigeria are united against the Igbos - SE(Jews)? #Curious
Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by vani86: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
kettykin:

It is happening outside, it is happening in Alaba international market and ladipo, it is being replicated in Abuja and Nass

Stop fabricating lies. Who is attacking igbos in abuja. Who owns abuja if i may ask you. As for alaba market it is the usual yoruba touts looking for who to obtain. But of course igbos aint having non of that
Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
If the Igbos are Nigeria's common enemy,why not let them go? Mtcheew Tribal goons
Nobody is stopping you or holding you down.
Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
kettykin:

Please discuss.

Only the Yoyobars have increase their hate

SS don get plenty sense. grin
Re: How Hatred For The Igbos Is Reuniting Nigerians Once Again by Omololu007(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Only the Yoyobars have increase their hate

N

SS don get plenty sense. grin
no one hate you flat head.but if you believe yorubas hate you,then am sure you know flat heads hate yorubas too

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Upheld Al-makura's Victory Over Labaran Maku / Man Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes His Twitter Handle / Massob Faction Threatened Protest Over Radio Biafra Director's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.