Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs (88960 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by 400billionman: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cray Fish Brain.

Let me not insult fishes..
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Foxyhoxy(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:
SHE MUST BE AN IGBO LADY. THEY ARE FOND OF EXPOSING THEIR SAGGED BREEAST IN THE SOUTH EAST. I HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES AND THEIR WOMEN ARE SMELLY
Bastard. Abandoned project like you....

1 Like

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by chucky101(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:
SHE MUST BE AN IGBO LADY. THEY ARE FOND OF EXPOSING THEIR SAGGED BREEAST IN THE SOUTH EAST. I HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES AND THEIR WOMEN ARE SMELLY

This attitude might prolong your search.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:

fixed

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HOW FAR?E DO TEY WEY TWO OF US KNACK HEAD TOGETHER.TO DO MUMU NO DEY TIRE YOU?!
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by TopKol: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
welcome to America
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by tonychristopher: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
chucky101:

This attitude might prolong your search.

She won't even find love with this bitter mind

Some people , you just give up on
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Truckpusher(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Breasst be like wetin dem wan take kill mosquitoes. grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Toks2008(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
Thread already trending
https://www.nairaland.com/2625763/see-what-bride-wore-wedding#38397009

Thanks for the observation.

Some nairaland mods are so funny.

And by the way i guess if that lady is as fresh as you wahala go dey o..lol shey you get?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Foxyhoxy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SEARCHINGFORLOVE IS JUST A FRUSTRATED GUY! cheesy
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HOW FAR?E DO TEY WEY TWO OF US KNACK HEAD TOGETHER.TO DO MUMU NO DEY TIRE YOU?!

beauty without brains. Bleep off my mention
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by lightuplightup: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
The pastor in charge of this wedding I know will not see what d Lady is wearing . HE IS LOST IN THE SPIRIT
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by dampraise(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Eyesore.

The pastor that wedded them is also sick in the head.

He should have cancelled the wedding, House of God is not a place to expose your blossoms.

You can go naked in the streets if you like but not in the house of God.
GOD bless u sir
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Foxyhoxy:

Ashawo sef dey talk. smh for these saggy boob girls. dirty thing feeling funky. Mgbeke
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by lordsbiz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Eyesore.

He should have cancelled the wedding, House of God is not a place to expose your blossoms.

wow, you are really sound in the head. No wonder what could give you the courage to insult a man of God because of an ordinary gown or bossom, na bossom we never c before? I will try as much as possible not to insult you. But next time dont abuse your freedom of speech to bring down others you hear my son. In life we need to learn how to accept other people and correct their flaws in love. Remember my son, the anger of man worketh not the righteousness of God. And if you need milk, pls be free to share in the anointed milk factory of the brides maid, the bride is married. *winks*
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Elymoney(f): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Falling mountains

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:

beauty without brains. Bleep off my mention

MY LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!NA GURLS WEY NO GET BRAIN FIT YOU OOOOOOOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SINCE 1904,WEY YOU DEY FIND OYIBO YANCH YOU NEVER SEE,WHY NOT GIVE UP ALREADY!
SINCE WEY I KNOW MAN NA HIM U DON DEY HATE NIGERIAN BABES,TILL NOW YOU NEVER SEE ATLEAST OYIBO WEY DON OLD REACH HER PUBIC HAIR MARRY grin grin grin grin grin ONYE ARA

E NA ACHO ONYE OCHA E GA ARA OTU YA!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YOU THINK SAY E EASY TO FUCCK OYIBO?YOU NO GET MONEY,YOU NO GET BIG PRICCK,YOU NO STILL GET SENSE,HANDWORK YOU NO GET,IS YOUR TONGUE LONG ENOUGH

YOU BETTER MANAGE US OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

1 Like

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by godoluwa(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
priscaoge:
Boobs for Sale shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This Promo is for all ye ladies with Palm Kernel boobs, Fallen Heroes Boobs, Over squeezed Orange Boobs etc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Get in here for a special offer.

But seriously the Bride and her maid of honor's brain de skip no be small. How comfortable are they putting of this gown? If they mistakenly steps on the gown now, fiaaaaammmm Gown go jus throway for ground sad angry angry angry angry angry angry

Even the boobs sef no sexy undecided undecided Can't deal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what will u gve anyone dat say amen to d prayer @ur profile pix?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by DrGroove(f): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
this is what men cherish..unclothedness.she don marry meanwhile ladies wey go wear gown cover body never see husband
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by dancoolD(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
This weding is not morale upright
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by nyabinghi(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
This only possible in christianity

2 Likes

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Missonas(f): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Eyesore.

Blossoms ke u can expose ur blossoms aanywher esp there
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

MY LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!NA GURLS WEY NO GET BRAIN FIT YOU OOOOOOOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SINCE 1904,WEY YOU DEY FIND OYIBO YANCH YOU NEVER SEE,WHY NOT GIVE UP ALREADY!
SINCE WEY I KNOW MAN NA HIM U DON DEY HATE NIGERIAN BABES,TILL NOW YOU NEVER SEE ATLEAST OYIBO WEY DON OLD REACH HER PUBIC HAIR MARRY grin grin grin grin grin ONYE ARA

E NA ACHO ONYE OCHA E GA ARA OTU YA!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YOU THINK SAY E EASY TO FUCCK OYIBO?YOU NO GET MONEY,YOU NO GET BIG PRICCK,YOU NO STILL GET SENSE,HANDWORK YOU NO GET,IS YOUR TONGUE LONG ENOUGH

YOU BETTER MANAGE US OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

quit ranting. FYI, i'm happily married. ur rants doesn't pay bills
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by aprokomania(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Eyesore.

how are you sure it was in church?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by nortcentrallord(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why cover their faces, they are proud of it. Rubish. Nobody buys sample of goods in the shop. They buy the undisplayed clean once.
The two women boobs seem to be suffering from LOW SELF ESTEEM.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by adaxxy: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mcheew,saged breas.t for that matter
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Gracito(f): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:
it's tribalists like you who won't let Nigeria move forward? What if she isn't a Nigerian? My dear, grow up please. Gosh cry undecided by the way, check yourself, the smell might be from you

2 Likes

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:

quit ranting. FYI, i'm happily married. ur rants doesn't pay bills

HAPPILY MARRIEDMY ALMIGGTYYYYYYY BLOKUUUUS!!!
WETIN THE BABE SEE FOR YOUR BODY?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by davidque007(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Such an appalling sight. I don't blame her though, she is able to show such moral decadence because the man or rather men in her life don't know any better and have allowed her to dress in such a shameful way. Believe me, no woman would dress like this if the men (father, brother, male friends and idiot of a husband) were to rubuke her and give her a derogatory comment.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by kikies(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
I suspect my pple from Ghana to do dis
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by shirley26(f): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chisos! Boobs day out!
Disgusting
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

HAPPILY MARRIEDMY ALMIGGTYYYYYYY BLOKUUUUS!!!
WETIN THE BABE SEE FOR YOUR BODY?

undecided

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:

undecided

HIAN!!!!ANYWAY,JUST "PLAYING" WITH YOU! kiss kiss

YOU TOO VEX SEF grin grin grin

OSHISKO!GREET YA WIFE FOR ME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.