Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,524 members, 7,911,296 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:05 AM

Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features (618 Views)

15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / Highest Form Of Betrayal! Please What Will You Do??? / A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features by chinnyfity: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Who's ready to own and manage a website here, private chat with me

Its a business website which is a very active and friendly platform where members can interact and share ideas of information, make money, share knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in any kind of business and support for their businesses or website anywhere around the globe.

The groups are:

Share a joke ( jokes, funny videos and pictures)

Entertainments (Models, talents/artworks, article, games, hookup & dating, health, events, music/artist, create page)

Make Money (internet business ideas, etc)

Education (questions n answers, quiz n trivia, online training/tutoring, debate, career advice, create page)

Businesses (buy n sell, advertizing, xchange, projects, connections, marketing, create page, etc)

Programmers (web desig n development, web hosting, create page)

Jobs (jobs n services, create page)

Sports (football, basketball, gymnasium n excersices, wrestling, create page)

Seninars/Skills ( create page)

Create Group

The features are:

Forgot password
FAQs
Contact Us
and more...

Both the admin and members make money (chat with me to explain, for serious people pls)

Has enough fun and will have high traffics.

Its 70% developed, still working on it.

Name: Chinny Anthony
Re: Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features by ikbnice(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
i checked the website and it's really good. Will join when it's ready but i dnt tink it can pull me outta Nairaland.
Re: Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features by chinnyfity: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
I mean its for sale!
Re: Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features by chinnyfity: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
www.glancestarmagazine.com is my own website, im creating d above features for sale
Re: Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features by UndespicableMe(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
I almost read it as a joke grin grin grin
Re: Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features by Vicintonsh(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
wat is advanced in a site wit jst login nd sign up area wit a couple of links?
Re: Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features by chinnyfity: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
The main feature there r the group links
Re: Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features by phatriqk(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2015
wat do I gain if I should buy?

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari / Hilarious:when You Are told Buratai Convoy Is On The Way... / Farts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.