Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? (2201 Views)

I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by origina9ja(f): 1:17am On Apr 19, 2009
ERM
confession embarassed embarassed embarassed
dont think i can do such jare
some things are just better unknown
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Czarskit(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2009
~ The truth shall set u free (of ur girlfriend as well) ~
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Doyn1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
Hey dude! D thing is you have to be a man to fight d guilt and live with it but if you make d mistake of telling her, I am sorry that might be the begginning of your end cos she will always taunt you with it and she already has an excuse 2 do that herself, So keep it yourself and 2 d wolf that devoured you stay away from here cos basically it will happen ova and ova again if you keep seeing eachoda so long your woman is not around,
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by finemocha(f): 4:37am On Apr 27, 2009
WELL, I DONT THINK U SHOULD TELL HER. WHAT GOOD WILL COME OF IT
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by bluespice(f): 4:53am On Apr 27, 2009
confess if u think she and the relationship can handle the news
if not take it to ur grave
its ur cross to bear
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:54am On Apr 27, 2009
Its truly left to u, o be quite honest. . . . .youself and ur conscience that is!! undecided

Good luck to u sha!!
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by C2H5OH(f): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2009
This is your bullshit so you better deal with it. If it's starting to Bleep with your conscience, then too bad. You deserve it. If you tell her, she will never be able to see you as the same person again. If it truly was a mistake do not tell her. Confess your sin to GOD and ask him for forgiveness. The day you open that big mouth of yours to tell her is the day your stupidity begins to weigh heavily on her mind. She will begin trying to imagine the whole thing playing out from Hay to Zed, and that is never a good thing. She does not need to pay the price for your madness. Next time learn to think with the head above your shoulders.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by C2H5OH(f): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2009
Matter of fact just go ahead and tell her. She deserves to be with a man that has the self control you have failed to show.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Fiona0007: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2009
Man, you have done the wrong thing, and telling this to your wife won't change it. It will only hurt her. Tell her only if you feel you have no choice.
Just discipline yourself so it won't happen again. Try to make up with your wife if you stay wants to be in this marriage. Make effort to see her often even if she is not in the same city.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by saturnjay(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
To be a man you have to stomach so many things to yourself. Take that secret to your grave, they are many secrets men take to their graves, Ask God for forgiveness and don't try it again, That's what called a man!!!
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by teissys(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2009
Some secrets are better not told. That's what we call constructive lying. Sometimes lies can save a house from crumbling down. That feeling of guilt is enuff to keep you from commiting the same mistake again. If you repeat it again, men is an endangered species. . .
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by desktop: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2010
seriously do you need the drama?
Try and confess then spend the next couple of months begging your life out!
Trust me people never really get over a cheating partner.

If you like listen to your pastor whos' never walked the road and bases his talk on what he believes.

Trust me this will affect both of you in more ways than you could imagine.

case in point?
Lets imagine shes the one who comes back to tell you this sort of thing, would you ever be able to trust her again?

no gawk yourself o!
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by abrahym(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2010
Yep ur guilty
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by omenka(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2010
DUDE YOU DON CHOP FOOD FINISH CLEAN MOUTH LONG TYM AGO. WHY NA NOW BELLE COME DEY TURN U. FOOD WEY PERSON DON CHOP DIGEST AND POO HIM NOFIT VORMIT AM NOW! It's better you kept ur mouth shut and save ur mariage if u aint ready for a divorce. burst the bubble and kiss ur married ass gudbye!
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by axeman85(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2010
very dicey situation as some people said, she might have also done the same thing to you as well without you knowing, so in as much as its a bad thing you have done, jst keep it to yourself and try to erase the thought out of your mind. women can be funny at times, u might be thinking she is the forgiving type but when she hear ksala go burst na im u go know say she no dey 4give for dat kain tin. so jst quiet and move on wth life. and try as much to avoid the lady u slept wth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In The Mind Of A Man / Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? / Will You Contact Your Ex-boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.