Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,474 members, 7,920,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. (12492 Views)

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by surface(f): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2009
The truth is there are many already made gguys on nl but only smart girls like me know them,inshort won yapa yaski cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by toosoon(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2009
good luck in ur search
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2009
Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland.
REASON IS BECAUSE THEY WANT MONEY FROM THESE DUDES
AROUND, Simple
They are very hungry & promiscous so they need
nland males up 4 grabs!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Feelitx(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2009
There must be made women too in NL. Whats all this generalization?
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Igwe9(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
Hey BB!

snukums? sorry for asking smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2009
are they also made women on NL grin

anyway since all made men on NL are in auto section let me go and pay a visit grin grin grin grin grin grin

MADE KO MADE NI
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2009
Igwe.:

Hey BB!

snukums? sorry for asking smiley

[s]You wan make I explain the meaning angry Was it not 17 years ago that I paid your dowry and brought you from the village to the city tongue When are you going to grow out of your bush habit, my lolo tongue Na only to chop pounded yam 4 times a day you sabi cheesy When are you eyes going to fully open cheesy[/s]

My love, its an amalgamation of snugglebunny and pumpkin kiss

surface:

The truth is there are many already made gguys on nl but only smart girls like me know them,inshort won yapa yaski cheesy

Correct yarns cool

When is our next outing jare tongue And this time I want an older man whom I would not have to spend more than 5 minutes with, to get him going, y'know wink I don't want those young virile ones who would wreck you and use their last kobo outta you, dem wan kill kete kete angry angry angry grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by tkb417(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
hmmm
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Igwe9(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
big_bumper:

its an amalgamation of snugglebunny and pumpkin kiss

I see,you lost your manners to that simple 'Do me I  do you' that happened last night, smiley
hey young lady! grin No cause for alarm, Sultan and siena are very much around to  refurbish your damaged bumper.
sad
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
Igwe.:

I see,you lost your manners to that simple 'Do me I  do you' that happened last night, smiley
hey young lady! grin No cause for alarm, Sultan and siena are very much around to  refurbish your damaged bumper.
sad

Do I know you angry Have we met somewhere before angry I think you are mistaking me for someone else, don't worry I get that all the time tongue But commot for road make i see better person cheesy

tkb417:

hmmm

Hello my true love, miss you sugarplums kiss Baby I was only just discussing this topic with Igwe about run girls and I was just telling him that I wished Naija girls would stop giving us bad names and instead emulate someone like me, who fell in love with you genuinely, and overlooked that small irrelevant fact that you lived in a mansion in VI, drove the latest SUV, came from a Royal lineage and was born with a silver spoon in your mouth . . . cool
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by tkb417(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2009
Hello my true love, miss you sugarplums  Baby I was only just discussing this topic with Igwe about run girls and I was just telling him that I wished Naija girls would stop giving us bad names and instead emulate someone like me, who fell in love with you genuinely, and overlooked that small irrelevant fact that you live[b]d[/b] in a mansion in VI, drove the latest SUV, came from a Royal lineage and was born with a silver spoon in your mouth . . .     

and why are they in past tense? LOL!
ure funny. cheesy
where have u been?
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Igwe9(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2009
big_bumper:

Do I know you angry Have we met somewhere before angry I think you are mistaking me for someone else, don't worry I get that all the time tongue But commot for road make i see better person cheesy

Hello my true love, miss you sugarplums kiss Baby I was only just discussing this topic with Igwe about run girls and I was just telling him that I wished Naija girls would stop giving us bad names and instead emulate someone like me, who fell in love with you genuinely, and overlooked that small irrelevant fact that you lived in a mansion in VI, drove the latest SUV, came from a Royal lineage and was born with a silver spoon in your mouth . . . cool     
Now, you wanna flirt around, embarassed ok!  sad every dog get him day tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
tkb417:

and why are they in past tense? LOL!
ure funny. cheesy
where have u been?

[s]What the f*&k do you mean by past tense angry angry angry[/s] Oops, sorry dear, I meant please baby what do you mean by past tense please tongue Ain't I your girlfriend anymore embarassed I thought we were in an mutually exclusive relationship because I have never looked any other man in the eyes since you asked me out last year, honest cool I am just waiting for you to take me home to introduce me to my future in-laws, dearie kiss kiss kiss

And I don't believe you are asking me where I have been sad Of course I have been in the same position you left me since you last visited me last week my lord tongue I told you I am as meek and gentle as they come and shall be a humble, sit-down-there-and-do-as-you-are-told wifey cool

Note to self; Busy_body, you have to be on your best behaviour if u want TKB417's ring on your finger, so behave and pretend to be submissive cool
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by jalether(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
do nl women or should i say girls know any other way to respond

to a thread other than rain insult on the poster ?
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Igwe9(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2009
jalether:

do nl women or should i say girls know any other way to respond

to a thread other than rain insult on the poster ?
grin grin grin follow me ask them! smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by bigbumper(f): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
Igwe.:

Now, you wanna flirt around, embarassed ok!  sad every dog get him day tongue

At least you are gonna get a share of TKB417's spoils once I claim my rightful place besides him as his wifey so get back to the house and start cooking supper for us for tonight angry No spoil show for me na embarassed Okay I promise that in the two years I am gonna stay married to him, I would dilligently come and see you every fortnight, to give you those backrubs you love, you hear wink Now carry ya two yam tuber left legs commot for here before TKB sees you when he returns, you know he is jealous and very protective of me cheesy My name has to go on his will, so don't give him heart attack and land him in hospital yet, abeg, i still need him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by tkb417(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
What the f*&k do you mean by past tense    Oops, sorry dear, I meant please baby what do you mean by past tense please  Ain't I your girlfriend anymore  I thought we were in an mutually exclusive relationship because I have never looked any other man in the eyes since you asked me out last year, honest  I am just waiting for you to take me home to introduce me to my future in-laws, dearie  

And I don't believe you are asking me where I have been  Of course I have been in the same position you left me since you last visited me last week my lord  I told you I am as meek and gentle as they come and shall be a humble, sit-down-there-and-do-as-you-are-told wifey

Note to self; Busy_body, you have to be on your best behaviour if u want TKB417's ring on your finger, so behave and pretend to be submissive
okiz. i hear you

Siena is reading this tho. Did you get ma mssgs?
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by inspiredm(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
190:

and guess whos here

the man himself
INSPIRED M,
whers igwe,czarskit and ifeleke
pls u guys shud come and see
confession here ooh
that the nland babes are in here lookin 4
our other investments and follows us around
Big bumper has said it all
and Jack has experience from nairalist

they plan 2 suck us dry oo
GOD FORBID
CAN I HEAR AN AMEN

inspired wot are u doin here
and whers my yaris
angry

I got you a 2007 Toyota Yaris

Check here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-267658.0.html
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 1:42am On May 01, 2009
una still dey here? abi some of these NL girls dey wait for the guy wey go show picture of hin treasure chest so that them go declare their undying love for am bah tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by VGA: 2:07am On May 01, 2009
This topic dont make sense !
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 5:44am On May 01, 2009
Feelitx:

There must be made women too in NL. Whats all this generalization?

yes there are. I can pick a few up and coming ones, toyinrayo, um bluespice,

and please more men are looking for made women on NL in the name of so-called love but it isnt blasted loud and posted on every other freaking thread.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2009
platinumnk:

yes there are. I can pick a few up and coming ones, toyinrayo, um bluespice,

and please more men are looking for made women on NL in the name of so-called love but it isnt blasted loud and posted on every other freaking thread.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

e bi like say this topic dey bite u, abi u dey feel guilty? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 11:04am On May 01, 2009
@ my baby wink platinumnk
and can u name a few males around that have actually
been lookin 4 any already made nland females

I bet theres NONE
So pls, wink
get ur sources rite
my dear baby! kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 3:33pm On May 01, 2009
190:

@ my baby wink platinumnk
and can u name a few males around that have actually
been lookin 4 any already made nland females

I bet theres NONE
So pls, wink
get ur sources rite
my dear baby! kiss kiss

name them,  for what?? So they can post curses at me?? If you do a search, many men have posted that they looking for a sugar mama, rich girl, etc.
take for example:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-124580.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66921.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-92518.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3312.32.html

there are plenty more.  But if a guy goes after a girl it never seems like hes going after her because she is made. It just looks like a "love thing"

na2day?:

e bi like say this topic dey bite u, abi u dey feel guilty? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

nope no guilt here, I rather make my own than fighting to get what is not mine.  tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by 190: 10:18pm On May 01, 2009
@platinumnk angry angry angry angry

ure rite on this one!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 2:18am On May 02, 2009
platinumnk:

nope no guilt here, I rather make my own than fighting to get what is not mine.  tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
a

so r u saying u r a "made" NL girl? if yes, i am in luv, since i am a guy, it must be luv grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by acidrop(f): 2:19am On May 02, 2009
na2day?:

a

so r u saying u r a "made" NL girl? if yes, i am in luv, since i am a guy, it must be luv grin grin grin
and there are heaps of u on nl?
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 2:41am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

and there are heaps of u on nl?

girl, i used 2 know u as sum1 that can read between the lines but u r failing urself badly. my statement was a sarcastic reply to her rants, she is talking abt naija guys looking for sugar mommies, lets take a stat of naija girls that are looking for sugar daddies, then compare our valuable results tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by acidrop(f): 2:48am On May 02, 2009
i know u been sarcastic now? am jst saying there are many ppl under the pretence character u playing
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by nguage(m): 2:49am On May 02, 2009
Nice picture in your profile acid, it would be nicer if you would kindly turn around.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by nguage(m): 2:51am On May 02, 2009
Sorry if my last post was rude. How are you doing? wink
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 2:51am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

i know u been sarcastic now? am jst saying there are many ppl under the pretence character u playing

are u "MADE" if yes,  i want to luv u, oya make we start  wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. / This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... / Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.