Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM (970 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Swiss Govt Holds Talks With Nigeria On Repatriation Of Fresh $321m Abacha Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
Seriously most Nigerians are yet to understand the mess we are in now... The fighting going on between the senate president and the presidency through the CCB should really give us sleepless night as Nigerians. Seriously I think president Buhari needs to start facing governance and stop all dis so called anti corruption bala bala.. As we speak now inflation is at 13%, the CBN governor said the economy may go into recession by first quarter of next year... The president is yet to name his ministers.

Now check dis out, if the president keeps to his words of appointing ministers next week, he will still need to send the names to the senate for approval and who is the current president of the senate? Bukola Saraki.. Now with the fight going on with bukola and the APC, it will be stupid for anybody to think the man will not fight back... Meaning there will be some serious fireworks in the senate... The so called unity group will fight for bukola's impeachment..
While bukola group will try and make a mark, this fight will be on while president Buhari so called ministerial list will be chilling in the office of Clark of the senate... While Nigerians will keep facing hard times, sometime in November when the senate is settled screening can now start which will take the whole of November, by December the president will now swear in the new ministers..the ministers will start studying files and all that.. Did I forget to tell you that the ministers will hurriedly start working on the 2016 budget... Before you know it's 2016 already... Then, Breaking News Nigeria The Biggest Economy In Africa Goes Into Recession...

So my people make una tell president Buhari to leave dis so called fight of corruption for EFCC to do.. Make emm face governance before water pass garri... Oya make una start to insult me...
Re: Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM by Ozugbo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Seriously most Nigerians are yet to understand the mess we are in now... The fighting going on between the senate president and the presidency through the CCB should really give us sleepless night as Nigerians. Seriously I think president Buhari needs to start facing governance and stop all dis so called anti corruption bala bala.. As we speak now inflation is at 13%, the CBN governor said the economy may go into recession by first quarter of next year... The president is yet to name his ministers.

Now check dis out, if the president keeps to his words of appointing ministers next week, he will still need to send the names to the senate for approval and who is the current president of the senate? Bukola Saraki.. Now with the fight going on with bukola and the APC, it will be stupid for anybody to think the man will not fight back... Meaning there will be some serious fireworks in the senate... The so called unity group will fight for bukola's impeachment..
While bukola group will try and make a mark, this fight will be on while president Buhari so called ministerial list will be chilling in the office of Clark of the senate... While Nigerians will keep facing hard times, sometime in November when the senate is settled screening can now start which will take the whole of November, by December the president will now swear in the new ministers..the ministers will start studying files and all that.. Did I forget to tell you that the ministers will hurriedly start working on the 2016 budget... Before you know it's 2016 already... Then, Breaking News Nigeria The Biggest Economy In Africa Goes Into Recession...

So my people make una tell president Buhari to leave dis so called fight of corruption for EFCC to do.. Make emm face governance before water pass garri... Oya make una start to insult me...
Well said
Re: Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM by Emphany: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
I can't agree less.
Re: Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM by RockMaxi: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Stop imagining doom against your beloved country except if you don't like the word "beloved".
Doom is bigger than what you think.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM by BCJAY(f): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Corruption is a cankerworm if left uncheck it will lead to greater economic breakdown than you envisaged. The best thing is to tackle it once and get it right if not the inflation rate may get to 90% with the way this our thieving politicians are doing.
Re: Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM by stevecantrell: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Buhari is Janitor !
Nigeria needs cleaning.
Allow him to do his work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM by mars123(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
corruption is doom itself...some of us Nigerians, like one of my neighbor that sits all day, frustrated about life...to him, Nigeria has been on recession since the beginning of time. So all these talk about focusing on the economy, is just weak talk from pompous people.
Re: Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
When there is a will there is a way.

We are doomed already and no amount of doom's day prophesies will stop this momentum in the fight against corruption. We've had enough
Re: Nigeria on "Auto Pilot " VOM by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

Fighting corruption is rubbish to you because you have resolved to not see anything good in him. People steal in Nigeria today without fear and a lot of them enjoy celebrity status, is that right? Saraki was stoned by his kith and kin and I am happy, thieves should be shown that there is no dignity in stealing. If we don't do that then grow the economy anyhow you like, the wealth will end in the pockets of the corrupt few. Fighting corruption ain't rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw Your 2-week Ultimatum, Fulani Tells afenifere / President Muhammadu Buhari First Eleven - Team A / Violence At Oshodi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.