Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,207 members, 7,947,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account (2576 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by jovie50: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Last month I went to see a nurse in one the private owned hospitals in ma neighborhood,after waiting for my turn I proceeded to see the nurse. in the medically decorated office sat a lady in her early thirties whom I assumed to be the nurse in charge.
Good morning ma'am I greeted humbly,I think a sickness has strucked ma penis.
Hmmmm sounds strange,Can I see it?? She asked.
Promise me you won't laugh at what you see '' I said,loosing ma belt.
"Of course I won't laugh"' said the nurse. "I'm a professional. In over 20 years I'v never laughed at a patient.
”Ok then," I said, and proceeded to drop my trousers, revealing d smallest male part the nurse had eva seen. In length & Width was almost identical to an AAA battery. Unable 2 control herself, d nurse tried 2 stop a giggle, but it jst came out. Feelin vry badly dat she'd laughed @ my part, she composed hersef as we'll she could.
"I'm so sorry", she said, "I don't knw wat came ova me. On my honor as a nurse n lady, I promise dat won't happen again. Nw, tell me, wat seems to be the prblem?"

"Its swollen", I reply'd.

She practically ran outta d room.

1 Like

Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by abe4kom: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
And you opened a thread to tell him how unimportant he is?

Maybe you don't know what that means do you?

1 Like

Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by shakaZuIlu: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
emeritus856:

How are you my friend?

lie nsi ebea grin

am cool
Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by globalresource: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
WHOcarex:
Guy (tonyebarcanista) why do you have to show your low IQ here? You just displayed how ignorant you are. No wonder your articles are always trashy. You should have at least ask people around about what happened to your Facebook account instead of blaming on APC. Well, you only have your kinds around you. #too bad*.

Why do you think you are important? Because some persons celebrate you here on nairaland "just for fun" because they have nothing to do? How many newspapers or television stations have featured your so-called article? Whatever you write or say here dies here. Nobody knows you. So stop running from your shadow.

I pity the people who take you seriously. Btw they are your kind. Few of them might know the truth but won't want to tell you. They will celebrate you on nairaland, then mock you offline. #fact.

The stuff you complained about happen a lot. It's not APC o my guy.

Let me stop here abeg.

Note: I'm not a partisan

what was sent to him has nothing to do with APC at all. he is just here to get sympathy. let him upload his id and it will be reopen. it happens a lot

1 Like

Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Thunder strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
he's better than your Hopless bastard father isn't he?
Are your parents alive.

3 Likes

Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Thunder strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
he's better than your Hopless bastard father isn't he?
Are your parents alive.

1 Like

Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by PentiumPro(f): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
BlackMaria:

Are your parents alive.
He raped his mother to death.
Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by meforyou1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
WHOcarex:
Guy (tonyebarcanista) why do you have to show your low IQ here? You just displayed how ignorant you are. No wonder your articles are always trashy. You should have at least ask people around about what happened to your Facebook account instead of blaming on APC. Well, you only have your kinds around you. #too bad*.

Why do you think you are important? Because some persons celebrate you here on nairaland "just for fun" because they have nothing to do? How many newspapers or television stations have featured your so-called article? Whatever you write or say here dies here. Nobody knows you. So stop running from your shadow.

I pity the people who take you seriously. Btw they are your kind. Few of them might know the truth but won't want to tell you. They will celebrate you on nairaland, then mock you offline. #fact.

Let me stop here abeg.

Why don't you just comment on his thread rather than opening a new thread for somebody so inconsequential
Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by meforyou1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
globalresource:

what was sent to him has nothing to do with APC at all. he is just here to get sympathy. let him upload his id and it will be reopen. it happens a lot
you guys shouldn't pay that clown any attention

1 Like

Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by drey076(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Op, don't mind those fools above jare, they are all dogmatic. Thank God for the change.

May God bless pple that voted out that corrupt drunkard

1 Like

Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by WHOcarex: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
globalresource:

Don't mind him. everything about him is APC. I don't know why he thinks he is so important. Instead of him to open a thread to ask people about it, so that he can be enlightened, he was busy blaming APC and feeling important. When i saw the thread, i shook my head.

1 Like

Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by Menace2Society(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Emphany:
Op...i wonder what stupidity you jes displayed,to me... You are jes here for cheap popularity. Its baccaz opinion to life and weda he is famous or not,reasonable people should know that that is his business. You dint have to make a topic outa non sense,and jes incase it doesnt come to your dumb brain,people like you have no choice buh to make him more popular... SMELLING THREAD.
The OP is right damn it !

1 Like

Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
All these and bullshits being hurled around on nairaland is getting stale. Try something creative guys
Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by xmich(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
WHOcarex:

Let me stop here abeg.

You don't take him serious yet went to the length of opening thread on his matter.
Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by shakaZuIlu: 2:49am On Sep 27, 2015
BlackMaria:

Are your parents alive.

gerrarehia meeehn cheesy
Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
PentiumPro:
He raped his mother to death.
Ofone.
Re: About Tonyebarcanista Facebook Account by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

gerrarehia meeehn cheesy
Not funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima / A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos / PHOTOS: Jubilation In Ondo As Jegede Wins Court Of Appeal Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.