Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Our Dog Family - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Our Dog Family (4265 Views)

My Dog Family Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
I once said I will create a thread and post pictures of our dogs when I have the time and opportunity so here goes. I bathed then this morning and took some pictures which I decided to share.

The first one is Bob. I dont know which breed it really is as some people have wrongly said he is a Lhasa Apso but I have looked up Apsos and I doubt. The closest breed that I see are promelenes but then again, not so close and I always forget to ask the vet. If you know the breed, please help a brother out. So here is Bob

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Dog Family by SeverusSnape(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
Adorable!...The first picture looks like a chihuahua.
Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Here is Mia. Mia is Bob's mother. We lost Bob's dad sometime ago as the two of them got out of their cage on a rainy afternoon and ran out of the compound. Those who saw them said they just ran down the street and while Mia came back after a couple of blocks, he kept running. I think the rain had washed off the familiar scents and due to the fact that it was a thunder storm, he probably got scared more and kept running.

We never saw him again until three days later but we saw a corpse. My sister still swears he is not the one and he is out there somewhere...here's. Mia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Dog Family by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chief that ain't a lhasa neither a chuhuahua, that's a samoyed

2 Likes

Re: Our Dog Family by MizMyColi(f): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Such beautiessmiley
Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
This one well...does not have a name...mostly we call him "The other one" what? He is actually a rescued dog that we took in as he was found roaming the streets and for almost a year, no one has come to claim him plus he looks like Bob(Bob's dad)....He has a mane that will make Soyinka Jealous though tongue

1 Like

Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
So done with those...

These ones are puppies...Boerbulls and annoying because their hobby is eating and barking. These things bark at everything seen and unseen.

They are about 5-6 months from one birthing and weaned. They are getting too big too

The first is Rob, second is Tessy (Oluwatesinuola) and Rex.

Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
And finally, the monsters....Roy and Eva.

These are the puppies' parents and they are pure Boerbulls. They are also huge bullies with too much energy.

Roy is male and he is the golden brown one while Eva is the whitish one that a friend argued once that she is a Labrador...but nah, she is a Boerbull alright.

I did not bathe these two today and I was not about to get them out if their kennels just because of pictures but I took some on Tuesday on the way to the vet

Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
More Roy

Re: Our Dog Family by naijainfogalery: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
so so many dogs, im jealous lol Lovely dogs you got there

2 Likes

Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
naijainfogalery:
so so many dogs, im jealous lol Lovely dogs you got there
Thanks
Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
CoolSmithz:
Chief that ain't a lhasa neither a chuhuahua, that's a samoyed
Oh okay then

Re: Our Dog Family by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
There's only 1 person I know who will totally enjoy this thread
Seun.... come and see your friends. smiley

1 Like

Re: Our Dog Family by UjSizzle(f): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Serious dog family. How do you folks sleep at night?
Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 3:19am On Sep 27, 2015
UjSizzle:
Serious dog family. How do you folks sleep at night?
The are quiet at night though...except those puppies but no one really bother about their barking anymore

1 Like

Re: Our Dog Family by wunmi590(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Mynd44:
Here is Mia. Mia is Bob's mother. We lost Bob's dad sometime ago as the two of them got out of their cage on a rainy afternoon and ran out of the compound. Those who saw them said they just ran down the street and while Mia came back after a couple of blocks, he kept running. I think the rain had washed off the familiar scents and due to the fact that it was a thunder storm, he probably got scared more and kept running.

We never saw him again until three days later but we saw a corpse. My sister still swears he is not the one and he is out there somewhere...here's. Mia

Bro. You have a cute dogs. This is samoyed, though I am stand to be corrected. But I think am sure of what am saying, the gurus, would come and give more insight

Cc: seun, prodeegee, knyte et al.
Re: Our Dog Family by wunmi590(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Mynd44:
More Roy

Bro, I have to give you kudos for keeping all this dogs, and non of them looks malnourished, you really tried. cool

Even me that keeps only one dog, I know what I go through some times.

1 Like

Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2015
wunmi590:

Bro, I have to give you kudos for keeping all this dogs, and non of them looks malnourished, you really tried. cool

Even me that keeps only one dog, I know what I go through some times.
Thanks but it is really tiring as they all want to play, run around and bark at the same time

1 Like

Re: Our Dog Family by wunmi590(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Thanks but it is really tiring as they all want to play, run around and bark at the same time

That's the nature of most dogs, they want freedom, maybe once in a while when you are less busy, always take them walking, when they comes back, they would even be tired to bark and play, they would just find one place to sit and sleep.
Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2015
wunmi590:

That's the nature of most dogs, they want freedom, maybe once in a while when you are less busy, always take them walking, when they comes back, they would even be tired to bark and play, they would just find one place to sit and sleep.
we do that a lot.
Re: Our Dog Family by sconp: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
O boy!!! This is really a family... Any unauthorized entrance... Chai chai chai... I just Imagine you walking on the road with all these dogs.. Everybody go clear for road.
Fine dogs.
Re: Our Dog Family by Loadedcity: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Cc: seun
Re: Our Dog Family by babythug(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mynd44:
This one well...does not have a name...mostly we call him "The other one" what? He is actually a rescued dog that we took in as he was found roaming the streets and for almost a year, no one has come to claim him plus he looks like Bob(Bob's dad)....He has a mane that will make Soyinka Jealous though tongue

WTH do you mean "the other one"?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
babythug:

WTH do you mean "the other one"?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well what do we do na?
His. Pic is attached

Re: Our Dog Family by atoleybaba(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Beautiful family u've got....I think I love that name "the other one" sounds like "duff" "ugly duckling"
Re: Our Dog Family by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
atoleybaba:
Beautiful family u've got....I think I love that name "the other one" sounds like "duff" "ugly duckling"
Lmaooo.
But he is treated the same way as the others. No prefferential treatment

2 Likes

Re: Our Dog Family by atoleybaba(m): 1:49am On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44:

Lmaooo.
But he is treated the same way as the others. No prefferential treatment
I envy ur family tho
Re: Our Dog Family by stonecoldcafe: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Amazing beauties. Na real the other one. Lol
Re: Our Dog Family by Odunharry(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
If we be friends I no go find you come except them lock them for cage o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pure Rot Puppies For Sale! / Caucasian Pups For Sale. Females and Males available. You gonna love them / Rhodesian Ridge Back Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.