Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide (6822 Views)

Your Sister Is Sooo Confused, Read And Advice / Pls Help A Sister.i Need A Job / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by kevoh(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
She no sabi cook? The woman at my workplace makes a lot of money selling breakfast and lunch to us and should be about same age as your sister's friend. Let her start a small food biz na, her siblings can loan her without interest.

3 Likes

Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Closetoheart: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Get more details and get back

HND Accounting
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Mcbussy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Closetoheart:
One of my sister's friend is at the verge of committing suicide. She is 39 years old, a graduate, single, with no job. She depends on her siblings for survival and most of them have abandoned her. She called my sister tonight telling her that she is depressed and would commit suicide. She stays in Ibadan. She doesn't mind getting a job - no matte how meagre the pay is or doing business.

If you wish to help her, please send an e-mail to gentlemuah@yahoo.com

Thank you

Hmm... This is serious.

4 Likes

Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Abuseay(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ask her to email the CEO of NaijaLoving www.Naijaloving.com

He is recruiting and He is a very nice guy. I believe you can find him if you message their facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009362061419 Good Luck!
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Closetoheart: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abuseay:
Ask her to email the CEO of NaijaLoving www.Naijaloving.com

He is recruiting and He is a very nice guy. I believe you can find him if you message their facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009362061419 Good Luck!

Thanks
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Closetoheart: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mcbussy:

Hmm... This is serious. You can reach me on ngfamilyforum@gmail.com and give me details about the individual. I am a Social Worker and I'm in IB at the moment. I can link her with some NGOs that might be able to help.

Okay. I ll do so. Thank you
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2015
I so much understand hes feels. imagine a lady of 39 yrs, no husband no job. thats a double blow on her. its spiritual cos it cant be worst to not gettinh teaching job. God is ready when she cries to him.

1 Like

Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by NnamdiN: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Tell her not to die o. There's no job at the other side either but hey, I'd be on the lookout for her. Wish I'd seen this on time, a friend rejected one recently here in ib. 60k but 7am-7pm and Saturdays too. Will find out if it's available
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by angiography(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2015
EVILFOREST:

What's her qualification.. ?
Can she work in a hospital setting.? Front desk officer
Can she relocate if called upon.?
yea i can...where bro
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by angiography(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2015
EVILFOREST:

What's her qualification.. ?
Can she work in a hospital setting.? Front desk officer
Can she relocate if called upon.?
yes i can!...where bro?
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
angiography:

yes i can!...where bro?
In RIVERS state /Niger Delta
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by kokomilala(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Show her the Word of God.Tell her it's always darkest before dawn.Exodus 12-14.
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by AsherStorm(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Haboseyday:

I can help her, just tell her to add me on whatsapp with this no: 08090679246

Help me too pls...
Bsc Biochem from OAU...
Can relocate to anywhere but I'm presently in abeokuta ogun state
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by AsherStorm(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
EVILFOREST:

In RIVERS state /Niger Delta

I have Bsc biochem... How can I apply for this job pls?
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Closetoheart: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
NnamdiN:
Tell her not to die o. There's no job at the other side either but hey, I'd be on the lookout for her. Wish I'd seen this on time, a friend rejected one recently here in ib. 60k but 7am-7pm and Saturdays too. Will find out if it's available

Please find out. She will do it
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Closetoheart:

HND Accounting
Since she's still single. . That's means she relocate to Niger delta, without subjugations
Discuss with it her, while I facilitate things.
It's a Job that has to do with administration only.

Patients come to you, you register and book them for the doctors to see.

Work duration is 8am to 3pm.
Operated as shifts... including Saturdays and Sundays.

Sometimes, Night may be involved.

U just need to have..
1) Good communication skills
2) Good public conduct.
3) Good teamwork at front desk.
4) Average Computer skill.

Salary about 40k.. Payable on the 30th day of a new month

1 Like

Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Closetoheart: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Since she's still single. . That's means she relocate to Niger delta, without subjugations
Discuss with it her, while I facilitate things.
It's a Job that has to do with administration only.

Patients come to you, you register and book them for the doctors to see.

Work duration is 8am to 3pm.
Operated as shifts... including Saturdays and Sundays.

Sometimes, Night may be involved.

U just need to have..
1) Good communication skills
2) Good public conduct.
3) Good teamwork at front desk.
4) Average Computer skill.

Salary about 40k.. Payable on the 30th day of a new month

Ok i ll tell her
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Lero15(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
ignis:
My dad used to say that anyone who tells people he/she wants to commit suicide is never ready to commit suicide.

WORD!!!
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lero15:

WORD!!!
if u know u can help then do something, is not all abt typing. WORD
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by lewa(m): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please tell her to forward her resume in PDF to swindonandcabot@gmail.com
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Closetoheart: 3:24am On Sep 29, 2015
lewa:
Please tell her to forward her resume in PDF to swindonandcabot@gmail.com

Thank you. She will do so
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by lewa(m): 1:21am On Sep 30, 2015
Please tell her to send a cover email copying this thread so we can know who she is. Thanks
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by AFOKEOGHENE: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2015
Marketing job in warri,
Salary + Commision + transportation
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Closetoheart: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2015
lewa:
Please tell her to send a cover email copying this thread so we can know who she is. Thanks

Thank you so much. I have informed her. She doesn't have access to this thread but I have told her to include in the cover mail that she got the mail address from her sister who posted a discussion on nairaland. Her name is Lara. I don't want to post her surname here for confidentiality purpose. Thanks

I have sent you a PM.
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Haboseyday(f): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

Help me too pls... Bsc Biochem from OAU... Can relocate to anywhere but I'm presently in abeokuta ogun state
Are u in whatsapp?
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by lewa(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=Closetoheart post=38622126]

Thank you so much. I have informed her. She doesn't have access to this thread but I have told her to include in the cover mail that she got the mail address from her sister who posted a discussion on nairaland. Her name is Lara. I don't want to post her surname here for confidentiality purpose. Thanks

I have sent you a PM. [/quote

Sorry for late response- I think she got a call from the recruitment team. Can she confrm that please? Thanks.
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by beacon02(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Haboseyday:

I can help her, just tell her to add me on whatsapp with this no: 08090679246
can i add you too?
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Closetoheart: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=lewa post=38680425][/quote]

She got a call. Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Haboseyday(f): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
beacon02:
can i add you too?
U r free!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos / Hell Is Better Than Depot Nigerian Army Recruitment training / Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.