Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,367 members, 7,920,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:29 AM

Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion (1265 Views)

3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) / Remi Tinubu And Dino Melaye In A Discussion At The Plenary / PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by peleson: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
PMB discussing with Bill Gate in the US today

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by peleson: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
This discussion is on going atm,details coming soon lol
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by doublewisdom: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
What does Buhari know that he's explaining?
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
cool
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by moscobabs(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
sai Buhari
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by Yehman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nice gesture
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sai Buhari always in charge cool
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by Dgreatestt: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Front page material..
My able picture snapping president..

Carry on!!
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by agarawu23(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
cool
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by Kagarko(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
That's nice.
May God help our President.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by Tallesty1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Science and Technologygringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by Sparrow13: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
use you wisdom and keep quite, that's if you have

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by seacoast(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
PMB will end up discussing with the whole person in New York

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bill Gate is feeling the Nigga.

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by osesology(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
I'm really happy to see a day like this when we have a corruption-free president that everyone respects so much and wants to get aquainted with. I believe that very soon(even now), where ever we are; America, Britain etc, we will be able to raise our head proudly and proclaim `I'm A Nigerian'. We thank God for giving us President Buhari.
*sai baba*

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by rudebouy: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Omo I like wot am saw ohsmiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by donholy28(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
I guess bill gates help is also needed to fight boko haram
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by globalresource: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
bill is now old ooooo

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Thanks my man.. .

That's what am thinking because this is not ANIMAL FARM or CORRUPTION.

HE is expected to display a very high level of cognitive understanding and interpretation of what's happening there to us

He should leave that place and come back.
He has to start JAILING thieves now not probing again.

Sai BUHARI
Re: Photo: Buhari With Bill Gate In A Discussion by kunlexy1759(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
President Buhari is on mission to RE-BUILD Nigeria.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN

(1) (Reply)

NASS Could Scrap CCT or Amend Extant Laws / Ministerial List: Saraki Spits Fire, Says Buhari Will Not Have It Easy / Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.