Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:13 AM

Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. (26537 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Corpse Of Abdulkadir Kure Arrives Niger State From Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by olajorn(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
vislabraye:

Hmmm... Why don't they just plant bomb there at once so that they can all go to paradise ?
You are wicked...mehn i don laff dz night

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by shut(f): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Oh oh condolences
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Kolex79: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by gbeseun(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Why will you leave your fathers house and die in a strange land.
Rip though

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:49am On Sep 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Confess Jesus in Mecca?
grin grin
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2015
so sad.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by JudgementHammer: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2015
Eiihyaa. Not even his dead body would be seen for confirmation in case of record mix up.

God has given, God has taken. God give in Nigeria, God take in Saudi arabia. God give in the house in the presence of midwives, God take by stampede under the foot of religious zealots.

But wait a minute I suspect Erubebe is d juju mastermind behind his death.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by mbulela: 1:19am On Sep 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I believe we're thinking the same way.
Stupidity always has company.
Karma for what?

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by azezola(m): 1:29am On Sep 27, 2015
May Allah forgive their sins and grant them janaah.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Dindondin(m): 1:34am On Sep 27, 2015
psychologist:
R. I. P

Meanwhile I was discussing this same issue with a Muslim friend of mine, she was like she's sure that 100% of the people that died will go to heaven..... .
I was like undecided embarassed cry

religious weed at work
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by opuama(f): 1:55am On Sep 27, 2015
Karma written all over it.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by agabusta: 2:02am On Sep 27, 2015
likila:
This is the will of Allahu.
He did not eat the billions his brother got in doing election.

Why not make use of the brain God has given you. This person u are talking about is a court of Appeal Judge, and even the presiding Justice of the Abuja division and does not need Brother for his upkeep.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by scoal: 2:22am On Sep 27, 2015
RIP
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/prof-jega-loses-brother-to-hajj-stampede/

and the racist arab is accusing Africans for causing the stampede. They said Africans were in rush to stone the devil. Most of the victims are blacks; i dont know why blacks are so impatient? rush rush.

BUT THEN, WATIN DEM FINE GO THERE? PAY HEAVY EXPENSES JUST TO STONE DEVIL? AND HOW THEY KNOW THE DEVIL IS THERE?
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by makzeze: 3:38am On Sep 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
Rip to him. But did he confess Jesus before his death? Op kindly find out and update me.
foolish man, dont you know that Muslims believed in Jesus even before you and your great great parents were born?

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by mywells: 3:52am On Sep 27, 2015
things has changed the people stoning the devil are not righteous and holy moslem at heart. no ritheous observer of Ramadan fasting, some don't observes five times prayer as demanded from a Moslems.it goes on and on now devil is putting on bullet prove.let be thoroughly check and examined before embarking on Hajj.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by omotolatoyosi(f): 4:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday
YungMike:
RIp Sir..

Some virgins waiting for you upstairs!

Tomorrow is my bornDay....SOmebori should wish me HBD ooo
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by xtervaganza(m): 4:38am On Sep 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
Rip to him. But did he confess Jesus before his death? Op kindly find out and update me.
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME HE WILL BURN IN HELL?

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE NUTS

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:14am On Sep 27, 2015
Always BLOOD thirsty mr.M
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by kenoz(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2015
R I P to them
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by moyosore27384(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Confess Jesus in Mecca?
Why do pple tink lyk a mosquitoes Jesus a God sent Prophet in mecca. use ur IQ bfor u comment okay..
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by mohammedmagnus: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2015
RIP to them, people have being dieing in mecca since, hence its not a new thing its a pillar in islam to go for hajj. in sha Allah i would go one day too. As for those thinking muslims are deluded. Even Quran says people would think that way. IS IT not preferred to die in a holy land than to die on top of a lady!!!, or to die as a dubious business man who sells substandard drugs to his own people, or yet as a man full of hate for his brethren even in death. you cannot compare the one who strives in the path of God SINCERELY ( if you're a pastor or imam for show God is watching you) with one who sits with confidence at home thinking he and Jesus are best of friends cos he's living a comfy lifestyle. There's only one GOD Salam Alaykum to the muslims
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by SonOfTheLion(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P
Karma?
Are you sleeping? Please wake up
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by SonOfTheLion(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I believe we're thinking the same way.
you guys have the same fish brains. Am happy for you guys. Cheers grin
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by femi4: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2015
likila:
This is the will of Allahu.
He did not eat the billions his brother got in doing election.
I don't think so
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by SonOfTheLion(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

And in your mind, you think you are making sense?

Karma for what? For conducting the best election Nigeria has ever had?

U should be ashamed of yourself! You are not a young man anymore, please act like a matured man.

RIP to Alhaji Jega
Thanks my dear. He's a frustrated human being. How was ur nite?
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by dondavinchi(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2015
D sins of jega is catching up with his family na he rigged d clueless one out of power to favour his dullard brother, Anyway rest in peace alhaji jega
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by AdAhm(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2015
nairalandist:
See the truth is that most muslims don't mind dying in the "holy land". The issue of stampede in Mecca has been going on for decades but nobody really cares because a lot of muslims are fanatics of martyrdom.

The only thing that got me angry was the Saudi Prince blaming the event on African hajj tourists. Why can't they regulate the number of Hajj tourists they accept annualy? But then again, every muslim wants to be Alhaji and Alhaja, so I don't blame him.
bros, it is only in naija the alhaji title is stn to brag abt. It is irrelevant everywhere else....

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/prof-jega-loses-brother-to-hajj-stampede/
when u rigged election that's the price u pay I wish buhari was there I wonder what the polity will be like btw the north and osibanjo the west ll be seeking the support of the other southern brothers then we ll define sabotage and hypocrisy in clear terms buhari more is to come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria / Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo / I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.