Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,477 members, 7,926,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

Jeff Wins MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8.0 The Next - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jeff Wins MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8.0 The Next (798 Views)

Mtn Allegedly Pulls Out Of Project Fame West Africa, After 9 Seasons / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Wins MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8.0 The Next by debssy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
After 8 weeks of grilling, training, tension, preparation, fun and amazing performances the winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8.0 has emerged.

Although just one person will now reign supreme as the winner, it is important to note that in the end, everyone is a winner.

And so, ladies and gentlemen, the winner is... Jeff!!!

Winner - Jeff (Goes home with Cash prize of N5m, Brand New SUV and recording deal worth millions of naira)
1st Runner's Up - Pearl (Goes home with Brand New Saloon Car and Cash prize of N3m)
2nd Runner's Up - Anderson (Goes home with Brand new saloon car and cash prize of N1m)
3rd Runner's Up - Ada (Goes home with Cash prize of N1m)

Congratulation Jeff!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jeff Wins MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8.0 The Next by Greyworld: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Jeff Wins MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8.0 The Next by olayincar(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
So so painful for Arewa

Congratulations to jaff
Re: Jeff Wins MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8.0 The Next by ladyF(f): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin grin Jeff my love kiss who has his number abeg?

So Anderson got a prize at the end?? ....hmmmm make I reserve my comment here angry
Re: Jeff Wins MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8.0 The Next by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
ladyF:
grin grin grin Jeff my love kiss who has his number abeg?

So Anderson got a prize at the end?? ....hmmmm make I reserve my comment here angry

I think Anderson is very talented. He is just unserious and too shy. But Jeff deserve this win sha.

Pearl? I don't think she does.
Re: Jeff Wins MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 8.0 The Next by ladyF(f): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
20pounds:

I think Anderson is very talented. He is just unserious and too shy. But Jeff deserve this win sha.

Pearl? I don't think she does.
We need to also consider consistency, you know...Deinde over Anderson for me sha, sadly my opinion doesn't count lol grin

But has the winner been officially announced? I am waiting to watch the finale tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Tragic! Comic Nollywood Actor Dede One Day Is Dead / List Of Africa Top Best Movies / Power Season 1,2,3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.