Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Is Buhari A National Mistake???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari A National Mistake???? (1491 Views)

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by secorn: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
I Repeat, Buhari Is A National Mistake And Total Disgrace

"NEPA Bill Certificate" In Action: The State of The Economy Under Buhari In Numbers

1. Zenith bank sacked 1, 200 staff
2. Access bank sacked 800 staff
3. Skye Bank sacked 400 staff
4. Unity Bank sacked 320 staff
5. Construction industry sacked 60, 000 workers
6. La Casera weeded out 1, 300 workers
7. Nigeria Stock market has lost over N3 trillion in the last 3 months
8. Foreign investors have withdrawn over N400 billion from the stock market.
9. Unemployment rises by over 60% in the last three months
10. JP Morgan delisted Nigeria with over N310 Billion lost in 24 hours
11. GDP dropped from 6.1% projected in 2015 to 4.5%
12. Ethiopia and Kenya overtook Nigeria as Africa's number one and two for FDI, within the last three months.
13. Naira is on a free fall. It exchanges N222, N350 and N256 against the Dollar, Pounds and Euro respectively.
14. Companies are closing down, others are downsizing so as to survive the visionless, rudderless and directionless government of Buhari.
15. Inflation rate has hit 10.1%
Do you still prefer "NEPA Bill" Certificate to Degree Certificate!
16. Boko haram has killed more than 3000 since the past five months, the army claimed to have destroyed all camps including reports of boko haram surrendering in mass where as what they say is different from what we see

On March 28, 2015, history placed us on a crossroad, to choose between two parts: one leads to darkness and the other to light. We thought we had easy choice to make - choose light. But, instead they chose darkness. Now, they are sacrificing both the present and future.

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/09/i-repeat-buhari-is-national-mistake-and.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by agabaI23(m): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2015
secorn:

"NEPA Bill Certificate" In Action: The State of The Economy Under Buhari In Numbers

12. Ethiopia and Kenya overtook Nigeria as Africa's number one and two for FDI, within the last three months.
13. Naira is on a free fall. It exchanges N222, N350 and N256 against the Dollar, Pounds and Euro respectively.
14. Companies are closing down, others are downsizing so as to survive the visionless, rudderless and directionless government of Buhari.
16. Boko haram has killed more than 3000 since the past five months, the army claimed to have destroyed all camps including reports of boko haram surrendering in mass where as what they say is different from what we see

On March 28, 2015, history placed us on a crossroad, to choose between two parts: one leads to darkness and the other to light. We thought we had easy choice to make - choose light. But, instead they chose darkness. Now, they are sacrificing both the present and future.

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/09/i-repeat-buhari-is-national-mistake-and.html
It is always a tragedy when lightening strikes twice. I will attach a news paper cutting to this post when I get to my PC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by Tkester: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2015
He is not just a mistake, he is also a CURSE to NIGERIA!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by histemple: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2015
We lack words to describe Buhari and his administration so far.

Lies and premeditated perfidy in everything.

7 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by LFJ: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Sons and daughters of criminals will never give up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by Karismatik(f): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2015
A timed catastrophe.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by Mogidi: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Buhari is a national disaster, a real tragedy.

8 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2015
shockedshocked
Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by ibedun: 12:24am On Sep 27, 2015
Rash Igbo cunts all over this thread, wailing bastards.

Go and die all of you. "If any one of you"........Kabiyesi Oba of lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by Jman06(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2015
boohar1 is a colossal mistake!

*I spit on boohar1*

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by agarawu23(m): 4:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Jman06:

*I spit on boohar1*
hungry Biafra don't like him and you one, so what else should we expect from you ?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by agarawu23(m): 4:13am On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:
Buhari is a national disaster, a real tragedy.
[/s] do you know the definition of national disaster ? shocked

Sons and daughters of criminals will never give up.LFJ was right .

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by agabaI23(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
hungry Biafra don't like him and you one, so what else should we expect from you ?
Hungry he is seizing $100k from the traders.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by drey076(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Buhari will win again come 2019, even at some south eastern and South southern states where he lost the recent presidential election

Sai baba. Haters can go n commit suicide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2015
grin
hmmmm!this one that agarawu123 is following mogidi bumper to bumper for politics section

na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by vanbonattel: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Befor the end of 4 years, crowds will be stoning Buhari's convoy and family as the worst mistake since governance began.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by SOUNDKING: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2015
vanbonattel:
Befor the end of 4 years, crowds will be stoning Buhari's convoy and family as the worst mistake since governance began.
am begining to love that Daura bastard/////sai baba.......why?...because....anything that will bring the downfall of the zoo is loved by me.....when my God wants to put an end to a nation, he first supplies them foolish rulers

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2015
All I can say that yorubas are truly the foolish ones to elect a confirmed sectional illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by dazdilijae(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2015
secorn:

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Regrettably, the worst is yet to come under Buhari. He has placed a high emphasis on chasing around perceived enemies and thus, not interested in real governance. Buhari is the most bitter president in the whole world. He needs help.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by jaykaylegend(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
No comment

On a second thought!.. I have a comment

SAI buhari!!!
Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by secorn: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
What shall we call a government who seized $4,000 from innocent traders going their legitimate business while international standards for such is $9000( bta and pta respectively)?.. Such is now custom in all the airports especially enugu international and Lagos international airport. They don't care if that is your last cash.

God pls help ur people ...
Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
secorn:

This is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
chuna1985:

This is just the beginning.

Una nefa chee chomchin grin undecided
Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by AlexAgbo(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s] do you know the definition of national disaster ? shocked

Sons and daughters of criminals will never give up.LFJ was right .
Don't be a fool, even if you are, please pretend you are not. Can you contradict these frightening statistics or you don't know the implications? I Repeat, Buhari Is A National Mistake And Total Disgrace

Re: Is Buhari A National Mistake???? by bender79: 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
Jman06:

*I spit on boohar1*
Shame on you! Your hero 'Mr bola hat' was a colossal damage.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform / After Audu's Death, What Is The Fate Of Kogi? / Crisis Looms As Faleke Declines To Pair With Allege Audu's Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.