Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

NASA To announce Major Scientific Discovery about Mars Tomorow - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA To announce Major Scientific Discovery about Mars Tomorow (790 Views)

How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search / Nickel Discovery In Nigeria: What, Where & Why Nickel Is Used / New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASA To announce Major Scientific Discovery about Mars Tomorow by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2015
Most of the time it usually has to do with discovery of water in the form of polar ice sheets but I am sure that tomorrow's announcement by NASA will revolutionarize both the scientific field and our view of life.

So I am going with the "alien" theory. Has NASA discovered some life form in the red planet and is this life form intelligent?

What are the implications of this?

The Maitreya is about to be introduced to the world. I think this is why that catholic god is in the UN and why he has become such a liberal prik in order to gain the acceptance of humanity and redefine his religion to suit an atheistic world.

Tomorrow by the way is Monday 28, the blood moon day.

Re: NASA To announce Major Scientific Discovery about Mars Tomorow by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: NASA To announce Major Scientific Discovery about Mars Tomorow by ikbnice(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2015
if only NASA could discover the location of God or that of Paradise or Hell ...
Re: NASA To announce Major Scientific Discovery about Mars Tomorow by englishmart(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2015
they want to use their laptops, abi they will go to mars?

1 Like

Re: NASA To announce Major Scientific Discovery about Mars Tomorow by abe4kom: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2015
To make or to announce?

1 Like

Re: NASA To announce Major Scientific Discovery about Mars Tomorow by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2015
abe4kom:
To make or to announce?

Noted and correction made.
Re: NASA To announce Major Scientific Discovery about Mars Tomorow by Feraz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Any idea what time tomorrow? As for the life forms, I previously read somewhere where they made reference to microbes.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Develops The World’s First Ghost-catching Device / New IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus Atomizer Is Launching / An Iceberg Expected To Be One Of The 10 Largest Ever Recorded Is Ready To Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.