Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom (49998 Views)

Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
oloshi oloriburuku! where's the jealousy there? fuckiiiin idiooooot

odinese:

Stfu girl! Jealous goat

As for me, I really love this ...wish I marry a beautiful and sexy wife like her one day. kiss
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by daresimon(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na who move this story to the front page sef?
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by LADYARIK(f): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Beautiful pikin
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by demarc001: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nice family, I admire them.

Oh! Lest I forget.....

Next time let her remove her pant before they snap the pictures!

Lubbish!!!
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
I encourage ugly people to always date and marry outside their race. See Ikenna's ugly nostrils have been wiped off his lineage by seeding a white woman.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by Seycy(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2015
midolian:
"See fine pikin abeg" smiley
Confirm!!!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by kingdavidG(m): 3:35am On Sep 28, 2015
missKiffy:
Tatoo is too much
My sister this one pass "too" [tatoo], e reach "tri" [tatri]
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by princejayboss: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Afrok:
Now that the wife has given birth, won't he occupy his rightful place (the pillow) and allow the baby enjoy his BIRTH RIGHT shocked @ least for a year and six months wink.

Husbands fighting their babies over breast since 17BC

But wait o, what made this couple celebs sef apart from flaunting the internet with waist training and other pics undecided

The very first day you will be in Cuba and see what Cuban girl looks like as in shape and beauty.... You will never compare yourself with them..... To me Cuban girls are the most beautiful and sexy..... Just take a trip to Havana and your life will never remain the same....

If she uses waist trainer...who is it your dam problem..... 13weeks after child birth ... Her Tommy was so flat like this and you can't even give her credit for that ......its your likes that their husband starts bleeping out of wedlock after your first child cos you can't work your way back to sexiness.
Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by princejayboss: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2015
mekula:

Nig.ga is whooped. Seeing how he dotes on her everytime in all the pictures they've released just shows he is very insecure. He is playing the role of the woman. I hope she doesnt kick his sorry ass to the kerb sooner than expected. She is getting more popular by the day and might soon launch a career in Nollywood when she is done with the niqqa.

Ik nwanne! Mee ka okorobia! Emezina ka onye na afutubero nwanyi na' mbu!

He is insecure.... As you said .... Listen friend.... Who knows the role you play at your own home .... Maybe the woman and the maid.....that is if you even have money to Marry in the next 30years....

You have never date a Togo girl and you are dissing some one who married a kind of woman you can never speak to through out your entire life..... Do you know this girl speaks 6 international languages.... Went to best uni at eastern Europe, had a contract with a clothing line in UK that can take off your family from poverty....

My brother .... Get a Job and work hard to at least like IK ogbonna ....than to use your free MB to write about who is secured and who is not secure

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by vickydevoka(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2015
i.k ogbonna, mikel obi, jim ik all na jos brought up al go marry white all born for de same year all na celeb. if u are born and bred in jos u are destined for greatness

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom by SkinnyDude(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kingtim:
Lol... Its kingtim again. In 6months time, my girl friend will put to birth grin
remaining 3 months.. i will quote you again in march...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics / Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.