Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

TRLPLAW Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TRLPLAW Interview Invite (3430 Views)

Job Vacancy At Trlplaw / TRLPLAW Interview / Trlplaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
hurpeyeahme:
I have a test schedule tomorrow but with all what ve read here it's better I forget about it... cry

Lol, you can simply text or email them to say you are rescinding your candidacy like my friend did or just say you are withdrawing from the recruitment process - out of courtesy as a well mannered individual but you don't have to if you don't want to.

ifeoma58:
Please avoid that office like a plague. They have a culture of working late, ordering their staff to come to work on saturdays, low pay, deductions from salary for the most unreasonable reasons and sacking workers without pay. They can just sack you on the 27th of the month and not pay you for that month. It is hell on earth

Hiaan, Ifeoma you don work there before? I don't doubt your story but it is always good to hear first hand from the horse's mouth.
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by hurpeyeahme(f): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=sihom post=39174337]

Lol, you can simply text or email them to say you are rescinding your candidacy like my friend did or just say you are withdrawing from the recruitment process - out of courtesy as a well mannered individual but you don't have to if you don't want to.

They are not worth it .....
Re: TRLPLAW Interview Invite by sunboy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
I wish i had seen this thread before i went for the test on 14th of Oct. Let me gist u guys about my ordeal...

The interview was for 9am, i got the 8:45am. The lady at reception is short fair and thick girl babe like that welcome me and after some minutes gave me a test to write.

I met a pregnant lady there, then she ask her to join her in a meeting room directly opposite the reception and ask me to come too after she was done with her. She asked a few things and about the pay she said their standard for the job of a PA is 70k and i might have to close late like 8pm *once in a while if the principal partner is busy*, i said OK!

My OK was only for the fact that i was ready to take up the job just to get some experience on my CV, she ask that we wait for the madam to come so she can interview us, ok we agreed to wait.

Not until around 2:10pm before she arrived, i was hungry and tired of sitting but i was attracted to this firm because i need experience and i saw on their website thats its an International law firm.

After some minutes, the receptionist ask the pregnant lady to follow her and they return after some minutes ..its my turn! While on the stair case the girl was kinda afraid and i do not seem to understand. She ask me to wait on the staircase so she can peep to see that shes free, the she signaled me to come over so i did.

On meeting her, she was ask few questions regards my CV and she was blunt that and i quote "You do not have any post-nysc experience, you have never worked to earn in your life, nobody has time to be teaching you anything here so we need someone with lots of years of experience, we do not have a job for you here" that statement really got to me cos they didnt listed any years on experience when i saw the advert.

Her utterances made me feel rejected for being a fresh graduate, and also makes my certificate just a paper. I felt bad because her usage of words are rather too rude, and doesnt seem to care about how you feel after they made me wait all day to hear all that bullshit!

At first i was gonna ask, if she had posted a need for experience and even my tfare as she wasted my whole day at the yeye office with no AC working in their reception out of the two installed.

On completion of a statement, i had to control myself and say thank you then leave the office.
I regret i wasted that whole day ...that day's experience almost made me gave up on job hunting and even almost regretted going to school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Morning, In The Next Couple Of Days, A Number Of Things Will Be Happening. / Gtbank Aptitude Test. Questions / After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.