Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

no - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / no (961 Views)

PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way / Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone / Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

no by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: no by drey076(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Worefa, Op, no time to read ur trash

1 Like

Re: no by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Just like every thief, Tinubu's day will surely come.

1 Like

Re: no by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2015
I want to be a unique crook when I grow up too! I want to destroy the kingdom of crookedness! I want to be like Jargaban!

This is what the hypocritical Southwest ediots are.

They praise a thief who impoverished them and stick their vile dirty ugly faces where it doesn't belong.

It is thus safe to say that the Southwest and Tinubu are a match made in criminal heaven.

A fraud, kleptomaniac, murderer, and drug dealer is your defacto political leader and front man.

What does that tell us of how degenerate and hypocritical these sophisticated myopic yoruba ediots are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: no by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2015
SMH, Another Wailer!
Re: no by DaBullIT(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Jjagaban

Crookedly crooking the crooks to the creeks grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: no by jaymichael(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2015
PappyMason:

This is what the hypocritical Southwest ediots are.

They praise a thief who impoverished them and stick their vile dirty ugly faces where it doesn't belong.

It is thus safe to say that the Southwest and Tinubu are a match made in criminal heaven.

A fraud, kleptomaniac, murderer, and drug dealer is your defacto political leader and front man.

What does that tell us of how degenerate and hypocritical these sophisticated myopic yoruba ediots are?

CORRECT yourself, Tinubu did not impoverish SW. He was the Governor of Lagos state alone and Records show he left Lagos better than he met it. All the other SW governors past and present are solely responsible for their actions or lack of it.
Re: no by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: no by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives His National Identity Card At State House(photos) / Terrorism Fight:Buhari & Service Chiefs Meet United States Africa Commander(pics / Ministerial screening: 25 Quotes Made By Rotimi Amaechi At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.