Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? (2446 Views)

The Fact About Esut Admission 2012/2013 Academic Session / About Post Ume Adeyemi College Of Education / Any Information About Post Ume In Ado Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by tunboy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2009
hello pls i want to know if this post ume stuff is still on or not. so we can know our fate
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by bblacky(f): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2009
yea, d post ume is still there, so we the jambites have to read hard to cross dat one bridge to university.
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by Thomaths(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2009
Is it for all schools?
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by tunboy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2009
if the post ume is till on i think is going to be for all schools
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by babawon: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2009
The Post-Ume stuff has been scrapped Yabatech admitted students this year without post-Whatever
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by Freerhyme1(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2009
post UME or no post UME, u beta read ur books cos no university is admitting any candidate without the post UME.
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by lukosi: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2009
I think post UME should not be cancelled because it expose those that cheated during the university matriculation examination. To hell with those that cheated during the exam.
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by tomory(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2009
tunboy i do nt know the school u chose but i am sure of futa .futa is doing their post um.
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by cheta02(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2009
[color=Black][/color]
   Hi my people,
jambites prepare your mind for the post ume cos u might just be taken unawares when ur thinking if u stepping on it or not,,,hope u feel me?its a simple fact that the post ume is still very much regarded,
I wish Jambites on Nairaland a successful post ume this year, PEACE
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by skolars(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2009
As an N U C official,you have to take it from me that u must write aptitude test which wil enable us to screen you finally when d universities list get to us.cal 08037633338 for more details
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by tunboy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2009
hello house, i think the post ume is not yet certain cuz some schools are looking before they leap, thake a look at LASU, the school that so much love post ume are taking there time to see if any school is going to come out with the form, but i thing is certain  NO ONE WANT"S TO BE A SCAPE GOAT under the minitry of education
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by Omolola1(f): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
i think the post ume has been scrapped. cut offs are going to be used, only that it would be higher.
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by Benemond(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2009
wink
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by Dclique(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2009
post ume is stil on
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by tunboy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2009
hello omolola i think you are right the post ume has been scraped off and and i think this is better, or what do you feel?
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by stchukky: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2009
the postume excercise is a welcome development but i dont like the fact that some universities do not accept second choice candidates.
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by SimpleID: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2009
HI, guys, i'm new in here, n wonna know if really the Post UME is available, (because i relaly pray 4 Post UME), n also, does anyone know d general cut-off mark for Post-UME?
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by tunboy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2009
hello the general cut off mark for post ume still remain the same 200 and that is if there will be any
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by clergyman2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2009
whats is on guy
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by dirtygamer(m): 2:56am On Apr 28, 2009
Post Ume suppose to go on, because cheaters will not allow average students into the unversity. IF YOU WRITE YOUR JAMB YOURSELF and you scored up to 200, you shouldn't be afraid of Post Ume.
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by chervilk: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2009
guys, make una readooooo! make una no depend on the thing wey dem dey talk. Post-ume still dey grown. gud luck
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by bigcil: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2009
hey guys/girls that want to enter the university of lagos score above 210 and above and ur admission is sure just to pass the post jamb if you want more info pon the post jamb and assistance pls call 08034135274,08021393537 pls dont flash if u do i will neva pick up your kal.
GOOD LUCK
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by larayat(f): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2009
who u b.
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by malikalhaj: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
him na VC pikin
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by tunboy(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2009
hello, who are you do you think you can get people to scam here pls be warned ok or else
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by philip0906(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2009
hello, who are you do you think you can get people to scam here pls be warned ok or else
That is eh Nigerians r very funny.They want 2 make money with every single oppurtunity.Kai after we will b complaining of our leaders. angry
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by bigcil: 7:56am On May 03, 2009
Guy or wateva u r u cnt just bump on me nd kal me a scama.eny way im just tryn 2 hlp out,nd if eny fcukd up dude feels im lyn/scamn then u can go 2 hell nd get burnt.nd again if p.j in unilag wld exist nd u score above 210 hola me dnt flash am very sensitive bout in-¤ ALL HATERS ENTA GROUND 6ft angry
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by philip0906(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2009
Guy or wateva u r u cnt just bump on me nd kal me a scama.eny way im just tryn 2 hlp out,nd if eny fcukd up dude feels im lyn/scamn then u can go 2 hell nd get burnt
u r a confused lunatic.so u have 2 different id's for scamming!is dat ow 2 help?y cant u post ur bleated help here on nairaland if u say u r not a scammer?y must we call u ?
abegi go find betta work do!!!I know its not ur fault sha cos d recession is catching on u.
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by tunboy(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2009
so that scammer has different id to scam or what da Bleep he must be a thief we are for developmental purpose and not to find people to rip so be warned
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by winta2007(m): 2:25am On May 08, 2009
my guy post ume still day oh
Re: What Is The Fact About Post UME: Still On Or Not? by Memunah(f): 10:51am On May 08, 2009
HELLO 2 evry1 in da aos,post ume is stil on and for any1 who chose Lagos state university for the last ume,try get the guardian newspaper of the 7th of dis month for more details on the payment for the post ume,lasu's post ume exam is slated for june,any1 dt choose lasu shld try get the newspaper.
And for any1 lyk myself who choose the University of lagos[color=#990000][/color],post ume is june(no date yet)and gonna be an online stuff lyk university of ilorin last post ume so lets all get prepared.ciao grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Rapper 2chainz Intends Scholarship For USA,NIGERIA And JAMAICA (PICS) / Cancelled Waec Mathematics Result / Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.