Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,498 members, 7,951,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl (1284 Views)

Mens Only: Will You Marry Or Have This Kind Of Girl As Your Wife/girlfriend -pi / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by ebijimi7(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2015
gud day NL members please I need each and every one of you contribution on this issue
I have a Gf she is fond of visiting her male friends she met on Facebook and at d end of the day they always attempting raping her she had escaped this 2wice and I told her never to visit any guy in his apartment anymore that he should arrange a meeting in a public place to avoid stories DAT touch but she still went to another friend of hers who persuaded her to to his apartment and started molesting her so I went try her fb account and I saw a guy used her pix as dp so I challenged d guy to remove it we both exchange words and I told my gal to avoid DAT kind of person DAT I don't like him but she said I should leave him DAT he is a nice guy and DAT guy already made an arrangement of my gal coming to meet him so I pretended not to see d message and my spirit doesn't like DAT guy I felt he is up to something becoz his ex Gf wants him back but he refused and said he is hoping for my Gf hand in relationship please what do I do ??
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by munchfani: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2015
U A FAGGOTT AND U DATING A GRADE A RUNZ GIRL...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2015
You don't have a girlfriend. Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by capip120(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2015
Abeg who understands the above angry angry angry
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by buzquet(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2015
She b ur GF, not ur wife. you can't do anything
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by Tallesty1(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2015
All those guys slept with her. That's sure.

The guy that's using her pix is her main guy.

You are a side guy.

Finally, both of you are dating a run-girl.
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Wtff cry
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by donholy28(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2015
DAT kind of girl is d type of girl DAT u should run away from.
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by ebijimi7(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
Wtff cry
what do you have to say?
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by libertyfather(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
That's what you go through when you are not up to the age of having a GF, training in progress it left for to get wise fast... thank God all this FB tinz is not available during my own training... besides I gat a bro that put me thru no mess up only one is just not getting pvssy center for the first time
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by elvisdaniels(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are dating a Runz girl, in as much as she has been molested twice and she still defends the guys involved and the act thats to tell you she can never keep one man in her life you better leave her and do something better with your life there are decent and better girls out there .

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by adedayourt(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
another cythia in the making. .

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by foladaraawe(f): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
1.She's nt ur gf
2.You are dating a runz girl
3.You are an asst bf
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by khassy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
ebijimi7:
gud day NL members please I need each and every one of you contribution on this issue
I have a Gf she is fond of visiting her male friends she met on Facebook and at d end of the day they always attempting raping her she had escaped this 2wice and I told her never to visit any guy in his apartment anymore that he should arrange a meeting in a public place to avoid stories DAT touch but she still went to another friend of hers who persuaded her to to his apartment and started molesting her so I went try her fb account and I saw a guy used her pix as dp so I challenged d guy to remove it we both exchange words and I told my gal to avoid DAT kind of person DAT I don't like him but she said I should leave him DAT he is a nice guy and DAT guy already made an arrangement of my gal coming to meet him so I pretended not to see d message and my spirit doesn't like DAT guy I felt he is up to something becoz his ex Gf wants him back but he refused and said he is hoping for my Gf hand in relationship please what do I do ??

correct your English undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by utenwuson: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
guy stop reasoning wt ur ballz! u re such a disgrace to man/boy race! hw ll u come out openly 2 disgrace urself! puckkkk
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by cooljude(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oga, u need wiper to clean your eyes.
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by hebenezher(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
too weak, nigga cease behaving like a Sisi... that MOER-FUCKER you call bae is a god damn first class runz bae.. or should I say she's not smart, is she a Clown.. whatever, she probably might love you, but obviously suffering from inadequate WIT. hope you've eaten from her nation fruit, if not. eat it now.. I'm once a sisi so so weak of a man. and bet me it doesn't pay.. be the bad guy, stop being the good guy, the other guy is an alpha male.. alpha males always overtake the nice ones.. Bleep her ass out and dump her, else she'll dump you..it's imminent dude... more than 1Billion monikers in the world, why are yah killing ya self on one? Bro be wise... na Naija you dey.. no love
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
When i read things like this, i wonder if we were all made with brains in our heads. No offence

You are still asking us what to do.
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by maxiuc(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
My guy that girl is really cheating on you it needs only a matter of time for you to get the shocking of your life you better start making plan on how to replace her or wait and watch her pieces ur heart with what I can see my guy u don't hav a girlfrnd be warned
Re: What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl by pTomzz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
this OohPee sounds like a teen

(1) (Reply)

Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? / Help A Confused Brother / Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.