Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,752 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) (51311 Views)

‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by daxon001(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
What can I say...PHOTOSHOP EXAM
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by ochoa(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ok
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
No paddy for jungle. All man for himself
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by iamkingzlee(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
lmao!! It's true though. But, I'm not a sly cool I won't fall his hand.
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by intergral(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmmmme
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by redcliff: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
No be so o
I just pity the guy failure and how pained he will be after the exam grin

Why did he not prepare?
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by Vikky014(f): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
lol
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by mcayomind: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
i've experinced it before
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by teeTaiwoO(f): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na so e suppose b oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by preciousMI1(f): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
TODAY IS

MY BUY-Day... no!

MY BY-DAY...SORRY!

MY BED-DAY... HMMM

MY BIRD-DAY... GOBE!

MY BET-DAY... I TAYA FOR GRAMMAR OH...

ABEG JUST WISH ME WELL TODAY... ITS MY BORN-DAY

1 Like

Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by agarawu23(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
redcliff:

Why did he not prepare?
lol
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by esoboy875(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dat is y we should nt put our trust on man bt only God because He can't fail us.
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by agarawu23(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
daddysprincess:
I no too sabi book but I over chop money during exam. I remember then in secondary when a girl gave me five hundred naira just for one exam
haaa shocked the girl come later score zero
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by fitinwell: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Exams supervisors and invigilator... Na dem dey scatter sitting formation 4-4-2 or 3-3-4
Na to just re adjust.., if matter change... Use the available....
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by OyinMIXmola(f): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
yorke1:
Too bad. What are friends for if you can't bail me out during exams. You want make I fail. I don't do friend with that kind of person. I try my best to take care of my own during exams!
correct jawe nigga
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
wicked friend sha grin
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by Khez: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Omoji and stunna,best friends, Absu /French department...... Where did you get this pix @op?
agarawu23:
grin

"When your friend that promised you to let you copy him during the exam later block you from writing from him after you don spend your lunch and breakfast money on him ".

Well, I have done this some years ago once I noticed you were playing while I others dey read. Though I am not among the top 3 in my class back then but at least we sef dey try small grin
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by Kunlexity(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Even if you willingly allow them to cheat on you,they won't limit it to that,they'll also go to the the extent of meeting the lecturers behind you to rub their palm so as to score above you.
**SAY NO TO CHEATING**

1 Like

Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by agarawu23(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Khez:
Omoji and stunna,best friends, Absu /French department...... Where did you get this pix @op?
shocked
On facebook

1 Like

Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by OyinMIXmola(f): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
preciousMI1:
TODAY IS
MY BUY-Day... no!
MY BY-DAY...SORRY!
MY BED-DAY... HMMM
MY BIRD-DAY... GOBE!
MY BET-DAY... I TAYA FOR GRAMMAR OH...
ABEG JUST WISH ME WELL TODAY... ITS MY BORN-DAY
happy earthstrong bae!bigger u

2 Likes

Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by Seculent: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Very bad.
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by alexrufabot(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2015

Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by daddysprincess(f): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
haaa shocked the girl come later score zero
I got C she got B
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Niyeal:
Na so it suppose be. Examination is a test of how one can compehend the lesson taught. When one is spying dis way the true test of one ability cannot be ascertain. I rep teaching profession! Ftc

mumu
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by agarawu23(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
daddysprincess:
I got C she got B
grin that's cool wink
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by Khez: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked
On facebook
lmao ok bro...... They have graduated now and currently serving! cheesy
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by agarawu23(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Khez:
lmao ok bro...... They have graduated now and currently serving! cheesy
cool
I wish them success smiley

1 Like

Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by daddysprincess(f): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
grin that's cool wink
yep that's why I hate teaching people they always go ahead. Of me
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by chax100(f): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Examination is strictly an independent thing, it shows how you can respond to emergency with timing and accuracy as the essence.
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by RexTramadol1: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
We network

U fumble

TI e ba e, I go curse you

Lyk Deut 18 (oda part)
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
;DAnd @ the end of the day, the copier ll still mk it big in life pass the xo call #guru
Life@tymx en ;DAnd @ the end of the day, the copier ll still mk it big in life pass the xo call #guru
Irony of life
Re: When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) by rukkyland(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
TRAITOR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities / I Scored 300 In My JAMB / Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.