Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (64803 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Marathon Group Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by mustiiz(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So he was killed by sex? Sex you are a murderer.
No.. Sex you are a father-rer
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by macho44(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
The Reason for The Man's death could be more than meets the eye!, it's very possible he could be terminally I'll. Also Black magic cannot be ruled out of the equation. All the same it serves as a warning, Be careful with whom you lay with. that very enticing n sexy person could just be your Ticket to the great beyond. Just saying.
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by tosyne2much(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
I always advise my friends and enemies not to go extra miles to satisfy a lady in bed

No lady can frustrate my life..My three minutes missionary style enjoyment is enough for me

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by illmatic101(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na so fowl clamp em babe (abi na ashawo chicken) the other day, after micro seconds of wetin em think say na sex, the fowl just fall down dey struggle for air, so no be new thing.

The Bible in the book of Genesis says that the day you chop this fruit you shall DIE, the guy just fulfilled his own part of the prophecy.
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Jonalistic(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
wilybebsy:
Wen ever i read news like diz, wat cumz 2 my mind z hw him take do am wey he die put
d gurl b like fast fast faster faster fastest fastest nd d fool dey change gear.e dey gear 5 high speed naim him match break nd sumarsud.
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by AbokiWarrior: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
All these igbos sef, na sex go kill them, Recently they were dissing Emir sanusi for marrying 18year old girl, and now see their people dying of sex..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Genycharl(f): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/news/father-rapes-daughter-impregnates-neighbour/

what is the woman's business now. we'd he forced?
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
baralatie:
another confirmed candidate for lake of fire

Don't conclude yet. It could be a holy phuck. Remember mary?
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Jonalistic(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
I always advise my friends not to go extra mile to satisfy a lady in bed

No lady can frustrate my life..My three minutes enjoyment is enough for me
abeg na God I take beg u.no use laugh tear my belle.
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Carter06:
Fellas, get in, shake body small 20mins spill and get out, and ure done. All those hang from ceiling, hang from fan, hold window, climb roof, enter under bed, climb wall will lead u exactly where it lead this dude..
HAHAHA.. U NO LIE AT ALL cheesy
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by kinibigdeal(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Blame GEJ for this
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by imtfans(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
greatness22:
Lolzz, should i say "thats a gud way to die??
u bad finish...free ticket to hell
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by tosyne2much(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
illmatic101:
Na so fowl clamp em babe (abi na ashawo chicken) the other day, after micro seconds of wetin em think say na sex, the fowl just fall down dey struggle for air, so no be new thing.

The Bible in the book of Genesis says that the day you chop this fruit you shall DIE, the guy just fulfilled his own part of the prophecy.
roflwkmd @ the bolded cheesy
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Marvellouzkk(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
the rate at which men are dying on top of ladies nowadays is alarming. hope they have not cast a spell on ladies or the men are not feeling well
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by udomma1005(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fernandowski:
When Lil Wayne said REST IN PUSSY,i thought he was joking grin
Nope,he wasnt joking!
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jonalistic:
abeg na God I take beg u.no use laugh tear my belle.
Baba no mind me jawe cheesy
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Jonalistic(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/news/father-rapes-daughter-impregnates-neighbour/

y am angry is y wil d police arrest her. which offence has she committed.she nd her man or wotsoeva had fun nd sumtin went wrong along d line.ok if d both of dem had died who wld dey had arrested?
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by illmatic101(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd @ the bolded cheesy

no be joke ooh, boys for Area no allow am breath em last air finish, the fowl just end up for the hell fire of their stomach
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Maxwell279(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Impressing a lady in bed is good, but the guy fall hand sha! Why him no eat nourishing food cum go begin dey enter otepu london.
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by udomma1005(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
AbokiWarrior:
All these igbos sef, na sex go kill them, Recently they were dissing Emir sanusi for marrying 18year old girl, and now see their people dying of sex..
Oh,how I wish common sense could be packaged & sold,I do get u one dear.
What relates dis story with an issue of some one taking his grand daughter's age mate for a wife. Going by his (Emir) experience in the school of life,educationally,intellectually,immorally & others,what is the place of an 18 year old girl there? Can she discuss politics at a level of reference to 20 yrs bck? Can she advice the emir on issues bothering on his rule with reference to wat she was taught in the university.
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

No.. Sex you are a father-rer

I just don't know how people have sex till they die. Does it mean they don't know their limit? I still don't get it. Not as if he was raped by a group of girls. I still dey wonder.
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by greatness22(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
imtfans:
u bad finish...free ticket to hell
Lol, d guy die well.
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by mustiiz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:

I just don't know how people have sex till they die. Does it mean they don't know their limit? I still don't get it. Not as if he was raped by a group of girls. I still dey wonder.

Lolss u really funny.. Can we chat on bbm plss if u dnt mind at least having a first nd funny nairalander as a fwend plsss.. Can u add me up plss 29B63402 . If u won't wanna post urs.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Adayi1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
CARLOSZ:
This is so unfit for FP. No state, no pics, no nothing.
dats delta state. Pic of wetin, how he nack or die. U are funny
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by tochstorm(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
wait o. e no dey surprise una say na only the guy dey die sef? or injure? the woman no dey die? this na latest mode of money ritual.
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Kingsley1000(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
THE MAN IS NOT OK HEALTHWISE...BTW HOW UNA TAKE KNOW THE SEX NA MARATHON?
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Kingsley1000(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
PEOPLE LIKE THIS SUPPOSE HELP NIGERIA WIN TROPHIES IN RIO OLYMPICS~2016....WHAT A WASTED TALENT
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
[size=50pt] .... If your body catch Omoge, you go catch belly! JESUUUUUUU!!!!!! [/size]
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
greatness22:
hahahaha he pass tru, wer he pass come, (ogba ibiti ogbawa lo ni)
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Maybe dem use Magun swear for am... Sex can kill n bring someone to life...
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by drstone1: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
greatness22:

He died in the"holy Land". And that means straight ticket to.......complete am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.