Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,464 members, 7,971,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:03 PM

My Music Crew Just Dropped Our Music Album - You'll Love It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Music Crew Just Dropped Our Music Album - You'll Love It (454 Views)

You'll Love More / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) / I'm Fat, I'm Sexy And I Love It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Music Crew Just Dropped Our Music Album - You'll Love It by matrixx9(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Huzlers World Entertainment Is A Record Label Based In Abia State, Nigeria Owned By Jay Rhymez. This label is one of the best I've seen so far in the sense that it's made up of upcoming artistes who are focused on making good music. I'm working with the record label but i wasn't in town until a few days ago and I was very impressed when i got to the studio . I noticed that they're just like Banky W's EME with one female artiste signed in the label.

Artistes : Jay Rhymez, HiDee, Nero, Yu Greenz,Stanzy, Meckury ,Mr Cruz, Cindy Gold

Meckury is also a producer. His Beats Are Off The Hook. We might just have the Next Sarz in the making. You can listen to the hit track Take Over From The Links below. If you wish to contact any of the artistes or the record label please send a mail to our mail , NaijaTechGuy@GMAIL.COM

Songs

Mr Cruz Ft Meckury - Take Over

Jay Rhymez Ft HiDee - Blow My Mind

Nero Ft HiDee - Money

Meckury - Oya Dance

Cindy Gold - Down Now

HiDee - Feel Alright

Yu Greenz - Oyokonto

Cindy Gold - Ekweregom

Yu Greenz Ft Placify -I Love Nigeria

Jay Rhymez - Millions

Meckury - Inugo

Nero Ft Xtreem C - Oridondo

Jay Rhymez - FreeStyle

HiDee - International

Please To Download Any Of The Songs Go To

http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/09/huzlerz-world-entertainment-releases.html

# www.nairaland.com

(1) (Reply)

Is It True / How To Make Your Relationship Last / You Now Exchange Your Excess Airtime Credit For Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.