Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:41 PM

Catalonia Is Going To Saperate From Spain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catalonia Is Going To Saperate From Spain (659 Views)

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos / UN Reject Catalonia Call For Independence From Spain. UN Says It's Illegitimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catalonia Is Going To Saperate From Spain by tonychristopher: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Watching BBC last night and during a Barcelona march which is the capital of Catalonia.. They booed at the Spanish anthem and as it is now they are planing on referendum to stay away from Spain

Catalonia is a region that have been fighting independence from Spain not violently then and today non violently just like Biafra

Catalonia is the rich region of Spain and they don't speak Spanish but was forced to abandon their original Catalan language

What baffles me is how these European countries get their countries with maturity via referendum.

Bring it home to Africa , the Blackman is always violent when some people will say I am done with this union what you get is fight and killing ...it happened in Ethiopia and Eritrea now Sudan and south Sudan then it happened in Biafra

But as it is for Biafra I think they are going non violently and I am not a pyromaniac not in support of any balkanisation of the country . but if it will bring sanity I think the country should come together and say weather we can be together or say adieu to those that want to leave and maintain bilateral relationship

But it is unfortunate the black man isn't programmed to think in a sane manner but violently

That's is the crux of the matter . I think the bottom line is that most countries of Africa was drawn up in map in somewhere in Europe and never considered the similarlity between the ethnic nation ..today in Nigeria the south are pro west while the nortb are pro east or Arab

The question is how do we solve the quagmire

Happy weekend ....no bashing here pls
Re: Catalonia Is Going To Saperate From Spain by wasco24: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
when
Re: Catalonia Is Going To Saperate From Spain by xmich(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

3 Dead As Traditonal Tree Wreaks Havoc In Nsukka / A Typical Day At Ladipo Market / People Pays Dangote Condolence Visit Over The Death Of His Adopted Daughter (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.