Stats: 3,174,202 members, 7,891,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? (569 Views)

The Way Some People Think Ehn! Its Suicidal. Read This. / Smileys, ehn? / Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. (2) (3) (4)

Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? by Tonyet1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2009
see almost the topics here on NL are created on her name and most painful is that they are stupid threads and topics

imagine someone asking if "christ ever wore panties" on religion and "how can i advice my friend she has big teeth" for heaven sake cant yu just control the excitment
Re: Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? by Ben13: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2009
this thread is complaining! cheesy

tonye-t I'm off with you
Re: Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? by EbeleAmobi(f): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2009
I'm sorry dear.Thanx 4 sharing ur luv.U know wat I dont rily care wat people say.But thank God am now a Star
Re: Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? by dae(f): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2009
tonye-t:

see almost the topics here on NL are created on her name and most painful is that they are stupid threads and topics

imagine someone asking if "christ ever wore panties" on religion and "how can i advice my friend she has big teeth" for heaven sake cant yu just control the excitment

Hahahaha, i know right!!! i'm so glad someone is noticing!!! i think her yahoo BF just bought a computer for her. 99.99% of her threads are just plain dumb. Tonye-T, i think you need to give her some real spanking.  wink
Re: Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? by dae(f): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2009
EbeleAmobi:

I'm sorry dear.Thanx 4 sharing ur luv.U know wat I dont rily care wat people say.But thank God am now a Star

Jeeeweezz,  WOMAN!!! YOU ARE BRINGING SHAME TO WOMANHOOD. Is this how u pple become stars where you come from? talking jazz and nonsense? if this is the case, we might have to schedule an appointment for you to see a pastor then a psychiatrist. You sure could use some deliverance and prescriptions,  but for realz, Pumpkin, quit actin like a Maniac, would you?
Re: Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? by Ronke29(f): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2009
Why Are You all Hating On her 4 WHAT DID SHE DO
She is just having Fun THATS WHAT'S THE WEBSITE IS fOR
Its not like she is breaking any rules or swearing
Re: Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? by Tonyet1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2009
ronkelistic read the rules and reg, again and that's if you have even read it b4
Re: Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? by Ronke29(f): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2009
Well Sorry For Tryin 2 share My Thoughts You Really Have 2 Calmdown May God Help You
tonye-t:

ronkelistic read the rules and reg, again and that's if you have even read it b4
Re: Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? by IFELEKE(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2009
EbeleAmobi:

So Ebele,You were initiating Dumb Threads all along because you wanted Cheap Publicity! .
Well. . .

@iice
Can you properly address this issue and subsequently lock this Thread before people turn it to a Battle Ground?
Re: Hey Ebeleamobi Cant You Just control this excesses ehn? by Ben13: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2009
lol. *thread locked*

2 Brother Ask A Girl Out: Wath 2 Do / Attn: Micro-finance Bank / May God: