Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

In Search For A "nissai" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / In Search For A "nissai" (610 Views)

Search For The Night Of Majesty (lailatul Qadr) Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search For A "nissai" by Glowreouz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2009
I just hope I am not asking for too much here but there are few people like me who are not so lucky to have a soul mate but are in desperate need to have one and not just any one but a Muslim lady for a serious relationship.

I ought to have gone to the dating section to do this but with the way Nairalanders contribute to issues raised on that section,there is little or no seriousness attach to those issues,hence my decision to come here.And I hope I am not crucify for this action of mine.

In case there is any Muslim lady reading this now,I am a 29 year old practicing Muslim guy and I can be reached though my mail on ajibadmus@yahoo.co.uk

Ma Salam!
Re: In Search For A "nissai" by zinnuraiin(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2009
I just hope I am not asking for too much here but there are few people like me who are not so lucky to have a soul mate but are in desperate need to have one and not just any one but a Muslim lady for a serious relationship.
SAME AS 1
I ought to have gone to the dating section to do this but with the way Nairalanders contribute to issues raised on that section,there is little or no seriousness attach to those issues,hence my decision to come here.And I hope I am not crucify for this action of mine.

In case there is any Muslim lady reading this now,I am a <25 year old practicing Muslim guy and I can be reached though my mail on elnafaty1@yahoo.co.uk OR 08025408964

WASSAlam!

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Come Lets Unite / Civilization Started With Islam: Yes Or No? / Muslim Scientists -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.