Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,899 members, 7,886,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? (2269 Views)

The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday / How To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back (you ARE BETTER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Youngpo413: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
oluswaggz:

marriage is all we gist abt, she wanna know my parents and all that, but pple do change. am just a year older than she is, and shes gonna be tru wit skul nxt year . and i dnt for a minute wanna envisage on loosing her, cos its gonna b a disaster. and if i shud get an alternative for her, shes gonna know, shes very very smart. always telling me to tell her i love her weneva she calls. irrespective of the time shes calling. u know wat that means?
you are pathetic and also making the worst mistake in your life,that is falling in love/lust with a naija b!tch,sooner or later she will dump you and na from there your eyes go clear,so enjoy while it lasted.

LEARNER.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
you are pathetic and also making the worst mistake in your life,that is falling in love/lust with a naija b!tch,sooner or later she will dump you and na from there your eyes go clear,so enjoy while it lasted.

LEARNER.

bros chill.

were u bitten by a dog with rabies or wats ur problem i dont get!!. why barking nd ranting..

lest i forget, are u saying every girl in nigeria is a b1tch? including ur mum wen she was young? ur sis? ur cousin sis? nd others?
bros u are a disgrace to our dear nation for using such a vulgar word to classify our ladies.
since u hate every girl in nigeria i tink u shud go nd look for ur bride in syria or pakistan or animals in the forest!!

guys like u prove to be smart nd exposed but always turns out to be the dumbest.
you won die for anoda person matter..

LEARNER!!!
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by olalat(m): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2015
I had similar experience in 2006 wt my ex sotey dt if i enter bath room nd wept each we had issue nd she ignore my calls. By d time u engage urself wt somethg challenging nw, tins will subside. Idleness mks u tink abt her all d time.

1 Like

Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Youngpo413: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2015
oluswaggz:

bros chill.

were u bitten by a dog with rabies or wats ur problem i dont get!!. why barking nd ranting..

lest i forget, are u saying every girl in nigeria is a b1tch? including ur mum wen she was young? ur sis? ur cousin sis? nd others?
bros u are a disgrace to our dear nation for using such a vulgar word to classify our ladies.
since u hate every girl in nigeria i tink u shud go nd look for ur bride in syria or pakistan or animals in the forest!!

guys like u prove to be smart nd exposed but always turns out to be the dumbest.
you won die for anoda person matter..

LEARNER!!!
I don't like exchanging words with guys on nairaland,how I wish you are a lady...
So you win.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
I don't like exchanging words with guys on nairaland,how I wish you are a lady...
So you win.
GOOD
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by x6blade(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Then you guys break up would be deadly lipsrsealed
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by tweeby: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2015
sweetorgasms:
1st of all u are a university graduate and she too is a university graduate and both of u cant see each other, hmmm bro are u sure ure not a primary school graduate? listen bro ure a man now, U really love her, instead of thinking 2 much of her why not man up and make your intentions of marrying her some day known to her parents? that way two of u can be spending quality time together, she can be visiting u when ure in service thereby she spending days with u. "bro what im trying to say is that YOU SHOULD BE A MAN.
1000000000000 likes cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! / Women, The Enemy Of Women / Why Do I Get Hard Whenever Am Talking To Girls Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.